I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 4th, 2015 04:10 AM

I spent way too much money on Earthbound today.

Tadao Dec 6th, 2015 09:28 PM

:lol RoG, I think watching you watch He Man, well it's probably the most relaxed I've ever seen you. I think it looks good on you.

inferno Dec 12th, 2015 09:43 PM

"Hey Where The Candy and Trinkets at?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 771190)
They don't hang around for 11 months out of the year but "crawl out of the woodwork" for the chance to get candy and trinkets and to post WACKY STORIEZ LOL
Maybe it's because I'm a bitter asshole, but that sh*t s*unds f*cked up to me, yo

YoYoYo, I'm back and straight out of Woodworkz to ask "Where The Candy and Trinkets at?" </JOKE>

But really, I've been checking the Forum Events page since November 1st with growing worry, completely missing that people have been posting here. (I'm just so good at internet forums you guys)

Now how can I
Spoilers!

------Don't read if you are RoG, it's a secret!

inferno Dec 12th, 2015 09:44 PM

Other than that, How's life everyone?

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 13th, 2015 06:29 AM

I've had some good poops recently.

zeldasbiggestfan Dec 13th, 2015 06:37 AM

Fuck guys, nobody's up late on here anymore :(

OR ON EVER :(:(:(

captain516 Dec 15th, 2015 09:05 PM

I have a really fucking bad case of procrastination.
It's so bad that the only way I can motivate myself to finish something is if I have drink (or several) first.
Which brings me to what I've been drinking lately:
Kraken + diet coke= decent enough. If Grislygus was here he'd be ripping me a new asshole right now, I remember him being something of a liquor snob.
Homemade pine nut vodka + cranberry juice + one of those powdered drink mix packets= Life in Mother Russia has taught my grandparents some hard lessons, but this is one of those things that you're obligated to pass on to your descendants. Hell, if I had the resources and time, I'd be bottling Captain516's secret family recipe kedrovaya. Of course I'm too much of a faggot to drink it straight, hence the other stuff to act as a buffer.
Hoegaarden White Ale= the beer with a funny name and a great taste.

UPDATE: Pernod tastes like ass and poo (and licorice, same difference amirite), if you can drink this without gagging you are a better man than I.

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2015 06:09 PM

Happy new year, you fucking fucks. :dunce

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2015 06:10 PM

Woah, I guess I do have some of the emoticons here memorized. :eek

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 771206)
I have a really fucking bad case of procrastination.

I procrastinated my teens and twenties. I am now working on my thirties. :rock
Quote:

It's so bad that the only way I can motivate myself to finish something is if I have drink (or several) first.

I am only here because I am drunk. I was only ever here drunk. I guess I have been sober for a while? Whoops, fell off the wagon Better call my sponsor. :hypno
Quote:

If Grislygus was here he'd be ripping me a new asshole right now, I remember him being something of a liquor snob.

A lot of the losers here were booze snobs. I was one of them. HEY PAST ME, I AM DRINKING MOSCOW MULES BECAUSE I AM A LITTLE BITCH! :lol

Quote:

Of course I'm too much of a faggot to drink it straight, hence the other stuff to act as a buffer.

Hit me up sugarlips.;) :orgasm :thatsuckingdickemoticonwehad

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 771214)
:thatsuckingdickemoticonwehad

:blowme

Pub Lover Dec 31st, 2015 06:25 PM

Another year older. :|

zeldasbiggestfan Jan 7th, 2016 09:08 PM

Fuck guys. Happy New Year

Esuohlim Jan 7th, 2016 09:24 PM

whatever

Tadao Jan 8th, 2016 06:03 PM

jerk

Otto Jan 12th, 2016 03:02 PM

I don't crawl out of the woodwork! I come in and out of depressive hazes.

I refuse to believe it's a new year until I hear it from my commanding officer. Also don't looke Hess in the eye, he has a screw loose.

zeldasbiggestfan Jan 23rd, 2016 07:28 PM

I got a new job this week. I make circuit boards now.

NOBODY IS GONNA SEE THIS :(

Mockery Jan 26th, 2016 06:19 PM

I saw it. Congrats :picklehat

Tadao Jan 27th, 2016 09:09 PM

When you say you make circuit boards, do you mean you work the soldering tables with the wage slaves or that you design them? or what? Hope you get paid well, when I was in electronics all I got offered in the 90s was the soldering table.

zeldasbiggestfan Jan 31st, 2016 06:12 PM

lol No, I just make them, I don't design anything hahaha

Hahahahaha, I'm a slave

:(

Babs Feb 12th, 2016 02:20 PM

I'm married now. She's really fucking awesome and very beautiful so I did indeed get very lucky. I'm still in the pharmacy and I'm constantly soldering and doing little things to fight depression from this place being a graveyard now adays.

Esuohlim Feb 14th, 2016 03:33 PM

I married my long-time lady recently. She's been short-hairin' for two years or so, so I'm finally living my oft-advertised dream of getting my fuck on with a woman who looks like a prepubescent medieval page boy and things are just swell in my life right now.

This place was useful for what it was when I needed it in my life. It seems almost fitting that it started dying when my interest waned. But it also saddens me greatly that I was much funnier at 15 than I am now at 28. :(

captain516 Feb 15th, 2016 04:31 AM

Our little milhouse is all growed up ;o

captain516 Feb 15th, 2016 04:36 AM

I was never a big part of the community on here but I still like to re-read the threads every once in a while because the internet is all about frog pictures and negro twitters and basically sucks now. I find myself perpetually annoyed at kids and their newfangled music. Is this what being old feels like?

Babs Feb 23rd, 2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 771239)
I married my long-time lady recently. She's been short-hairin' for two years or so, so I'm finally living my oft-advertised dream of getting my fuck on with a woman who looks like a prepubescent medieval page boy and things are just swell in my life right now.

This place was useful for what it was when I needed it in my life. It seems almost fitting that it started dying when my interest waned. But it also saddens me greatly that I was much funnier at 15 than I am now at 28. :(

It's astounding how it all turns out. I ended up marrying a badass woman who for reasons I'll never know loves guns, look's a mystic elf, and loves not dragging to me shitty places all the time and make my life a living hell, infact it's a hobby of hers. It's surprising what life will offer you when you actually make an effort and give a shit.