I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Chojin Jul 2nd, 2011 08:41 PM

if you aren't doing anaerobic exercise at all, your fat loss will quickly become muscle loss as you approach the threshold of obesity. do yourself a favor and download "convict conditioning" or something and do it in your copious spare time. no equipment needed except maybe a doorframe chinup bar.

Otto Jul 2nd, 2011 08:44 PM

Thanx for the advice! I'm also trying to keep from sleeping all day due to my insomnia by finding shit to do when I'm not in class or working, so I'm probably going to renew my Y membership that hasn't had its fees paid in the years since I ballooned from about 140 pounds to around 220.

Before I got too mopey and "NOBODIE LUBS MEEEEEE!" Livejournal depressed to do anything I used to swim for hours on end, it's really depressing to realize that I've completely lost any muscle tone that I may have had.

Zhukov Jul 2nd, 2011 08:54 PM

Tattoo options - Gerd Antz stylee, or some massive back covering hammer and sickle. Am I happy with my body, however? Yes.

Otto Jul 2nd, 2011 09:10 PM

Zhukov: Both of those sound awesome, but I really like the Antz one.

Question for Chojin: Considering I'll probably never develop any kind of real muscle tone, but will probably get some coupled with continued weight loss, should I be worried about warping/deforming my tattoos? They're on either arm and there's one on my lower leg.

WhiteRat Jul 2nd, 2011 11:17 PM

I love coming home from work and checking my webcam to see that my crank smoking roommate was rifling through my closet, likely for shit to sell. Fun!

Zhukov Jul 2nd, 2011 11:27 PM

What are you going to do about it?

WhiteRat Jul 2nd, 2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 729374)
What are you going to do about it?

The last time I caught him I confronted him which ended up in a shouting match and him storming off. This time will likely be the same. I'm in a rough spot and can't afford to move out otherwise I would've done that months ago.

What really sucks is that he's one of my closest friends that i've known for the last 11 years. :(

Grislygus Jul 3rd, 2011 12:33 AM

put locks on all your shit

Grislygus Jul 3rd, 2011 12:33 AM

then he'll steal your computer instead

WhiteRat Jul 3rd, 2011 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 729377)
put locks on all your shit

Yeah I think i'm going to have to resort to this for the time being. I've noticed a few DVDs and a few 360 games missing here or there but he just claims that they are in his filthy room somewhere. Seriously I really need to post pics of his DISGUSTINGLY FILTHY GARBAGE ROOM here sometime. You really can't find anything in there it is so terribly filthy. I haven't seen the carpet since a few months after we moved into our apt. which was back in Feb 2010. Also sometimes change goes missing (I bartend and have a lot of quarters). Like I said though he's a very close friend and although I want to just cut of all ties to him I feel compelled to try to help him because he has one hell of a drug problem.

Chojin Jul 3rd, 2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 729360)
Question for Chojin: Considering I'll probably never develop any kind of real muscle tone, but will probably get some coupled with continued weight loss, should I be worried about warping/deforming my tattoos? They're on either arm and there's one on my lower leg.

depends, how fat are you now? for the most part i'd assume the tattoos would get more concentrated in color, like drawing something on a balloon and then deflating it

Grislygus Jul 3rd, 2011 02:09 AM

THE ESOTERIC ORDER OF THE BEARDED ONE CONTINUES TO SCHEME FOUL PLOTS AND SUMMON ELDRITCH HORROS FROM BEYOND THE GATES OF TIME

kahljorn Jul 3rd, 2011 07:00 AM

Quote:

Yeah I think i'm going to have to resort to this for the time being. I've noticed a few DVDs and a few 360 games missing here or there but he just claims that they are in his filthy room somewhere. Seriously I really need to post pics of his DISGUSTINGLY FILTHY GARBAGE ROOM here sometime.
Can you maybe get him evicted for this? or for stealing? or drug use. dunno if you do drugs though.
sometimes criminal activity is grounds for immediate eviction. especially drugs.

dunno what the laws are like wherever you live though. or if you can afford to evict him. I just assume if he's stealing shit from you he's not paying rent. :lol

Zhukov Jul 3rd, 2011 09:38 AM

Locked myself out of my new flat today, so I'm spending the night over at my mum's. I feel like such a useless and moronic twat.

Guitar Woman Jul 3rd, 2011 02:47 PM

Oh god what the fuck, guys, my laptop screen flipped sideways last night.

As in, the monitor is displaying sideways.

If I sit up straight to type this it's like Matrix raining code.

What the fuck.

executioneer Jul 3rd, 2011 02:49 PM

have you tried alt+ctrl+ arrowkeys to see if that changes the orientation, sometimes that's how that happens

edit: if not, what model laptop you got, it may be a different shortcut

Guitar Woman Jul 3rd, 2011 02:51 PM

Thanks, willie, that fixed it. I must have rolled over the keyboard while I was sleeping or something.

What the fuck, though, I didn't even know that was a thing you could do. I'm going to try browsing upside down more often.

executioneer Jul 3rd, 2011 02:53 PM

yeah I don't know why that's available on laptops, it's pretty neat on a desktop with a monitor that can change orientation so you can read webpages longways

Grislygus Jul 3rd, 2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 729413)
Locked myself out of my new flat today, so I'm spending the night over at my mum's. I feel like such a useless and moronic twat.

When I was renting a guest house in Oregon, I did the same thing. I sort of inchwormed up nine feet to this tiny sliding bathroom window by keeping my back to the chimney of the main house while keeping my feet on the guesthouse wall. Kicked in the window, pushed my feet through and twisted so that the rest of me could follow

I was all mission impossible an shit

kahljorn Jul 3rd, 2011 03:23 PM

this one drunk lady locked herself out of her car during the summer in a town where theres 110 degree weather

she tried to get into her house through the chimney

she got stuck in the chimney and died.

Otto Jul 3rd, 2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 729436)
this one drunk lady locked herself out of her car during the summer in a town where theres 110 degree weather

she tried to get into her house through the chimney

she got stuck in the chimney and died.

AND THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT THERE WAS NO SANTA CLAUS

kahljorn Jul 3rd, 2011 10:51 PM

i mean house not car lol

Chojin Jul 3rd, 2011 10:57 PM

willie that was really irritating, don't make me have to correct admin abuse of the rep system again

Otto Jul 3rd, 2011 10:57 PM

I liked it more before you corrected it! "Well shit! I done locked myself out mah car, best go home. Oops, door's locked, too! Well, ah kin jest go down the chimney!" and that's what happens when you don't go to school, kids. Or maybe that happens when you're retarded. Either one works.

Fathom Zero Jul 3rd, 2011 11:12 PM

rep is srs bsnss