I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cosmo and Terra's foreplay ( and eventual coitus) thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24019)

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 09:45 PM

Cosmo and Terra's foreplay ( and eventual coitus) thread

Okay, Baby...let's do this

Terra Feb 23rd, 2007 10:41 PM

:lol i can't believe you did this baby. :lol

okay your nipple in my mouth or my nipple in yours?

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 23rd, 2007 11:22 PM

I think your nipple in my mouth...I have this uncontrollable oral fixation...at least I do now. :love

Terra Feb 24th, 2007 10:12 AM

okay

my nipple in your mouth, a box of matches for the other nipple, and napalm for the bush area.

the low spark of high heel boys playing in the bacjground

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 10:15 AM

I like Traffic...

sounds like a cure for crabs...shave half of your bush, set the other half on fire, and stab the bastards with an ice pick when they run across..

Terra Feb 24th, 2007 10:39 AM

bullets are more effective. messy but effective.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 10:46 AM

bullets are indeed messy, and tend to leave marks. If there are makes to be made, I would prefer that they were made by my teeth.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 12:35 PM

okay....first, I'll rub you down with either massage oil or Mazola so that when I lick your tits, my spit will bead up like raindrops on a freshly waxed Bentley. Then, I'll put down a plastic drop cloth so that the napalm doesn't stick to the hard wood floors, and melt some wax so I can affix the matches to your flesh and weave them into your bush (the half we didn't shave off). Then, as the soundtrack to "Footloose" drones in the background, we'll reenact the "fire-love" scene from Wickerman, then run burning into the hot tub, which I've filed with potato salad.

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 12:45 PM

Then, after the burns have healed, we'll share a glass of Merlot, and engage in some light conversation, share some fruit and cheese, maybe take in a play.....then it's back to your place where I'll tie you up with your own stockings and re-enact yet another movie scene....this time, the "pounding Wilbur's bacon" scene from Charlottes Web.

Terra Feb 24th, 2007 06:09 PM

then can we have cheesecake, hot dogs and melted drywall??

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 474073)
then can we have cheesecake, hot dogs and melted drywall??

we can have HotDog Cheesecake smothered in drywall

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 09:34 PM

okay, I have it. The weather here is pretty stormy right now (95 MPH winds), so I'll have to make this quick.
Terra: dressed in a penguin costume covered in bleu cheese dressing
Cosmo: carrying a bucket of ice, a pair of salad tongs, and a bottle of anbesol.

the soundtrack? The Magic Flute...played entirely on a kazoo

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 09:42 PM

oh, shit..here comes the rain. The dogs are going apeshit...and I'm almost out of wine.

one more...then that's it for right now..

Me: Dressed as a conquistador , armed with a bottle of amyl nitrate and a half eaten potted meat sandwich

You: dressed seductively, in garters, stockings, a silky robe, smelling of pulled pork and rancid cole slaw.

the kid playing banjo in "deliverance" narrates the symphony of our desires...and provides the musical interlude.

James Feb 24th, 2007 10:33 PM

adsfasdfasd

Terra Feb 24th, 2007 10:54 PM

it'll get better once we start slinging the sour cream and hog mash

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 474150)
This is the worst session of Dungeons & Dragons I've ever seen.

I will flay and stuff your fat ass if you step foot in here again. This is an uncomfortable thread (Chojin's description) that I started to relieve Terra of her underwear and to get my nostrils wrapped around her crotch, and I will thank you to keep your "poor me, I can't get a girlfriend" ass out of here, capiche?

You're gonna fucking jinx my mojo

James Feb 24th, 2007 11:14 PM

sdafasdsasfd

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 24th, 2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James (Post 474170)
You're right, Cosmo. Congratulations on your relationship with Terra. Hopefully soon you'll be able to go where everyone else has already gone before and the two of you will live happily ever after until the attention you give her stops being enough and she leaps to the next guy who calls her a cunt.

Now make a saving throw because YOU JUST TRIGGER A SPIKE TRAP! :eek

you really need to get laid James. No, really.

This is a message board, not real life.

James Feb 25th, 2007 12:59 AM

asdfsadfsadfasd

James Feb 25th, 2007 01:10 AM

asdfasdfasdfsa

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 25th, 2007 01:10 AM

you're pathetic, James. I mean that.

And, the thought of you what a woman is what educated people call a work of fiction. Grow up.

Chojin Feb 25th, 2007 01:21 AM

Chaotic Neutral Elvish Bard, named S'laddivish Moonprowl.

I tip my jaunty hat at Barak and smile a knowing smile.

Schimid Feb 25th, 2007 01:25 AM

Lawful Good Orc Undead Cleric, known as Horancious Tearfall.

I gaily prance towards Thuzzuul and take a most chivalrous bow!

Chojin Feb 25th, 2007 01:28 AM

I stagger back in shock at Horancious' arrival and stammer uncontrollably:

A M-m-m-m-monster!

I then raise my enchanted flute to my lips and play the sonnet of sleep.

Schimid Feb 25th, 2007 01:34 AM

Saving throw versus sleep!

*rolls a 20 and becomes extra awake*

I respond with laughter and more prancing. I turn my attention towards S'laddivish and humbly pronounce:

Oh, I am no monster! I be Horancious Tearfall, protector of the innocent!

I reach into my pack and retrieve a Lost Dagger of Y'ellthazor. I throw it at S'laddivish, in the hopes that he will catch it!