I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

The Leader Jul 8th, 2010 05:52 PM

AND THEN YOUR PHONE EXPLODES IN YOUR FACE

kahljorn Jul 8th, 2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

If you go to yearbook.com you can make your own photo. I was tilting the pic of my face for it to match but tilted it the wrong way and decided to keep it.
:lol i thought that was your face... yea it looks better tilted cause it makes it look like you got a lazy eye too

Kitsa Jul 8th, 2010 06:41 PM

so apparently in the same town where the guy went apeshit on the truck, someone also went apeshit in an apartment complex nearby and killed someone. Or overkilled someone...8 bullet wounds...and made off with a boy and a dog. They broke in on the radio broadcast to let us all know he's at large, armed and highly dangerous.

I can't help but wonder if it's the same guy :(

I hope they find the boy and the dog in time. Hope the cops can shut his shit down fast.

Dimnos Jul 8th, 2010 11:46 PM

Yes but did you phone ever start working again?!

Tadao Jul 9th, 2010 02:46 AM

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 08:42 AM

I'd go just for Rodney :(

My phone seems to be okay now. They found the kid, still looking for the guy.

Zhukov Jul 9th, 2010 08:59 AM

Uh, and the dog?

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 09:07 AM

I was worried about the dog too :( I never heard anything more about the dog. All I know is that this guy went to his ex-wife's apartment next door to where I buy groceries sometimes, had some sort of confrontation, shot his early-20s stepson 8 times at point blank range in front of mother and younger child, and took off with the child and the dog. Then a couple of hours later he dropped off the child at a house in Indiana and the child was taken safely to police, and the guy is still on the run.

I hope that the dog was dropped off too and they just neglected to report it.

Apparently the young man who was killed was a friend of my parents' neighbors. I never met him, though.

Zhukov Jul 9th, 2010 09:13 AM

:\

I'm scared of getting murdered if I go to a big city.

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 09:18 AM

This isn't a big city, though. Very far from it, which makes the whole thing a little odd.

Zhukov Jul 9th, 2010 09:34 AM

Yeah, I realised that after hitting post (no edit for antipodes is unfair!), and I guess my subconscious just saw "big city" as something that stands for "USA/Anywhere but here".

There was a murder here last year and it's still affecting the community. I was distraught at the time :(

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 09:50 AM

Although it is funny that a nation that was (in popular imagining, at least) founded by criminal castoffs from the British Empire has become so horrified by crime.

There are nutjobs everywhere, and occasionally they kill innocent people. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

It's already come out that he's called a psychiatrist after shooting his stepson, which would effectively get him off the death penalty, I think.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 9th, 2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 691525)

I'd have trouble living somewhere else for lack of music and bands that come through a city. Philly always seems to have it going on though.

Zhukov Jul 9th, 2010 10:47 AM

The "anywhere but here" refers to mainland Australia, too. I've been worried on the streets of Sydney, if that helps. I'm just a big wimp really.

The Leader Jul 9th, 2010 11:05 AM

Zhukov, you need to come party with me in the D.

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:15 AM

I remember being in Italy once, on the train, and it got raided by people in police-y/soldier-y uniforms carrying machine guns. I understand Italian okay, but I'm not fluent, so I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didn't know if they were terrorists or what. They grabbed some West Africans off the train and had them spread-eagled on the platform, pointing the machine guns at their heads. They were purse counterfeiters, or something. As the train pulled away, I expected to hear a burst of machine-gun fire, that was how much it looked like a movie.

Traveling is scary :(

I think I've told that story before :(

Zhukov Jul 9th, 2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 691566)
Zhukov, you need to come party with me in the D.

I don't know where the D is. I might just stay in and have a tall glass of milk for now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 691567)
I remember being in Italy once, on the train, and it got raided by people in police-y/soldier-y uniforms carrying machine guns. I understand Italian okay, but I'm not fluent, so I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didn't know if they were terrorists or what. They grabbed some West Africans off the train and had them spread-eagled on the platform, pointing the machine guns at their heads. They were purse counterfeiters, or something. As the train pulled away, I expected to hear a burst of machine-gun fire, that was how much it looked like a movie.

Traveling is scary :(

I think I've told that story before :(

I haven't heard it before. Wow. You couldn't tell what was going on from their exagerated had signals?

I've been to the murder capital of Europe in Glasgow and I wasn't ruffled, but that was under the influence of a woman so it doesn't count. I did almost get my face punched in by Rangers fans, but I didn't know it at the time.

elx Jul 9th, 2010 11:32 AM

:hypno

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:33 AM

The problem there was that their exaggerated gestures incorporated machine guns. When I see a loaded weapon, the part of my brain that deals with anything other than "that's a loaded weapon" shuts down :( They could have been speaking in the slowest, most optimal English or French and I wouldn't have been able to tell you what they were saying.

I think this was outside of Milan. It was like 15 years ago, I don't remember.

They pulled these African guys off the train and shoved them facedown on the platform with the machine guns pointed at the backs of their heads. It looked like one of those WWII movies where the concentration camp escapees are rounded up, shoved on the ground and shot. It looked exactly like that to my terrified mind, actually. Also, my parents don't speak Italian so they were loudly asking me what was happening, and I didn't have a clue, so that made the whole thing even more frantic and stressful.

My brother got yelled at by an Italian shopkeeper for not buying some racecar model. My mom slipped on some steps and fell into the Adriatic sea, and had to walk around Venice with a giant seaweed smear on the back of her white pants. We just didn't do well in general in Italy.

Back on more familiar turf, Germany and France, we weren't quite as Griswold-y. Except when my brother insisted upon posing next to a FAHRTGASSE sign in Heidelberg.

Fathom Zero Jul 9th, 2010 11:59 AM

:lol

The Leader Jul 9th, 2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 691568)
I don't know where the D is.

DDDEEEEETROIT

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 691585)
DDDEEEEETROIT

Come for TheLeader, stay for TheCrackwhores.

Fathom Zero Jul 9th, 2010 05:17 PM

It's so cold in the D. How the fuck we posed to keep the peace?

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 05:41 PM

First crackwhore I ever saw was in Detroit, at a chicken place I'd stopped at to go to the bathroom. Did a U-turn right back to the car and proceeded to Canada post-haste.

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 09:13 PM

WONDERLAAAAAAAAND

FEEL MISTRE-HEE-TED

WONDERLAAAAAAAAND

TIRED

TIRED AND CHE-HEE-TED

TALKIN BOUT THE EARTH GOD MOTHA

HE
DOG BROTHA

EARTH GOD MOTHA

HE DOG BROTHA

EARTH GOD MOTHA

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 09:15 PM

zhukov you can visit and party with me any time, i can show you that the big city isn't scary and you can keep me from staggering into traffic

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 09:18 PM

and then i can use your foreign accent and bewildered ways to land us a couple of fat titted platinum blonde forty year olds with black eyebrows and heavy makeup in a dive bar :hifive

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 09:31 PM

actually, no, scratch that, we'll land a couple of impressionable twenty year olds in a club by telling them you're an English fashion photographer

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 10:15 PM

if they can't tell the difference between an australian and a british accent they deserve whatever they get.

I have a hard time telling a NZ accent from SA though :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 9th, 2010 10:21 PM

LIKE A HARD D

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 10:32 PM

Here's a winner:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...-3-793890.html

"I took care of my kids when I was young. It's my turn to party now."

"You know mothering is just not for everyone."

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 691603)
they deserve whatever they get.

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW that i have it on good authority that Zhukov is a softspoken, rakish intellectual and that I am 100% grade A prime beefcake and that they do NOT deserve the greatness that they will get

unless zhulov lets me down as a wingman but THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I'M SURE, THE GUY'S GOOD PEOPLE

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 10:37 PM

GAH jesus, that woman looks wiggy as hell

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 10:38 PM

so whatcha drinkin' tonight, grislygus?

Otto Jul 9th, 2010 10:39 PM

I had a rum-melon tonight.

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 10:40 PM

nothing tonight, i'm doing a long drive at seven in the morning

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 9th, 2010 10:41 PM

It might even be too hot to drink tonight >(

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 10:43 PM

courrse, last night was a six pack of fat tires during the day, followed by screwdrivers and goldschlager later on that night with the guys

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 10:43 PM

I wish that alcohol didn't fuck with me so much these days. Not in a drunk sense, but in a neurological sense. Because a glass of something or another would be nice every once in a while :(

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 10:47 PM

neurological? that sucks, at least you can drink o'douls and get depressed over what you used to be able to enjoy

'course, teetotaling is a LOT fucking cheaper, my whiskey collection is like $450 worth

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 10:51 PM

and that does NOT include the likes of jack, wild turkey, bushmills, makers mark and jameson, which i go through a lot goddamn quicker

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 10:53 PM

Oh well, I'll just have to be Designated Responsible Person some more, I'm good at that :martyr

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 11:02 PM

If i had a buddy like you my road trips would be less dangerous as hell, i think

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:04 PM

Except I don't drive. So they may not be as dangerous but they'd be way more of a pain in the ass.

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 11:10 PM

i'm a loud, roaring guy while sober so i have loud, roaring friends who remain loud and roaring while shitfaced. i, however, get quiet and need people to point me in a direction and help me walk, which is not a good thing while walking around with loud, roaring drunks, cars do not enter the equation

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 11:14 PM

i need to find a somewhat tolerable, geeky guy who doesn't have many friends and start regularly inviting him to drinking rampages because he would be an inexperienced social drinker, afraid to get TOO drunk and feel pathetically obligated to try and watch out for his newfound stupid drunk friends

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:15 PM

Sounds like that's a good thing.

I went to see an Eagles tribute band tonight because it was free. The city made a big deal about hiring a REALLY POPULAR BAND FROM CANADA, except the stage was a flatbed truck that was all folded out like a shitty Transformer and I watched the REALLY POPULAR BAND FROM CANADA putting on identical black trenchcoat-y things.

The concert got rained out but that was ok because it wasn't looking interesting and the band members kept getting distracted by the sign language lady on one side of the stage.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 9th, 2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 691628)
i need to find a somewhat tolerable, geeky guy who doesn't have many friends and start regularly inviting him to drinking rampages because he would be an inexperienced social drinker, afraid to get TOO drunk and feel pathetically obligated to try and watch out for his newfound stupid drunk friends

You already know who it is.

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:19 PM

get a little alcohol in GW and he'll start going on about drugs and music, are you sure you want that?

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:21 PM

god, they have a website.

Hey guys, it's the REALLY POPULAR BAND FROM CANADA.

http://www.hotelcal.com/index.php

edit: perhaps I'm seeing this wrong, but aren't they from California? Could the perennial events-arranger have mistaken the CA?

Colonel Flagg Jul 9th, 2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 691617)
jack, wild turkey, bushmills, makers mark and jameson, which i go through a lot goddamn quicker

Quote:

i need to find a somewhat tolerable, geeky guy who doesn't have many friends and start regularly inviting him to drinking rampages

We need to hang out about 25 years ago or so. :(

Colonel Flagg Jul 9th, 2010 11:26 PM

:pagebrak

I missed the Page Brak, Fool! :(

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2010 11:28 PM

shit, I have to go to bed, I need to be somewhere at 5 tomorrow morning :(

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 691631)
get a little alcohol in GW and he'll start going on about drugs and music, are you sure you want that?

i could deal with that, but all my friends would make fun of him and then he'd leave :(

Grislygus Jul 9th, 2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 691633)
We need to hang out about 25 years ago or so. :(

hell, you're from philly, wrap up three dozen cheesesteaks in wax paper and fly your sorry ass over here right now, food is perfectly acceptable for instantly bribing your way into a group

oh wait, you mean cause you got kids now. sorry bra. NEXT.

Sam Jul 10th, 2010 01:43 AM

Quote:

i need to find a somewhat tolerable, geeky guy who doesn't have many friends and start regularly inviting him to drinking rampages because he would feel pathetically obligated to try and watch out for his newfound stupid drunk friends

I AM YOUR MAN.

Esuohlim Jul 10th, 2010 03:02 AM

HE SAID SOMEWHAT TOLERABLE

Sam Jul 10th, 2010 03:23 AM

THE MORE I DRINK THE MORE TOLERABLE I AM

kahljorn Jul 10th, 2010 03:43 AM

THE LAST FEW POSTS SEEM LIKE LOVELINE POSTS :love

GRISLYGUS I LIVE WITHIN HOURS FROM YOU AND DRUNKEN RAMPAgeS ARE LIKE A cLosE frienD WHO MAKES ME FEEL NOSTALGIC

executioneer Jul 10th, 2010 06:15 AM

i like going on drunken rampagezzz

Zhukov Jul 10th, 2010 06:54 AM

I'm sorry Gus, I usually ditch my drunken friends and rip up the dance floor with fly bboy moves.

Also, I live probably about 20 hours by plane away.

Fathom Zero Jul 10th, 2010 09:19 AM

Everyone's got somethin'. They're tryin' to get some more. They've got something to get up for, but I ain't about to.

Grislygus Jul 10th, 2010 12:13 PM

oaky so then everyone except fathom and zhukov is invited for semidrunk minigolf, a drunken showing of that new predator movie, followed by a bar crawling session that starts at 4 pm can you people handle that

Grislygus Jul 10th, 2010 12:13 PM

and you motherfuckers better like playing pool

Fathom Zero Jul 10th, 2010 12:19 PM

Whatchu say, my man? I ain't do shit to you.

Pentegarn Jul 10th, 2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 691637)
hell, you're from philly, wrap up three dozen cheesesteaks in wax paper and fly your sorry ass over here right now, food is perfectly acceptable for instantly bribing your way into a group

oh wait, you mean cause you got kids now. sorry bra. NEXT.

You forgot to ask him to also bring tastycakes and Gadzooks ice cream

executioneer Jul 10th, 2010 06:14 PM

so guys im driving down to comiccon and i thought itd be fun to try and visit all the real-world places in fallout 1 and 2 on my way down and back

on the way down:
klamath falls (looking forward to hunting geckos and rats)
modoc, ca (I HOPE THEY HAVE OMELETTES)
sierra army depot in herlong, ca (i don't wanna get too close though, those turrets are a bitch)
reno (DONT STEAL MY CAR GUYS >: )
broken hills in nevada (watch out for mutant-haters :eek)
mariposa, CA (is there really a military base there i didnt see one)
lost hills, CA (the brotherhood of steel base from fallout 1 is supposed to be here)
bakersfield/necropolis, CA (i'll need to watch for glowing ones though)
los anglelels/boneyard (not getting out of the car though, scared of deathclaws)

on the way back:
barstow (THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY THE HUB, THOUGH IT DOESNT SAY IN GAME)
san fran (not visiting the hubologists though)
navarro (I WILL STEAL A VERTIBIRD MAYBE)
redding (JIXBY YOUR HOMETOWN HAS A LOT OF DRUGGIE MINERS)

is there anywhere else i should be visiting, guys, i could take a few detours

kahljorn Jul 10th, 2010 06:25 PM

bakersfield is necropolis? :lol

executioneer Jul 10th, 2010 06:28 PM

yes indeed
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Necropolis

kahljorn Jul 10th, 2010 06:37 PM

bakersfield feels like a fallout game :(

Sam Jul 10th, 2010 07:09 PM

WILLIE

ARE WE GOING TO HANG OUT AT COMIC CON :(

executioneer Jul 10th, 2010 07:14 PM

h*ll yeah dogg

haha are you still living in willits i could drive you home since it's like 15 min from navarro

Mockery Jul 11th, 2010 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 691695)
so guys im driving down to comiccon and i thought itd be fun to try and visit all the real-world places in fallout 1 and 2 on my way down and back

is there anywhere else i should be visiting, guys, i could take a few detours

Not familiar with Fallout, but if you're gonna pass through LA, I can definitely suggest some cool places to check out here if you're looking for some cool detours.

Glad to hear you're gonna be at Comic-Con btw, Willie! Come stop by our booth! :picklehat

Zhukov Jul 11th, 2010 07:14 AM

Any of you fucks want to hang out with me at Hobart's Craft and Quilt Fair? :picklehat

Also the Wooden Boat Festival is coming up soon.

The Leader Jul 11th, 2010 11:02 AM

That sounds delightful, Zhukov!

executioneer Jul 11th, 2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 691722)
Not familiar with Fallout

well i think you should fix this :(

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 12:05 PM

I totally would :(

I spent all of yesterday in Put-in-Bay, which is an island off the north Ohio Lake Erie shore. Basically, it's a massive tourist trap during the day and a nonstop party at night. Like, the vending machines in the bathrooms sell 10 different types of condoms and there are entire kiosks devoted to Mardi Gras beads.

You take a jetboat there from the shore, drive around on a golf cart all day, and take a jetboat back to your car. I didn't stay the night...looks like spring break never ends in that place.

Fathom Zero Jul 11th, 2010 12:16 PM

I spent all yesterday at Jungle Jim's. I texted a picture to Facebook about how I wished Kitsa would be there.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 12:27 PM

LITTLE GOOD THAT DOES ME :(

NO ONE ON YOUR FACEBOOK KNOWS OF KITSA.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 12:29 PM

seriously now I want to go to Jungle Jim's. You suck.

Fathom Zero Jul 11th, 2010 12:41 PM

I bought seventy dollars in regional soda and beer. There were a ton of perishables I wanted too, but they wouldn't be able to make it back home.

:(

Fathom Zero Jul 11th, 2010 12:43 PM

AND PEPPERONI PRETZEL BREAD, AS WELL AS CANDY BUTTONS. I forgot those. I tore open the bread the second I stepped out of the store.

:breadjunkie

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 12:59 PM

that's why you get a cooler with dry ice, rookie

Sam Jul 11th, 2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 691704)
h*ll yeah dogg

haha are you still living in willits i could drive you home since it's like 15 min from navarro

Yeah, but it's more like 1 hour away.

Grislygus Jul 11th, 2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 691724)
Any of you fucks want to hang out with me at Hobart's Craft and Quilt Fair? :picklehat

Also the Wooden Boat Festival is coming up soon.

you're turning me down for a craft and quilt fair

dude

that's like telling someone you're gonna have to pass on the party because you want to go to the sawdust festival instead

Sethomas Jul 11th, 2010 03:56 PM

I still have a camel steak from Jungle Jim's that I need to cook and eat. Also: packets of Crema Catalana and lots of popcorn. I was rather disappointed that they didn't have Gringo Bandito hotsauce in/on their hotsauce wire edifice thing.

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 07:30 PM

weekend of fire's coming up, seth. Jul 31/Aug 1.

Sethomas Jul 11th, 2010 08:12 PM

Thank God that's the weekend after Pierogi Fest!
http://www.pierogifest.net/

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 08:36 PM

Whiting? Waaaaaaait a minute.

Please tell me you're not on the IU campus I think you are :(

Colonel Flagg Jul 11th, 2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 691742)
seriously now I want to go to Jungle Jim's. You suck.

I also want to go to Jungle Jim's, but as I live 580 miles away, it's a bit of a hike for a casual roadtrip. I'm reduced to shopping online, or worse, finding merchandise at the local market. :(

Sethomas Jul 11th, 2010 09:09 PM

I'm on the IU campus in Bloomington. The ladyfriend and I are thinking of making a caravan to see a Friday show at Medieval Times in Schaumburg, spend the night somewhere in the Shoreline area, then eat some serious Polish food. Since my girlfriend is in the Eastern European Studies department, everyone is going crazy over this idea.

I don't know if I consider Whiting as part of Indiana. As I explained to the aforementioned when she moved here from New York, "Hoosiers aren't people who live in Indiana, they're people who live between Fort Wayne and Bedford. North of that you have Chicagoans and to the south is the land of brain-eaters."

Colonel Flagg Jul 11th, 2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 691675)
You forgot to ask him to also bring tastycakes and Gadzooks ice cream

There's none better than Gadzooks Blanc. I pick up a pint every time I find myself at the Wawa. :)

Speaking of sandwiches (which you weren't, but Gus was) Dinic's Roast Pork still makes the best sandwich I've ever had at the Reading Terminal BAR NONE. Just make sure you know what the eff you want at lunchtime. Take too long to order, and you have to get back in line. Not for tourists. ;)

Kitsa Jul 11th, 2010 09:45 PM

Whiting is part of Chicagoland. It's butt-ugly and brain-drained, for the most part, but Chicagoland nonetheless. If the Chicagoland area were Europe, Whiting would be Albania. OHO THE LINGUISTIC PUN. Or maybe part of Poland.

I was mainly concerned that you were teaching at the Northwest campus, in which case I was going to beg you to get out while you still can.

As I don't drive, it's increasingly difficult to get to the jungle :( I mainly have to hop on board other caravans headed south. My dream is to go on a weekday morning, when it's not at all crowded.

Sethomas Jul 11th, 2010 10:30 PM

Belarus works, too! And the Pale of Settlement, if you discount how gentile it is.

Grislygus Jul 12th, 2010 03:59 AM

having just watched Frankenhole for the first time...

i hate fanboys of anything but, by god, if this show continues to have me cracking up this hard... on top of moral orel? shit, the man is just so god damned mother fucking cuntswabbingly FUNNY

Grislygus Jul 12th, 2010 04:00 AM

i refuse to call myself a fanboy, but at this point i could be termed as a loyalist

Sethomas Jul 12th, 2010 04:10 AM

I just shaved with a straight razor. It's something that I've been on again, off again about for a few years but when my electric broke I figured now was a good time.

This time, I did a pretty good job. From here I guess I just have to practice and make it more routine so it's not as time-consuming. The razor itself belonged to my great-grandfather, who sustained himself by hunting with HIS grandfather's Springfield rifle issued during the Civil War. My uncle had both the rifle and the razor for a long time, he too used the same weapon issued to kill rebels to hunt squirrels. HEIRLOOMS.

kahljorn Jul 12th, 2010 06:11 AM

last/first time i tried to use a razor i hurt my face :(

Zhukov Jul 12th, 2010 10:09 AM

I have constant stubble 24/7 and the ladies love it.

Gus, sawdust-fest '09 was a huge letdown, so I would hang wit choo for sure, just don't expect me to get you home/keep you safe. In fact, I'd be relying on you to show me where the fuck I'm supposed to actually go after the party stops. Sleeping in a gutter is no fun when sober.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 12th, 2010 10:47 AM

THE PARTY NEVER STOPS