I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW SHORT: "SUPER SNOW!" (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23316)

Mockery Dec 20th, 2006 05:56 AM

NEW SHORT: "SUPER SNOW!"

Looks like I won't need to leave California if I want to see some snow after all, for I now have the power to create it myself. Yes indeed, I can now make snow, and not just any snow... SUPER snow.

NEW SHORT: "SUPER SNOW!"
http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/super-snow

Enjoy!

Angryhydralisk Dec 20th, 2006 10:13 AM

The pic of the "happy" farmers was great. anyways, I may have to get a few pounds of this as my big "fuck you" to the snowless winters and go sledding for a change!

Mockery Dec 20th, 2006 02:11 PM

There's actually photos online of people who bought lots of the stuff and used it to go sledding/skiing with. I can't imagine skiing on a Jell-O like substance, as the sound underneath the skiis as I passed over it would probably be disturbing enough to make me fall off.

mburbank Dec 20th, 2006 02:18 PM

Isn't this pretty much the chemical powder mix you find if you slice open a super absorbent diaper? Cause I used to ski on that stuff all the time. Not, you know, on purpose. Just after I hadn't chaanged one of my kids ina couple of days and then stepped on 'em by accident.

kahljorn Dec 20th, 2006 03:25 PM

You know mock there's actually alot of mountains around where you live if you want to find some snow. North of you is frasier park and east is stuff like lake arrowhead and big bear. There's also these really cool places up in some of the mountain cities (the ones east of LA) where they have fresh apple cider and stuff like that and it's delicous.
If you go further north there's also the sierra nevadas :O

MarioRPG Dec 20th, 2006 03:42 PM

Ew, warm snow. Such a thing defies all that snow should be.

Yggdrasill Dec 20th, 2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank
Isn't this pretty much the chemical powder mix you find if you slice open a super absorbent diaper? Cause I used to ski on that stuff all the time. Not, you know, on purpose. Just after I hadn't chaanged one of my kids ina couple of days and then stepped on 'em by accident.

It's called sodium polyacrylate or "ghost crystals" as we called them in chem class and I think this is the same stuff only it's all ground up.

sadie Dec 20th, 2006 10:56 PM

i bet max didn't even change diaper one. >:

mburbank Dec 21st, 2006 12:02 PM

HAH! You are SO wrong, Sadie! As it hppens, I worked part time when my eldet wa born and changed literally billions of diapers. While I was working full tme on Kid #2 and the wife worked part time (Which she still does, figure that shit out) I still managed to change a few million.

NEW PARENTS! Get a diaper genie. It only grants one wish, but it grants it real well.

Marine Dec 22nd, 2006 06:59 AM

hmm yeah, we'd need a couple o' thousand pounds of that super snow stuff up here in sweden,
i mean come on usually there is more than a feet of snow on the ground up here by this time of the year, but this year the ground is green with grass and there is spring in the air

noob3 Dec 22nd, 2006 07:11 AM

fuck snow i hate it and i hate fake snow even more

sadie Dec 22nd, 2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank
HAH! You are SO wrong, Sadie! As it hppens, I worked part time when my eldet wa born and changed literally billions of diapers. While I was working full tme on Kid #2 and the wife worked part time (Which she still does, figure that shit out) I still managed to change a few million.

NEW PARENTS! Get a diaper genie. It only grants one wish, but it grants it real well.

i'm glad to hear that! I guess mrs.max would affirm this... kevin does as much diaper-changing as i AND washes many more bottles than i. pretty cool of him. :)

mburbank Dec 22nd, 2006 10:43 AM

Yeah, I was a totally modern Dad. The only thing I didn't do was get one of those breast feeding simulation harnesses. 'Cause those things will turn you gay quicker than a Barbara Streisand concert.

Noodles Dec 22nd, 2006 10:56 AM

On an unrealeted to diapers post:
Was the name SUPER SNOW neccesary,sure it makes farmers "happy" but its not indestructible, it dosent have lazer vision, it cant fly, and it dosent have X-ray vision so lets call it fake snow!!!

noob3 Dec 22nd, 2006 11:18 AM

my boss super shifter dosn't do any of that but it sure is super