I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington Dec 8th, 2010 03:39 AM

Currently Pre-med. Math is gonna KILL me.

Kitsa Dec 8th, 2010 08:35 AM

I was premed once. Then I was med once. Now I make stupid shit out of food.

Guitar Woman Dec 8th, 2010 09:41 AM

So, yeah, Anonymous tried to blow up Mastercard.

I think it's about time you gave up the Fight Club thing, guys.

Dimnos Dec 8th, 2010 11:17 AM

What the fuck are you even going on about?

The Leader Dec 8th, 2010 11:21 AM

His people.

Guitar Woman Dec 8th, 2010 11:24 AM

http://money.cnn.com/2010/12/08/news..._wiki/?iid=MPM

Esuohlim Dec 8th, 2010 12:12 PM

Y'all a group of assholes

Colonel Flagg Dec 8th, 2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 706835)
Still, I'd rather have the professional writing than be a faggy arts student. Go sit in the quad and scrawl more shitty poetry in your crumpled notebook, fag.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 706836)
And fuck poetry in its flowery ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 706838)
Fuck both of you college fucks. Secondary education is for shit-eating cock snugglers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samfucius (Post 706862)
Fuck anyone who complains about papers. How about research-grade lab reports?

I :love finals week. :lol

Dimnos Dec 8th, 2010 01:56 PM

Colonel I imagine you to be that chemistry teacher who likes to throw his students a curve ball at the last minute just to watch them squirm.

Tadao Dec 8th, 2010 02:03 PM

I wonder if Colonel talks about Breaking Bad, or if he avoids the subject like the plague.

Colonel Flagg Dec 8th, 2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 706922)
Colonel I imagine you to be that chemistry teacher who likes to throw his students a curve ball at the last minute just to watch them squirm.

You have a good imagination. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 706924)
I wonder if Colonel talks about Breaking Bad, or if he avoids the subject like the plague.

Sorry to disappoint, but I've never seen even one episode. :(

elx Dec 8th, 2010 02:26 PM

seriously, screw all of you guys for complaining about finals post-finals, i still have four left and i've written over 100,000 words this semester in papers. also, special fuck off to the biology major that said lab reports were harder than scholarly papers. WRONG!

elx Dec 8th, 2010 02:26 PM

and lol@ all of the kids that are going to fail finals because some new world of warcraft thing came out the other night, losers.

elx Dec 8th, 2010 02:28 PM

you know what i really don't understand from all of this paper writing --why is it that professors want us to waste away in a library so badly? don't they realize that even when they say we're only allowed to use printed academic sources that we're just gonna googlebooks it and read 1 line anyway?

elx Dec 8th, 2010 02:31 PM

i wanna be apart of the grown up college talk too, guys :(

Fathom Zero Dec 8th, 2010 02:32 PM

:lol

Try being good.

elx Dec 8th, 2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 706900)
What the fuck are you even going on about?

also to answer your question "anonymous" is the name for a group of script kiddies emanating from 4chan's /b/ board that fight for internet justice by having no life and participating in IRC chats. they dislike tom cruise and worship piratebay. that's all.

elx Dec 8th, 2010 02:46 PM

and to be more specific they are targeting mastercard because the new thing is to boycott everything that boycotts wikileaks (mastercard, visa, some hosting company, paypal, ebay, amazon, US government, etc)

god i had like 5 cups of coffee today in preparation for the aforementioned studying but i read one line and then have an uncontrollable urge to play super smash bros. sup guys?

did you guys know that there are like 7,000 islands in the philippines but almost all of them are uninhabited? they're not even volcanic. i think that's where osama bin ladin is. that or the kashmir mountain range. i'd bet money but i just closed my pay pal.. :(

edit: there's also a christmas island and an easter island in the oceanic just like on zelda!

Tadao Dec 8th, 2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 706928)

You don't talk too much about T.V. or Movies. Do you watch anything much? If so, what is your current favorite besides M.A.S.H.

IDK if you would like Breaking Bad because I have no idea what you like. :(

Maybe I can download all the episodes and turn it into a radio style broadcast if that makes you feel more comfortable. I'll even throw in a few ads for Phillip Morris and Gold Bond.

Dimnos Dec 8th, 2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel

I believe AMC is restarting the series from the beginning of season one tonight. I would highly recommend checking it out.

Tadao Dec 8th, 2010 03:44 PM

Mid way through Walking Dead, they started airing it right afterwords. I thought they were gonna start from the beginning, but then they jumped around. I wanted to record it for the little lady.

Cool beans, looks like they are running 2 episodes every Wednesday.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

liquidstatik Dec 8th, 2010 05:31 PM

Every time I middle click a thread it opens in a new tab and the current tab wtf guys. >:

MLE Dec 8th, 2010 07:13 PM

you're broken. sry.

liquidstatik Dec 8th, 2010 07:16 PM

>:

MLE Dec 8th, 2010 07:46 PM

Oh and happy birthday.