I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   That new virus thing... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1706)

ItalianStereotype Mar 17th, 2003 01:11 PM

That new virus thing...

has anybody else heard of this? its that virus that came from hong kong and spread to canada, new york, france, and germany. it is like influenza and causes pneumonia, but we dont have a cure for it. a few people have been killed by this thing so far...

mburbank Mar 17th, 2003 01:58 PM

I think it's really unpatriotic of you to bring up a potential threat to world health at a time when we, as Americans need to stand strong against Saddam and the French. Your namby pamby, bleeding heart Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization propoganda over what may well be the start of the global influenza pandemic long feared by epedimiologists sickens me and I'm appauled you'd let these 'doctors' pull your strings.

Skulhedface Mar 17th, 2003 08:50 PM

Are you talking about West Nile Virus, or something else?

If it's West Nile, it's been getting out of hand in Louisiana, to the point where they have trucks that come every so often to spray for mosquitos.

ItalianStereotype Mar 17th, 2003 09:06 PM

no, its not west nile. this is something completely different and it has been pretty busy what with the killing and whatnot.

max, i have "unpatriotic immunity" since i am not one of those dirty liberals.

Tropical Mar 17th, 2003 09:34 PM

HAHAHAHA it came from Hong kong, cough* cough* what kinda bullshit is that hack* hack*. This make me lol, only pirated movies and cheap slut come outta here. Sniff* sniff*

Skulhedface Mar 17th, 2003 09:42 PM

Just making sure. I was just guessing because with the way some people are reacting around here, you'd swear West Nile was the new AIDS.

Ninjavenom Mar 17th, 2003 10:41 PM

West Nile is the T Virus of the real world.

Skulhedface Mar 18th, 2003 01:31 AM

If that's true, then Raccoon City is about to pop up in South Central Louisiana.

Shit. That puts me right in the middle of it. Where's that STARS signup sheet?!?

mburbank Mar 18th, 2003 09:45 AM

DON'T YOU TERRORIST SONS OF BITCHES KNOW THERE'S A WAR ON?! SHUT UP ABOUT ALL OTHER THINGS!

Skulhedface Mar 18th, 2003 02:48 PM

DON'T YOU GET IT? IF WEST NILE IS THE T-VIRUS OF REAL LIFE LIKE NINJA CLAIMS, DO YOU NOT THINK THE TERRORISTS WOULD BE WILLING TO USE IT? IT'S A VALID CONCERN!!!!!1111 :lol

FS Mar 18th, 2003 03:11 PM

It will be dealt with in due time.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were at war with this virus before the end of the year.

Give diplomacy a chance.

kellychaos Mar 18th, 2003 03:18 PM

Damn viruses are getting smarter all the time!

Abcdxxxx Mar 18th, 2003 03:35 PM

great. now it's a health risk to have unprotected sex OR eat chinese takeout. i know germ warfare when i see. you can buy a gas mask, i'm buying a bubble.

Cap'n Crunch Mar 18th, 2003 04:15 PM

I heard they are trying to get the disease in China so they can lower their population.

ItalianStereotype Mar 18th, 2003 05:38 PM

and i heard you are a fucking moron.