I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MISTER FART QUESTIONS TO ANSWER THREAD (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499)

Jixby Phillips Feb 11th, 2003 04:56 AM

MISTER FART QUESTIONS TO ANSWER THREAD

This is the thread where we get to know Mister Fart by asking him questions for him to answer :)

MISTER FART: could you please tell us the history of your family and your house that you are staying in currently :)

Vomit Feb 11th, 2003 05:21 AM

How did you find this forum, MR. FART? :/

MISTER FART Feb 11th, 2003 06:08 AM

I DONT KNOW WHICH QUESTION I SHOULD ANSWER FIRST SO I WIL START WITH ALL OF THEM, NOW WHERE DID I PUT MY GLASSES IMG I AM WEARING OKAY NOW I CAN BEGIN :)

OKAY, I WILL START WITH JIXBIES (I TOSSED A COIN TO DECIDE THAT, I FIND THAT IS A GOOD WAY OF SOLVING DECISISIONS, SO I TRY TO CARRY A COIN AROUND WITH ME EVERYWHERE I GO BECAUSE YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN A DECISIION MIGHT COME UP;)) (I JUST TOLD YOU SOME BITS OF INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF THAT SOMEONE ELSE MAY HAVE WANTED TO ASK ABOUT I WILL TRY AND STICK TO THE QUESTIONS FROM NOW ON THIS TIME :))

I LIVED IN THIS HOUSE SINCE I WAS PROBABLY AROUND 30CM, AND SINCE THEN I HAVE GROWN A LOT MORE CENTIMETERS BIGGER THAN THAT, PROBABLY SOKMEWHERE IN THE VINCINITY OF 200 OR 300 CEMNTIMETERS MORE THAN THAT :O

HE HOUSE I LIVE IN IS MADE OF BRICKS, I FIND THAT BRICKS ARE GOOD TO MAKE HOUSES WITH BECAUSE THAT IS WHY YOU SEE SOOOOO MANY HOUSES MADE OUT OF BRICKS, SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME BRICKS GROW ON TREES BUT I THINK THAT IS A LIE I THINK THEY DIG THEM FROM UNDERGROUND, BUT SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THAT ONE.

MY FAMILY STARTED OFF AS ******S BECAUSE I WSAW ONE DAY ON THE TV SET THAT WE ARE ALL DECENDANTS OF ******S, SO DONT CALL ME RACIST BECAUSE I AM PART ****** YOU ****** (I CALLED YOU ****** BECAUSE YOU ARE A RACIST AS WELL)

THEN MY FAMILY SKIPPED A MILLION YEARS AND THEY WERE MAGICIANS AND ROYAL FAMILY IN A COUNTRY CALLED PRUSSIA, AND THAT IS A TRUTH AND DAD SAID NOT TO TELL ANYONE THAT BUT I JUST DID BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME (UNLESS THIS IS FRIEND, THEN OOPS, SO THAT DOESNT MATTER)

AND A VERY INTERESTING FACT THAT YOU MIGHT FIND INTERESTING IS THAT ON MY MUMS SIDE I AM A DIRECT ANSCESTOR OF HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSON, AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS FAIRLY COOL, AND HE WAS ALSO A ANCESTOR OF ******S SO HE WAS A ****** TOO >:>: >:

MY SISTER HAS A BABY AND IT IS ONE YEARS OLD AND I TAUGHT IT THE OTHER DAY TO GET HER BLCOKS AND TO PUT THE BLOCKS ON DOLLS HEADS AND NOW SHE DOES IT ALL THE TIME AND IT IS SERIOUS LOL BUT I GUESS YOU HAD TO BE THERE TO LOL

OKAY, NOW VOMITS TURN (EEWWW GROSS)

I FOUDN THIS FORUM USING MAILNLY FINGERS AND EYEBALLS.

[center:a33e511fd1]NEXT[/center:a33e511fd1]

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 06:13 AM

you're in australia, right?

MISTER FART Feb 11th, 2003 06:28 AM

YES I AM IN AUSTRALIA, AND NO, AUSTRALIA DOES NOT SELL CAPS LOCKS BUTTONS >:>:>:

WE DONT HAVE ALL YOUR BRAND FANGLED FANCY AMERCA INVENTIONS OVER HEAR >:>:> :> >: >: .:>:

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 06:33 AM

did one of your ancestors get shipped there as a convict? maybe the hans christian andersen descendent??

MISTER FART Feb 11th, 2003 06:53 AM

NONE OF MY ANCESTORS WERE CONVICTS, ALL OF THEM CAME OVER HERE BY CHOICE, BECAUSE OF THERE OWN COUTRIES SUCKING, AND THE PROMISE OH OPE AUSTRALIA OFFERED, WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FARMING LAND FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING.

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 06:56 AM

damn. :(

a friend of mine in college was from australia, and i :love her accent. do you have your voice somewhere online? :P

LegoLars Feb 11th, 2003 06:56 AM

do you have EGGS? :roll

FS Feb 11th, 2003 06:58 AM

Do you ever eat bread? :(

waltflannagonsdog Feb 11th, 2003 08:24 AM

???

is it true you eat spam strait from the cow? :eek

whoreable Feb 11th, 2003 09:46 AM

MISTER FART. Could you tell us some of your hobbies?

And also were do hamburgers work? :lol
________
Kitchen Measures

george Feb 11th, 2003 09:50 AM

why arent we friends?

MISTER FART Feb 11th, 2003 09:58 AM

GEORGE, WE ARE NOT FRIENDS BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF TWAT, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR POSTITION ON TWAT THEN I AM WILLING TO CONSIDER YOU MY FRIEND :lol

WHOREABLE, I THINK YOU KNOW WHERE HAMBURGERS WORK, I DO NOT APPRECITAE PEOPEL TRYING TO TRICK ME LIKE THAT >:>:>:

MY HOBBIES ARE:

NOT GOING ON THE INTERNET ;)
NOT WATCHING MOVIE ;)
NOT OPKLAYING GUITAR ;)
NOT TALING TO WRECK ;)
NOT TAKING TO JIXBY ;)
NOT TALKING TO DAPHNE ;)
NOT LISTENING TO MUSIC ;()
NOT DOING SPORT ;)
NOT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ;)
NOT READING COMICS ;)
NOT WATCHING THE CRICKET ;)
NOT WATCHING THE FOOTBALL ;)
NOT BEING SUPER KEWL AT EVERYTHING ;)

SADIE, MY VOICE IS ONLY ONLINE WHEN IT GETS UP WHEN I AM SLEEPING AND TURNS ON MY COMPUTER BUT IT KNOWS IT IS BANNED FROM THAT NOW BECAUSE IT WASTES MONEY :lol

YES WE HAVE EGGS :)
YES I EAT BREAD :)
YES WE MILK SPAM COWS :lol

NEXT???

whoreable Feb 11th, 2003 10:05 AM

Do you have a favorite color MISTER FART?
________
Honda challenge history

george Feb 11th, 2003 10:06 AM

i renounce my twat support.

but i still like the picture of george bush over the word twat. i know it is pretty predictable humor, but it makes me laugh.

but otherwise you can count on my support in the MR. FART world summit to eliminate the stupidity of the current world political atmosphere.

cause together we can make a difference.

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 10:37 AM

george, maybe misterfart would be more likely to be your friend if you'd play by the rules and ask a question. ;)

like this: sock, shoe, sock, shoe OR sock, sock, shoe, shoe?
see how easy it is?

:lol :lol

george Feb 11th, 2003 10:55 AM

i think you missed the fact that i did ask a question. and it is only because i really hope your tits are as nice as your mind that i relent from picking on you, cause you have a REALLY nice mind.

mr fart and i are homeys from way back because i am a worshipper of the sad dads.

mr fart, are sadies tittie balls as nice as her mind?

starz Feb 11th, 2003 11:16 AM

would you like me to send you a caps lock button mr. fart? :)

Anonymous Feb 11th, 2003 11:21 AM

:goth

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 12:04 PM

WHATEVER, GEORGE. :rolleyes

my question this time is WHAT THE FUCK?

george Feb 11th, 2003 12:08 PM

dont know why you are rolling your eyes at me missy, but it had better be with love.

or else.

:(---->:wah

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 12:13 PM

see? there you go again, posting here without posing a question. i'm trying to take your hand and guide you toward the light, george. why won't you just come along? huh?

and yes: :love

george Feb 11th, 2003 12:17 PM

i am a loner, a rebel, i am no good for you sadie :)

i always ruin everything. i am like the kool aide guy bashing down a wall. except i am filled with a slightly salty phlem like substance instead of delicious cherry soft drink.

sadie Feb 11th, 2003 12:22 PM

yeppers, you arse. you've got me posting without a question for misterfart, too. DAMN YOU.

but salty phlegm? yummay!

oh. and misterfart? what's your view on transcendentalism?