I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 09:03 PM

Or one of your blunts in a plate of appetizers.

ThrashO Sep 16th, 2011 09:05 PM

Or a childs scream amongst the clatter and tinkering of sharpened garden tools

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2011 09:07 PM

retard thunderdome

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2011 09:09 PM

if only two men could enter and no man leaves

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 09:10 PM

UNCLE!!!

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 09:14 PM

So... How are you doing, Fathom? Last I saw you were not doing so great. Any good news, man?

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2011 09:32 PM

My family and I are living on ramen noodles and borrowed time.

Fathom Zero Sep 16th, 2011 09:33 PM

That's the title of my new mixtape, by the way.

Pram Maven Sep 16th, 2011 09:36 PM

It sounds like the name of a Moby single.

Aaarg Sep 16th, 2011 09:47 PM

idiot, fz is moby

ThrashO Sep 16th, 2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742385)
It sounds like the name of a Moby single.

your signature/quote/avatar combo isn't quite wacky or witty enough yet, you almost got it though.

Grislygus Sep 16th, 2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 742314)
There may be copyright issues involved, but whatever floats. :\

If I am paid, I give my permission

I must be paid with a claymated short of my avatar slapping bjork in the face with its cock

kahljorn Sep 17th, 2011 06:21 AM

wow spacers? I would've never thought of that.

so i it working now?

executioneer Sep 17th, 2011 06:27 AM

yep fine and dandy like sugar candy

Pentegarn Sep 17th, 2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742370)
Thanks. You're probably the first.

Look, I'm not an asshole. I'm just sensitive and go off on people who are rude to me. It's funny until it shows up on your resume, and Google is just as bad when it comes to first impressions. That is the only reason I took umbrage. I can take a joke. Sorry to hear you're having a rough day.

For bad stuff to show up on your resume that would mean you fucking put it there yourself.

So what have we learned here? We have learned Pram puts all the stuff people say about him on his resume, and then it is somehow our fault :confused

Pram Maven Sep 17th, 2011 10:31 AM

If I put everything everywhere it shows up, then why, after a month and a half of my absence, are you still linking to a thread about me? You had plenty of opportunity to let it go, but something tells me you don't want to because you know it does me harm every time you post with it in your sig.

k0k0 Sep 17th, 2011 10:48 AM

executioneer Sep 17th, 2011 11:03 AM

Colonel Flagg Sep 17th, 2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 742430)
[I've] had plenty of opportunity to let it go, but [i] don't want to because [I really want you to think] [repeatedly posting a link to a stupid thread no one will ever read] does me harm every time you post with it in your sig.

Edited for clarity. :rolleyes

Colonel Flagg Sep 17th, 2011 01:52 PM

Pram, Don, or whatever you go by these days, please just let it go already. You're doing this all to yourself.

Unless of course, you're into sado-masochism and self-flaggelation, in which case, have at it, bro.

Pram Maven Sep 17th, 2011 02:52 PM

Not at all. I'm into pulling the wool off of your eyes because you have a very wrong perception of me. I like to joke, have fun, tease a little... But at the end of the day I always come back to humble and nice. Can you say the same about yourself? If so, LET'S SEE IT!

Also, people WILL read that stupid thread you post the link to a hundred million times per month because it's under my God-given NAME, you hemorrhoid blood clot.

ThrashO Sep 17th, 2011 03:04 PM

THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS A PEDOPHILE
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS A MURDERER
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS A DICK LICKER
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA HAS BLACK PARENTS
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA IS REALLY A HERMAPHRODITE
THOMAS MARTIN OF RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA ONCE BROKE 5 LIGHTBULBS IN HIS ANUS AT ONCE.

No one gives a fuck. Shut up.

Fathom Zero Sep 17th, 2011 03:16 PM

IF ANYONE GOOGLED YOUR NAME AND SPENT MORE THAN A MINUTE'S TIME LOOKING AT THIS BOARD, THEY WOULD SEE THAT WE COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A FUCK ABOUT YOU, THAT NONE OF THE ACCUSATIONS HAVE MERIT, AND THAT YOU ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING EVER ON THE PLANET, BEATING OUT POL POT AND HITLER. IF YOU AREN'T HIRED FOR ANY REASON RELATED TO YOUR BEING ON THIS FORUM, THAT IS THE REASON. GO AHEAD AND LINK YOUR EMPLOYERS TO THIS POST, KING BIPOLAR DOUCHE.

Kitsa Sep 17th, 2011 07:57 PM

Someone actually did come into the ER with a lightbulb up his ass when I was working one night :( They lubed him up and delivered it like a baby, with forceps. They were afraid it would break in his ass.

k0k0 Sep 17th, 2011 08:00 PM

What would you have done if it did break inside of his ass? How would all of that glass inside be handled?