I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

MarioRPG Jan 7th, 2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 709837)
The new Donkey Kong is pretty good. Easier than I thought though.

True, but still fun for nostalgia purposes.

Anyway, I've been playing DKCR, and The Orange Box. I'll be playing super meat boy more once I buy a controller for my laptop.

Zhukov Jan 7th, 2011 08:50 AM

Playing DK with my girlfriend makes it a whole lot harder.

"Just get on my back! GET ON MY FUCKING BACK! STAY THERE."

"Why are you using two thumbs to press button 1 and 2? USE ONE THUMB TO PRESS BOTH! YOU CAN DO IT I AM DOING IT, LOOK!"

"I'LL JUMP THE MINECART. DON'T PRESS ANYTHING I'LL JUMP THE MINECART! GOD DAMN IT I SAID I WOULD JUMP IT."

This game needs reviewing by Erik and Emily.

Zomboid Jan 7th, 2011 02:23 PM

I agree about Ultimate Alliance 2 being a bit of a let-down compared to the first. It just wasn't as good.

Dimnos Jan 7th, 2011 02:29 PM

Yeah. I was expecting a lot more characters to choose from. I was also expecting there to be more of a difference between sides. Most of the characters just go with whoever you choose. Each side only has 3 exclusive characters and the missions are practically the same. :\ They should have just made another X-Men Legends game. Fuck all these non-mutant fucks.

darkvare Jan 7th, 2011 03:16 PM

they should have gone with galactus invading earth like the ending of the first suggested

Phoenix Gamma Jan 7th, 2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 709992)
"Why are you using two thumbs to press button 1 and 2? USE ONE THUMB TO PRESS BOTH! YOU CAN DO IT I AM DOING IT, LOOK!"

I got angry just reading that. We as a species conquered the art of two buttons decades ago, but somehow there are people who can't grasp that.

I met a girl my freshman year of college. Really cute. Self-proclaimed gamer. She tells me she's been playing the original Mario lately.

I watched that bitch get outrun by a fucking Goomba. :goth

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 7th, 2011 03:47 PM

I know UA2 was madedevelopedworsened by another company than the previous 3 but it enraged me how they coded it so people who can fly can only fly over walking areas. Also the costumes were limited to 2 each. The majority of the 2nd costumes were dumb as well.

Dimnos Jan 7th, 2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkvare (Post 710020)
they should have gone with galactus invading earth like the ending of the first suggested

I kept expecting Dr Doom to show up at some point. No we had to fight crappy Nick Furry. :rolleyes

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 7th, 2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 710021)
I got angry just reading that. We as a species conquered the art of two buttons decades ago, but somehow there are people who can't grasp that.

I met a girl my freshman year of college. Really cute. Self-proclaimed gamer. She tells me she's been playing the original Mario lately.

People who are self-proclaimed anything need to shut up.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 7th, 2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 710026)
I kept expecting Dr Doom to show up at some point. No we had to fight crappy Nick Furry. :rolleyes

I still have my copy if you want to play sometime though.

Dimnos Jan 7th, 2011 03:57 PM

Mine is a PS3 copy I scored off that lockerz site Chojin was inviting people to a while back. :\

darkvare Jan 7th, 2011 08:18 PM

i have the 360 version of the first anyone wanna play i also got borderlands for 360

stevetothepast Jan 7th, 2011 08:57 PM

Ea is shutting down servers for BFME 2 on xbox if anyone wants to get a couple games in before they do it goes offline jan 11th.

I'm gonna be on for a good while tomorrow to take a black ops break.

Shadowdancer21b Jan 8th, 2011 12:12 AM

I am playing Fatal Frame on PS2 for the first time. I'm loving it.

Chojin Jan 8th, 2011 05:56 AM

i'm slowly getting over my issues with mass effect 2, though i do still miss being able to snipe everything in sight.

Zhukov Jan 8th, 2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 710021)

That's funny as hell.

In her defense she hasn't played a lot of games, and she didn't even get a TV for the first twelve years of her life. She's learning. Just really slowly.

Now I'm thinking about my ex again :( She was really good at games.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 8th, 2011 10:51 PM

Finally beat red dead redemption undead nightmare. The rockabilly song that plays on your way to reyes is fucking pimp.

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2011 05:03 AM

Infinity Blade. Just got it about 6 hours ago. I'm on the twelfth bloodline. It's mad addictive and I just want more now.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 10th, 2011 09:50 AM

Sam trying being father of the year for Katey and ended up killing Ray Ramano in the process.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 11th, 2011 01:40 PM

Jumped back into Persona 3 Portable to finish it up. After spending 40+ hours playing American girlfriend simulators with Mass Effect I decided to wrap up my Japanese girlfriend simulators. Actually Persona and Mass Effect are really alike. The only difference is where you point your gun. Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Also waiting for Ghost Trick. That game looks fucking sweet and I heard good things from Joystiq. Might pick up Pacman CE Deluxe on PSN tonight if I feel like it. I keep hearing magical things about that game and I'm in the mood for some twitch gaming.

Chojin Jan 12th, 2011 02:48 AM

playing DC universe online with my old guild, jesus christ PVP everywhere

OxBlood Jan 12th, 2011 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 710394)
playing DC universe online with my old guild, jesus christ PVP everywhere

What´s your impression so far? I´ve been thinking about buying it for PS3 later...

Been playing Spelunky all afternoon yesterday, trying out Stone Soup Dungeon Crawl and Desktop Dungeons later today (work is kinda slow right now with lots of waiting)...

Samfucius Jan 12th, 2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 710115)
Infinity Blade. Just got it about 6 hours ago. I'm on the twelfth bloodline. It's mad addictive and I just want more now.

Infinity Blade is the coolest thing ever, and the fact that it does sword fighting better than the Wii, with better graphics and on the iPhone, makes me mad at Nintendo. Seriously, you just got your ass handed to you by a smartphone.

Chojin Jan 12th, 2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 710400)
What´s your impression so far? I´ve been thinking about buying it for PS3 later...

pvp fucking everywhere. it is completely batshit nuts atm. i would not get it on a console; it plays farrrr too fast in pvp for that.

i followed my pvp guild to dcuo. i didn't like the beta, but launch has been amazingly good.

Fathom Zero Jan 12th, 2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samfucius (Post 710464)
Infinity Blade is the coolest thing ever, and the fact that it does sword fighting better than the Wii, with better graphics and on the iPhone, makes me mad at Nintendo. Seriously, you just got your ass handed to you by a smartphone.

I have an iPad, so I'm using that and everything looks great. I was playing it last night, got to the 23rd or so bloodline and it hit me that I was playing something beautiful that exceeds anything on the Wii. Blew my mind, it did. Now I'm trying to hit #1 on the leaderboards for gold. I'm something like 6700 or so. Hah.