I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington Mar 27th, 2009 12:32 AM

I just got back from the Austin Rodeo '09. I'm terribly disappointed I forgot my camera; there were so many insane rides. They had several rotating, flipping arm rides, one of those straight loops that just go around on a car, and even one of those centrifugal UFO rides. That was by far my favorite; I almost got kicked out of the fair for turning myself upside down.

kahljorn Mar 27th, 2009 12:39 AM

THE BEST THING ABOUT IT THOUGH WAS TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET

RIGHT?
RIGHT?

WhiteRat Mar 27th, 2009 07:41 AM

Nothing beats two god damn tornado warnings for my entire county for the second morning in a row.

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 08:03 AM

kahl: are you claiming to have superpar intelligence? :P

Esuohlim Mar 27th, 2009 12:08 PM

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 27th, 2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 621766)
I almost got kicked out of the fair for turning myself upside down.

They hate that big time. This lady got really mad at me because I managed to get upside before the ride even started.

kahljorn Mar 27th, 2009 02:34 PM

Not anymore than anybody else who mimics jackasses...

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 02:37 PM

There are two strange women at my door, ringing the doorbell, ignoring my NO SOLICITATION sign. I'm not answering. Fuck them if they can't read :(

Tadao Mar 27th, 2009 02:40 PM

Maybe they are not soliciting.

kahljorn Mar 27th, 2009 02:41 PM

maybe you should answer and tell them no soliciting.

THEN SLAM THE DOOR IN THEIR FACE >:

kahljorn Mar 27th, 2009 02:43 PM

YOU CANT SOLICIT THE LORD

thats jst MINSTRATING

Tadao Mar 27th, 2009 02:43 PM

You need rottweiler barks on a cassette tape volume 5

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 02:50 PM

I just called my mom down the street and she apparently already had a fight with them.

DING DONG

MOM: (opening door) I have a no soliciting sign.

TWO WOMEN: Oh, we're not soliciting. We want to tell you about an important event at the Kingdom Hall...

MOM: You are soliciting, you're selling your religion. I'm not interested. (slams door in their faces)

I went and opened my door and I've got an "invitation" to a Very Special Event at my local Kingdom Hall of JWs on April 9.

My ex was a JW. I dislike them very much for peddling religion door to door.

Tadao Mar 27th, 2009 02:54 PM

Such a waste of paper.

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 02:56 PM

I collect them. I figure the worst thing I can do to them dignity-wise is save up a bunch and turn the lot over to a bunch of first-year anthropology students to make fun of.

Still have my "fornicator" booklet from that garage sale last year.

Babs Mar 27th, 2009 03:08 PM

I'm heading for Indiana today! FINALLY OUT OF OHIO, but sadly it's only for an hour :(

Zomboid Mar 27th, 2009 03:11 PM

Back when I had long hair and a goatee, I was waiting for at a bus stop and this lady gave me a pamphlet to SAVE ME. I kept it and read it every night!

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 03:12 PM

be sure to pick up some CANDLES AND FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

srsly be careful in Eaton, they bust people coming back over the border. They live for it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 27th, 2009 03:13 PM

Do It To It!

Babs Mar 27th, 2009 03:15 PM

fireworks, gotta have em

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 03:19 PM

Apparently I need to add to my sign outside the door. It currently says NO SOLICITATION, THANK YOU. I just printed up a new one:

NO SOLICITING
THIS INCLUDES:
- RELIGIOUS VISITS/INVITES
- SURVEYS/PETITIONS
- DOOR TO DOOR SALES
- DOOR TO DOOR NONPROFITS

Because what I've been running into the past few weeks is that people seem to keep exempting themselves from the "solicitation" label, and it's pissing me off.

The other night some guy actually walked door to door IN THE RAIN to try and get money for a make-a-wish ripoff that didn't even sound real. I told him no thank you and left him in the rain.

I hate the door to door thing. I really, really hate it. I used to get in fights with my teachers over school fundraisers because I'd bring the participation levels way down. No one should be doing that shit.

Babs Mar 27th, 2009 03:30 PM

I need to post the no soliciting religious visits, reason being is because smack dab in the middle of my subdivision is a mormon church. They come up to my door just about everyday in there little tidy suites talking about Joseph Smith and his god dam plates and how he deciphers that shit in one month. It's annoying and pathetic, makes me glad that atleast I'm not prancing around wasting my life going door to door for some shit guy.

kahljorn Mar 27th, 2009 03:34 PM

i hate people who go door to door to get money for their cousins funeral and always have an old black and white printed picture of them.

Or those shit eating kids who sell candy for their church and their parents are always lookin at you like, YOU BETTER BUY IT ITS A CHILD FOR CHRISTS SAKE DONT RUIN THEIR HOPE OF BEING AN ANNOYING SALEMEN IN PARKINGLOTS IN FRONT OF BUSINESSES. and i always see the same kids doing it and they do it year round ;\

Kitsa Mar 27th, 2009 03:41 PM

"Future Mormon missionary" baby bib:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...n=&max=&order=

This is the sign I REALLY want:

Lenor Mar 27th, 2009 08:26 PM

I was assuming this was a thread about drinking, apparently I am quite mistaken.

Willie must be sad...

GOLDSLAUGER BITCHES!