I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Dec 24th, 2007 12:06 AM

If by excited for Christmas you mean excited for A Christmas Story marathon then no I'm not incredibly excited but thanks for asking :x

Esuohlim Dec 24th, 2007 12:19 AM

I watched all the Final Destination movies today guys they were pretty funny :eek

Tadao Dec 24th, 2007 12:27 AM

I don't think I know what those are. Are they based of those Rapture books I've heard about? Probably not.... duh I should just erase this message instead of pushing the reply button.

Asila Dec 24th, 2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 515872)
We where waiting to tag team you, but you never showed. I had to go to another forum to finish myself off, :(

Gah, story of me life.

I've always wondered: is it appropriate to say 'it's Christmas Eve' ALL day on the 24th, or only once evening actually hits?

Edit: the Final Destination movies are horror films about people who dream their death before it happens, as far as I can tell.

Fathom Zero Dec 24th, 2007 12:40 AM

24 HOURS OF A CHRISTMAS STORY ON CHRISTMAS. ARE YOU READY?

Tadao Dec 24th, 2007 12:45 AM

I'm nit an appropriate kind of guy so I sugest keep saying it as long and there are christmas lights still up on your block. In fact, go to those peoples houses and knoock on their door and wish them a merry chrismas eve on New Years if the lights are still up.

I've died once in my dreams. I was sitting shotgun in a big rig while Venus Flytrap from the old tv show WKRP was driving around my block at high speeds. The cops block us off and he gets out of the truck with his guns blazing. The cops shoot him dead and tell me to get out of the truck with my hands up via bullhorn. So I get out, hands up, and walk to them. But something is wrong.... very wrong.... I look up.

A shotgun is in my raised hands. Bang bang bang bang bang. Cops blow me away. I lay diying ing the street and my vision goes to black (like when you faint, it slowly closes in on you). And then nothing. and then I wake up.

Another time I was shot but as I was diying, people where looking at down at me, and just before I faded out, I bacame one of the people looking down at me and walked away. Then woke up.

So..... I'm gonna die with Venus Flytrap on a Big Rig tirade?

Tadao Dec 24th, 2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 515882)

Yep! Got a fat bag of Meth, 2 jars of Vasoline and 4 rolls of paper towels. Who's coming over for the TV party?

Sethomas Dec 24th, 2007 02:28 AM

Another time I was shot but as I was diying, people where looking at down at me, and just before I faded out, I bacame one of the people looking down at me and walked away.

One time when I was dying, I eventually had the perspective of looking at myself passed out. It was cool, it even included the white vomit that I only afterwards learned comes about from cardiac failure. The memory in my head right now is that of actually facing myself as if I were laying on the floor facing myself underneath my desk (which, btw, I don't even know why I was under my desk at that point), but I vaguely recall having also looked downwards as if from above. Ah well.

Tadao Dec 24th, 2007 02:44 AM

You mean like both your body and your spirit where laying on their sides facing each other under the desk? And then later on a top down view of 2 of you laying on your side facing each other? Vivid imagination you got there.

MarioRPG Dec 24th, 2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 515882)

Shoot, I nearly forgot. Pfff, and I was going to watch Eraserhead today.

Chojin Dec 24th, 2007 02:37 PM

I think I've read about 20 discworld books in my life and used to have a map of Ankh-Morpork up on the wall for a few years :<

And I also used to code for the Discworld MUD :<

Guitar Woman Dec 24th, 2007 02:39 PM

Where did that come from

MLE Dec 24th, 2007 02:50 PM

They were talking about Discworld up at the top of the page.

Chojin Dec 24th, 2007 02:58 PM

Tadao Dec 24th, 2007 03:01 PM

Anyone for a game of Thud?
http://www.thudgame.com/

Chojin Dec 24th, 2007 03:09 PM

Google desktop informed me the other day that Terry Pratchett was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's :<

Tadao Dec 24th, 2007 03:16 PM

Shit! He's gonna write the same stories over and over again...

Asila Dec 24th, 2007 03:46 PM

No, he says that he's been diagnosed but that it can take years for the disease to affect the mind. He says (on his webpage) that he's just going to continue to write until he can't anymore.

Chojin Dec 24th, 2007 03:59 PM

How would he know that he can't write anymore?

kahljorn Dec 24th, 2007 04:09 PM

I don't know how would you know if you couldn't walk kanymore maybe if you lost your legs obviously his hands are going to fall off. :\

Emu Dec 24th, 2007 04:33 PM

If he's anything like my grandma, he's only going to think his writing is getting better over time.

JediScum Dec 24th, 2007 05:04 PM

I got so drunk last night, i actually started seeing purple elephants.

I was watching "Escape To Witch Mountain" but I think that still counts.

Girl Drink Drunk Dec 24th, 2007 07:30 PM

I had some Goldslager and beer one night, and after sleeping for a few hours, I was somewhere between awake and asleep. There were these ghost-lke restaurant cooks coming into my bedroom, handing me dishes to clean.

Emu Dec 24th, 2007 07:40 PM

What were they paying?

Cfr5 Dec 25th, 2007 12:52 AM

Merry Christmas and stuff.