I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao May 21st, 2012 12:48 PM

Yeah, Hunter would never do that :rolleyes

Colonel Flagg May 21st, 2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 759135)
Dude, you can't fabricate shit in journalism, that's like the number one rule

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douglas Adams (RIP)
"[The witness was telling the WHOLE TRUTH;] Terrible things, incomprehensible things", he shouted, "things that would drive a man mad!"
He stared wildly at them.
"Or in my case," he said, "half-mad. I'm a journalist."
"You mean," said Arthur quietly, "that you are used to confronting the truth?"
"No", said the man with a puzzled frown, "I mean that I made an excuse and left early."

That is the number one rule of journalism.

Sethomas May 21st, 2012 03:23 PM

Wouldn't that sort of fabrication fit better in Guitar Woman's ethos if he had rather posted on an online forum for years pretending to be a homeless person?

OMG GW is womti.

Tadao May 21st, 2012 05:52 PM

#1 rule of politicians is to do the bidding of the majority.

kahljorn May 21st, 2012 06:48 PM

the #1 rule for humans is to always be good and never say anything bad to others

Fathom Zero May 22nd, 2012 02:55 AM

BOILING HEAT, SUMMER STENCH

Kitsa May 22nd, 2012 08:43 PM

I'm in Georgia, and I drank wine.

WOOOOOO, etc. :redsolocup

Fathom Zero May 22nd, 2012 08:47 PM

I don't have health insurance anymore

WOOOOOO

Kitsa May 22nd, 2012 09:02 PM

that sucks. Have some wine, but not enough to cause liver problems

It's storming scary outside but I'm cool with that because the beachcombing is always awesome the next day.

Fathom Zero May 22nd, 2012 09:21 PM

It'll probably be fixed in a month or two, anyway. I need a copy of my birth certificate.

Otto May 22nd, 2012 10:27 PM

I answered a question for a phone survey with "I like to put the fear in them. The fear is what I call my dick," today.

Aaarg May 23rd, 2012 07:48 AM

my dog has a tick on his lip and i don't know how to yank it off without him flipping shit.

Kitsa May 23rd, 2012 09:35 AM

on the inside or the outside? You can try coating with oil and getting it to back out, then grabbing it

Aaarg May 23rd, 2012 11:17 AM

vegetable oil or what?

it's right on the edge. i guess it's more on the inside, but barely. it's right along/near the split beneath his nose.

i woke up this morning and noticed he had one on his face, directly between his eyes. got that one off and we noticed the other one. we put on some frontline or whatever flea stuff we give him (he's overdue anyway) with hopes that would have some effect on the tick, but apparently that only protects against fleas and lice.

Otto May 23rd, 2012 11:24 AM

If you can get someone to hold him, I'd recommend striking a match, blowing it out, and immediately touching it to the tick. If you can't move quick enough, or the match igniting scares the dog, you can always heat a fork or knife with a lighter and touch it to the tick.

Tadao May 23rd, 2012 11:55 AM

They've been saying that the heat thing is a myth and only makes the tick dig in further. I hear the Vaseline oil thing works best because it suffocates the tick and it has to pull it's head out to breath. Keeping a dog from licking oil off of his lip is going to be near impossible.

Tadao May 23rd, 2012 12:08 PM

go kings

Tadao May 23rd, 2012 01:14 PM

Frontlineplus.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOL
A) AVOID THE TICK HABITAT

During the tick season, try to reduce your cat's access to bush areas known to harbour ticks. Keep lawns and shrubs short and remove compost material from backyards.

http://forums.organicgardening.com/e...1/m/8011055501

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/598946/

kahljorn May 24th, 2012 06:17 AM

theres a black widow that sits where i smoke bowls and ive been blowing smoke at it.

everytime it falls offf its web and crumples up into a ball for the entire time i smoke

the next day its there chillin again

maybe try to get the tick stoned

Aaarg May 24th, 2012 08:37 AM

lol i'm not blowing smoke into my neurotic dog's face.

Aaarg May 24th, 2012 08:40 AM

also fuck google

how does this happen?

Fathom Zero May 24th, 2012 12:24 PM

The third one is a jumping spider! That was what I studied in Biology, mainly.

kahljorn May 24th, 2012 12:42 PM

if your dogs neurotic it sounds like he needs a bowl or two

Esuohlim May 24th, 2012 10:15 PM

THIS PLACE IS DEAD :(

10,000 Volt Ghost May 24th, 2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 759180)
theres a black widowwoman that sits where i smoke bowls and ive been blowing smoke at it.

everytime it falls offf its web and crumples up into a ball for the entire time i smoke

the next day its there chillin again

maybe try to get the tick stoned

I thought you said that at first.