I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Last Film(s) You Watched (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698544)

Mad Melvin Jun 6th, 2011 02:42 PM

Super

It was pretty good. A LOT darker than I expected.
Spoilers!
Also, Kevin Bacon.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 6th, 2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 724611)
yep.

I tried finding that once driving around Clifton Hill but I just figured it wouldn't be made out of a giant pyramid so I never got to it. Sounds like its pretty cool though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 724612)
Super

It was pretty good. A LOT darker than I expected.
Spoilers!
Also, Kevin Bacon.

Super sounds like an amazing film.

Dingus Knucklehumper Jun 6th, 2011 03:56 PM

Super is great if you like your comedy extra dark.

kahljorn Jun 6th, 2011 04:31 PM

RACISM IS NOT PERMITTD ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS, DINGUS

Dingus Knucklehumper Jun 6th, 2011 04:39 PM

Wow :lol

I'm just too new to know if that's supposed to be a joke. I certainly hope so. :confused:

Esuohlim Jun 6th, 2011 04:53 PM

Racism is no joke

I've been oppressed long enough. Now you've made me mad

kahljorn Jun 6th, 2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Wow :lol

I'm just too new to know if that's supposed to be a joke. I certainly hope so. :confused:
WHATEVER I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND IM WAY TOO PISSED OFF TO DEAL WITH THIS. I JUST HOPE A MOD WILL SEE THIS AND ACT APPROPRIATELY

Dingus Knucklehumper Jun 6th, 2011 05:21 PM

Awwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I swear I didn't mean nuthin' by anything. I mean it's not like I said you people to any of you people.

But hey....... whatever it takes to make things right. I will personally pay to have the panties of any and all offended parties professionally unbunched.

Just send me the bill.

dextire Jun 6th, 2011 06:36 PM

Skyline. If Asylum had a huge FX budget I'd imagine this movie would be the result. :)

Tadao Jun 6th, 2011 09:27 PM

Skyline was horrible.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 6th, 2011 09:46 PM

I don't use suround sound that often but watching tombstone with it on. Holy shit it kicks ass. Also the first time watching tombstone.

dextire Jun 6th, 2011 09:50 PM

Tombstone is awesome with any sound. Also watch The Quick and the Dead if you haven't.

Kitsa Jun 6th, 2011 10:04 PM

@10K: Last time I went to see that IMAX movie was when I was going to school in Ithaca, like 2 hours away from the falls, and it was just something to do. They had a big gift shop, but not the NatGeo one that's there now. We exited through this weird brick building that had a couple more souvenir shops and this abandoned food court.

At the abandoned food court, I was intercepted by an Indian gentleman who wheedled us into eating something at his restaurant. For some reason, I actually agreed to this. My now-ex was asked to help him open the shutters of this food-court restaurant, and there was his entire family seemingly living in this little area behind the counter. And they all just sprang to work making naan and whatnot like they'd been waiting for this their whole lives.

It's the most uncomfortable meal I've ever eaten.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 6th, 2011 10:54 PM

:lol prob the best damn indian food ever though. Punjob indians or native american canadian indians?

Dimnos Jun 6th, 2011 11:32 PM

My new bother in law is a India indian and he makes the BEST fucking curry. :yum

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 7th, 2011 12:07 AM

There were a ton of awesome parts in tombstone. I'm torn between two favorites. when the bartender tells a guy hes had enough to drink and the drunk guy is all like "i don't take no mouth from no bartender" then slapping the bartender across the face.

A then the multiple rampage montages towards the end where they just go around merc'ing fools.

Kitsa Jun 7th, 2011 12:44 AM

I don't remember it being horrible. I just remember sitting in an abandoned food court eating naan and some sort of vegetarian korma while the man's whole family stared at me from the counter of the booth they'd opened just for us.

I felt so bad I played American and left a big tip.

He was northern Indian. I know he wasn't a Sikh.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 7th, 2011 09:22 AM

There's a really good restaurant around there too that is shaped like an U.F.O. too.

Kitsa Jun 7th, 2011 10:16 AM

I've heard that the breakfasts are great but everything else sucks.

Didn't watch any movies last night, just an ep of Dexter :moviethread

Dingus Knucklehumper Jun 7th, 2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 724702)
There were a ton of awesome parts in tombstone.

My favorite 5 minutes

Dimnos Jun 7th, 2011 03:51 PM

My favorite part is when that guy is sneaking up on Erp with a shotgun and Doc yells his name out real loud. He looks totally confused and all "oh I wasnt doing nothing with this here scatter gun. Please don't kill me." :lol

Dingus Knucklehumper Jun 7th, 2011 06:49 PM

Heh

Yeah I couldn't find a clip with just that part

Mad Melvin Jun 8th, 2011 04:17 PM

Drive Angry

LOOK EVERYBODY! 3D! COMINATCHA!

The only thing I liked was that William Fichtner guy.

Tadao Jun 8th, 2011 04:34 PM

I have Drive Angry, I hope it isn't gay. :(

Mad Melvin Jun 8th, 2011 04:38 PM

It kinda was. Sorry. :\