I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 11:04 PM

:pagebrak

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 11:06 PM

But not really. ;/

Zhukov Mar 15th, 2010 11:08 PM

I guess what I said was a bit of a stretch too :)

The Leader Mar 15th, 2010 11:09 PM

BFFs! :)

Guitar Woman Mar 15th, 2010 11:17 PM

Got Linux working on my previously blue-screened laptop. :picklehat

I read a lot of complaints about how wireless cards are shit with Ubuntu, but my Netgear setup pretty much worked seamlessly here. Better than it does with Windows, actually. :\

Also am still crazy on psychoactive substances, hurr

Zhukov Mar 15th, 2010 11:18 PM

The Leader, you know you are pretty much my favourite poster beginning with 'The'. ;)

Babs Mar 15th, 2010 11:30 PM

I thought the leader was making an action figure of Doc Mock but as far as I know, it never happened.

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 676209)
I decided not to vote Thursday now because I evaluated how fucking stupid you sounded making that statement. I can only imagine you now in your mid 30's with your playstation 3 controller perched up on your beer belly switching between typing on you gravy in crested keyboard and playing hitman. What the hell is wrong with you?

Babs calling the kettle stupid

Babs Mar 15th, 2010 11:45 PM

WTF I DON'T PLAY PLAYSTATION FGGT

Esuohlim Mar 15th, 2010 11:51 PM

SURRY BUBS

Sam Mar 16th, 2010 12:47 AM

WE'RE GONNA GO AMERICA ALL OVER THEIR ASSES

Tadao Mar 16th, 2010 12:51 AM

You might like certain tracks on Rubber Soul and Revolver and then again on Let It Be.

Sam Mar 16th, 2010 01:24 AM

FUCK THAT

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 676096)
No he's probably a Kidd Chris (or is it Kidd Kris?) guy

Actually, I'm a fan of Opie and Anthony, and I've listened to Ron & Fez since I first heard them seven years ago. So I'm not really into those morning zoo-type shows with a lot of "funny" celebrity impersonations, fake prank calls, and overly produced bits.

That said, I haven't heard Preston and Steve in ages, but I think Kidd Chris is just alright.

And I'm not into these "shock jocks", either. God, they suck.

Esuohlim Mar 16th, 2010 01:44 AM

DREW AND MIKE WRIF DETROIT MOTHER FUCKERS

Esuohlim Mar 16th, 2010 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 676219)
You might like certain tracks on Rubber Soul and Revolver and then again on Let It Be.

I hear good things about Abbey Road and the White Album too. I've never even heard of Please Please Me until yesterday.

Zhukov Mar 16th, 2010 03:21 AM

Babs, you have shit for brains. I'd rather be "boring" than desperately seeking approval from a group of people whose indifference towards me is rivaled only by that of my own parents.

Babs Mar 16th, 2010 03:53 AM

Just the fact that some pretentious aussie fag, such as yourself, is sipping his cappuccino on his neat little mac book at his local star bucks makes me sick and full of disgust. Just because you read a T.S. Elliott novel and can recite some Kerouac doesn't make you the next fucking Freud. I bet you feel so fucking suave when you go buy a $5 beer don't you? Truly pathetic seeing as you think you're "someone" because you have friends on a god damn website. What's even more sad, is that you're trying to boast it like as if you're saying "IN YOUR FACE I MADE FRIENDS ON A FORUM BITCH". I guess you're entitled to just about anything then, so go ahead and state some fucking red neck statement you probably heard from watching Deliverance.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2010 04:01 AM

I don't think of a dude with cat's-asshole lips sipping a cappuccino in a beret when I think of Zhukov.

Babs Mar 16th, 2010 04:07 AM

Suckoff isn't to bad, he's entertaining. I do not hate this man.

Fathom Zero Mar 16th, 2010 04:15 AM

You're bullshitting. If you have a point, make it. Don't waffle when somebody doesn't agree.

Babs Mar 16th, 2010 04:27 AM

So that has to mean I hate him because I stated how I depict him in my mind? I'm pretty sure he wasn't disagreeing with me about anything, unless you consider saying he rather be boring as a form of disagreement.

This is really fucking stupid now and I can't believe how fucking retarded some people on this forum really are.

RaNkeri Mar 16th, 2010 04:32 AM

GOD DAMN, SHIT JUST GOT REEEEAAAAAALLLLL

Zhukov Mar 16th, 2010 04:36 AM

Why the hell would I care how you... depict me in your mind?

Also, I was less commenting on the fact that I have internet friends and you do not, and leaning more towards the 'you desperately want i-mockery to be your friend' angle.

Babs Mar 16th, 2010 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 676242)
Why the hell would I care how you... depict me in your mind?

Maybe the fact you're bringing it up when I wasn't even talking to you. Speak when spoken to...... bitch.