I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao May 7th, 2010 01:38 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 684623)
I are sad. I got a C- for my costume.

Stupid uni.

Let's see it on you.

Shrubfest May 7th, 2010 01:55 PM

It doesn't fit me. Its made for someone else

Tadao May 7th, 2010 02:01 PM

Well them how do I know you didn't deserve the C-?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684628)
jealous RAAAAAAGE i need some fucking hours and these fucking nonrespondents are STRANGLING me

Isn't there something you can put as a no show or something? Or do you just have to keep going there?

Dimnos May 7th, 2010 02:18 PM

Yeah just say that you talked to some guy who refused. Fuck it. Its just the census. No one really gives a crap. When they come to my door I think Im going to tell them Im a Mexican Russian married with six kids and that we are trying for 4 more kids to start a circus.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 684647)
Yeah just say that you talked to some guy who refused. Fuck it. Its just the census. No one really gives a crap. When they come to my door I think Im going to tell them Im a Mexican Russian married with six kids and that we are trying for 4 more kids to start a circus.

:lol Me too.

My girlfriend actually filled out the census for my roommate and I. We have the same birthday, both work in insurance and are caucasion(debatable). I forgot to mail it though...then I thought I got a 2nd form in the mail that was laying on the floor. I opened the letter and noticed it was the completed form. It is still laying on my floor.

Chojin May 7th, 2010 04:21 PM

i completed mine in like 2 minutes the day i got it, then put it back in the mailbox

shit was hard, guys

Grislygus May 7th, 2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 684645)
Isn't there something you can put as a no show or something? Or do you just have to keep going there?

I am legally obligated to get an interview, a refusal, or an interview with a proxy. Those are the only options. And anyone stupid enough to lie about the responses from the housing units they were assigned to would be immediately fired once their superior's superiors had the quality control people double-and-triple check their shit later that week. My CLA was nice enough to throw me ten more housing units while I'm waiting for a response from the property management company regarding the nonresponding nonrespondents on my first assignment area. I'm just glad I'm being helped, if the property management company AND the homeowner's association can't get me the information after all of this detective work... hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.

Grislygus May 7th, 2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 684647)
Its just the census. No one really gives a crap.

Congressional Funding. United States House of Representatives. Planning of distribution and allocation of city and state resources. Any of that ring a bell?

Dimnos May 7th, 2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684682)
hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684682)
I am legally obligated to get an interview, a refusal, or an interview with a proxy. Those are the only options. And anyone stupid enough to lie about the responses from the housing units they were assigned to would be immediately fired once their superior's superiors had the quality control people double-and-triple check their shit later that week. My CLA was nice enough to throw me ten more housing units while I'm waiting for a response from the property management company regarding the nonresponding nonrespondents on my first assignment area. I'm just glad I'm being helped, if the property management company AND the homeowner's association can't get me the information after all of this detective work... hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.

She kind of explained that to me. I think the part about the proxy is a little weird though. I remember her saying there were fines out the wazoo for lying too.

She had to monitor a few people first to make sure they were field ready. Some of the people would like bring their 15 kids around with them, talk on their cell phone and just not really care.

RaNkeri May 7th, 2010 05:47 PM

15 YEARS

NEVER FORGET

Sam May 7th, 2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 684642)
It doesn't fit me. Its made for someone else

You made me a viking costume, didn't you? FOR WHEN I POUND YOU INTO SUBMISSION.

kahljorn May 7th, 2010 10:11 PM

GOOD IDEA MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR TWO FAVORITE HOBBIES TOGETHER AND MAKE SEX COSTUMES FOr A LIVING

Pub Lover May 7th, 2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skulhedface (Post 684488)
I've survived my 28th trip around the sun, and just have one more year before beginning my third decade on this mudball.

You're reaching the end of your third decade, chief.

Unless you spent ten years in space. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2010 10:47 AM

To not cause a Sports/Loveline merger....

Me and GF were watching the Flyers/ Bruins game earlier this week at a bar. She noticed someone in the stands who was wearing Philly facepaint which was mixed orange and black with a line down the center. Then she's like "Wow, that guy looks the mask guy from Mario."

I heard this was like "Come again?" I knew exactly what she was talking about from Mario 2 but I didn't want to assume this was also what she was talking about. She doesn't play games, sometimes she watches :orgasm.

She's like "You know, when you go down the vase and grab the key. The mask guy chases you."

I was all like "I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy right now. :rock:love"

stevetothepast May 8th, 2010 10:54 AM

she sounds like a keeper bill

Fathom Zero May 8th, 2010 12:20 PM

Awesome.

Pentegarn May 8th, 2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 684778)
To not cause a Sports/Loveline merger....

Me and GF were watching the Flyers/ Bruins game earlier this week at a bar. She noticed someone in the stands who was wearing Philly facepaint which was mixed orange and black with a line down the center. Then she's like "Wow, that guy looks the mask guy from Mario."

I heard this was like "Come again?" I knew exactly what she was talking about from Mario 2 but I didn't want to assume this was also what she was talking about. She doesn't play games, sometimes she watches :orgasm.

She's like "You know, when you go down the vase and grab the key. The mask guy chases you."

I was all like "I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy right now. :rock:love"

Cool story bro. But don't let DML anywhere near her (restraining order ftw!)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2010 03:36 PM

RaNkeri May 8th, 2010 04:06 PM

Spoilers!

Zhukov May 9th, 2010 04:09 AM

:lol I fucking know what's going to be behind that without even checking.

MarioRPG May 9th, 2010 08:27 AM

Hahaha 10kvg that is hilarious

kahljorn May 9th, 2010 08:49 AM

I SAW 10kvg as 10k VAG L:

Chojin May 9th, 2010 01:05 PM

all of you fgts are the reason market research sucks and people keep making shitty products in response

10,000 Volt Ghost May 9th, 2010 01:50 PM

:pagebrak
If I was a woman that 10K VAG would be my roller derby name.

edit: Karb

Tadao May 9th, 2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 684910)
all of you fgts are the reason market research sucks and people keep making shitty products in response

iSorry

Fathom Zero May 9th, 2010 04:48 PM

:lol

Dr. Boogie May 9th, 2010 09:29 PM

Just had a celebrity sighting, kinda: Jani Lane, the former lead singer of Warrant... as he drove into our neighbor's parked car and blew out one of his tires trying to get away.

The Leader May 9th, 2010 09:40 PM

Guitar Woman May 9th, 2010 11:05 PM

Derp de derp de derp

Babs May 10th, 2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 684945)
Just had a celebrity sighting, kinda: Jani Lane, the former lead singer of Warrant... as he drove into our neighbor's parked car and blew out one of his tires trying to get away.

he'll most likely being seeing a warrant now.

elx May 10th, 2010 01:24 AM

why does everyone hate on crocs?

Babs May 10th, 2010 01:29 AM

BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT ALL THAT IS EVIL

Zhukov May 10th, 2010 05:36 AM

I thought you meant crocodiles, and I was about to say that I like crocodiles and I have several photos of me enjoying my distance, but you mean those plastic shoes that are just piles of turd, don't you?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 10th, 2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 684945)

:lol That's amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 684965)
why does everyone hate on crocs?

They rip little kids feet off on escalators.

Fathom Zero May 10th, 2010 04:16 PM

I think escalators need more killswitches. Just one at either end is not enough, especially when people don't listen to each other.

Tadao May 10th, 2010 05:21 PM

I was at the mall last week and the down escalator was turned off and roped off. The didn't trust us to use them as stairs. :(

Fathom Zero May 10th, 2010 05:29 PM

That's dumb.

Tadao May 10th, 2010 05:43 PM

Also, it was at the end of the mall and we wanted to go to the shoe store just at the bottom of the escalator, so we walked back to the middle of the mall, went down, and then back again. No big deal, but I kept thinking that Mitch Hedgeberg would have cried.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 10th, 2010 06:00 PM

Too bad the mall didn't have a dicks or galyans at that end. You could have taken the rock climbing wall down.

Pentegarn May 10th, 2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 685067)
Also, it was at the end of the mall and we wanted to go to the shoe store just at the bottom of the escalator, so we walked back to the middle of the mall, went down, and then back again. No big deal, but I kept thinking that Mitch Hedgeberg would have cried.

Yes, but do you want a frozen banana?

Tadao May 10th, 2010 08:36 PM

No, but I do want a regular banana later, so go ahead and give me one.

Fathom Zero May 10th, 2010 08:42 PM

I need to use the bathroom but I'm out of toilet paper, so I'm just gonna jump in the shower instead.

Pub Lover May 10th, 2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 684972)
being brian blessed requires more shouting than i can currently manage

Halloween this year?

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684999)
Tasmania, New Zealand, Australia, and Britain can spout off all the zeds they want if they can learn how to pronounce "paella" >:

Except the English are the only ones who are uppity about it, so... I guess... whatever, I don't care anymore

Uh oh, did I miss the memo on Paella. :x

As an uppity Englishman of some long standing in these parts, how am I expected to refer to that god-awful Spanish shit-dish? :eek

Zhukov May 11th, 2010 06:58 AM

This is true, I seem to recall the commonwealth beating the armada. Fuck their wog payellah back to their own country.

Zhukov May 11th, 2010 07:00 AM

Ugh, went a bit racist there. Ignore that.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 10:41 AM

I've never heard that term before.

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 11:44 AM

Pah- ae- ya is one of the most delicious fucking things in the world when made right, think of it as a spanish seafood jumble.

There is no conjoining syllable between "pah" and "aeya", which makes it fucking clumsy to say for an english speaker to say casually. As such, english speakers call it "pieYaeya", with a y sound in the middle. Except for the English, whose food critic population pronounces it pie-yella (similar to an inbred American redneck), which would't be a problem if they didn't sniff haughtily every time a FOREIGNER, (Spanish, American, or otherwise) has the UNMITIGATED GALL to correct their PERFECT PRONUNCIATION. I give a historically-accurate sample conversation in the original post

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2010 11:48 AM

They are wonderful. I'm getting a pan from my mum shortly. Yummy yummy yummy

Zhukov May 11th, 2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

I've never heard that term before.
Wog or Paella?

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 12:59 PM

DEAR PEOPLE I'VE SENT PRVIATE MESSAGES TO:

STOP IHGNORING ME OR I'LL FIND YOU

RaNkeri May 11th, 2010 01:10 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Fathom Zero May 11th, 2010 01:11 PM

WASN'T ME, BRAH

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 01:20 PM

FINLAND'S SAD BECAUSE PEOPLE PUT HIM ON IGNORE HIM EVERY SATURDAY :(

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 685193)
Wog or Paella?

WOG

Spoilers!

Sam May 11th, 2010 04:05 PM

DEAR GRISLYGUS, I WILL BE GETTING TO YOU PERSONAL MESSAGE SOON, I AM THINKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF IT AND RESEARCHING SOURCES.

Kitsa May 11th, 2010 04:33 PM

I just found out today that neurosurgery will not be ruining my summer.

Fucking awesome is what that is.

Tadao May 11th, 2010 04:38 PM

That is good news.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 11th, 2010 06:41 PM

I have 2 hours to kill drinking at a bar before a show. What is the world up to?

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 685182)
Pah- ae- ya is one of the most delicious fucking things in the world when made right, think of it as a spanish seafood jumble.

As such, english speakers call it "pieYaeya", with a y sound in the middle. Except for the English, whose food critic population pronounces it pie-yella

I've been saying it the way you call correct already, I am surprised at the way you suggest for British people. And I don't know how the words "spanish seafood jumble" is supposed to make it sound appetising. It still sounds like sweaty shit stink on a plate to me.

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 08:55 PM

is supposed? :dunce

and another :dunce to the errors I don't see. >:

elx May 11th, 2010 09:07 PM

:(

Pub Lover May 11th, 2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 685220)
WOG

I lived in a black neighbourhood when I was five years old. I played with the neighbour kids. One of our favourite toys were the golliwogs. But they all got taken away one day after a lady from the Church saw us with them.

We also had a counting rhyme that involved pulling ****** toes. We were okay with this.

Then I came to I-Mockery 13 years later and decided to hate black people for laughs. Because it is oh so funny.

But it is okay, my childhood friends hate white people now too.

Grislygus May 11th, 2010 09:56 PM

Pub if you are one of the british peoples that was able to correctly pronounce paella thenn I take you at your word and salute you. In other news, I just went to my new Census assignment area today and I wanted to let you guys know beforehand that if I suddenly stop posting and am never heard from again, it might be because I was stabbed and shot several times in broad daylight.

That joke's hilarious because it's true and I'm probably going to die.

kahljorn May 11th, 2010 11:12 PM

WELCOME TO MY LIFE EVERY DAY

although its been a lot calmer recently.

Grislygus May 12th, 2010 12:26 AM

one house had a pile of busted concrete blocks on the driveway, next to the car with the duct-tape covered door. As I got to the front walkway, three pitbulls started snarling and tackling the back gate, I realized that I was no longer visible from the street, and saw that the small "decorative" window fixed in the front door was completely smashed. That was one of the BETTER ones.

Sam May 12th, 2010 12:37 AM

YOU CAN'T DIE UNTIL YOU DO THAT THING FOR ME

Esuohlim May 12th, 2010 01:00 AM

SAM

Sam May 12th, 2010 02:55 AM

MULEHOSE

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 685257)
I lived in a black neighbourhood when I was five years old. I played with the neighbour kids. One of our favourite toys were the golliwogs. But they all got taken away one day after a lady from the Church saw us with them.

We also had a counting rhyme that involved pulling ****** toes. We were okay with this.

There is a chair made of gollywogs in a junks shop here. :( It's fucking creepy as, and I'm not brave enough to sit in it.

I grew up in the highlands of Papua New Guinea as one of two white boys, but I still sung the same rhyme about ******s. Except we pronounced it 'nickers'. Then the teachers told us to stop saying ******s because it was offensive, and we were all like "We weren't even saying ******, but I guess we will now, thanks teach".

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GW
I've since reinvented myself as some sort of grungy intellectual psychonaut-stroke-opium addict

Guitar Woman May 12th, 2010 07:17 AM

No joke, I fucking love drugs.

Dried opium poppies are available for dirt cheap over the internet, and can be made into a sort of opium tea that gets you very, very high. It tastes kinda like vomit! I prefer kratom, personally, but that's mostly because I can't afford to spend all day lying around doped to saturation.

Although I'm more interested in psychedelics, currently. Am considering ending my love affair with DXM, the hallucinations of which resemble the finale of 2001 with intergalactic shamans and gravity becoming fucked, along with being able to think about 12 different things simultaneously resulting in downright psychotic levels of introspection, but I've no idea what to try next. Now that I think about it, I've never gone beyond a third plateau trip, and even that was the result of me being blind drunk while dosing and not remembring much except for a fantasy in which I swam to a castle at the bottom of the sea to gain treasure for the financial upkeep of another forum I post on. Anyway, yeah, that's a hilarious drug, despite most people thinking it a jeuvenile thing since the most common source of it is cough syrup.

LSA or various dubious mescaline cacti sound a fair bet for my next experiments, and I'm due my share of vomiting at this point. Can't decide which one yet, but Morning Glory seeds seem to be cheaper and easier to eat than an entire fucking San Pedro cactus.

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 685298)
No joke, I fucking love drugs.

blah about drugs

fucking San Pedro cactus.

I don't care about your habits, I was laughing at you describing yourself as a grungy intellectual. :lol

Guitar Woman May 12th, 2010 09:05 AM

I wear clothes past the expiration date and like the Screaming Trees a lot fuck you

Zhukov May 12th, 2010 09:19 AM

Can you stop talking about yourself?

Fathom Zero May 12th, 2010 09:31 AM

Clothes have expiration dates?

Fathom Zero May 12th, 2010 09:32 AM

All I need is love and oxygen! :)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 12th, 2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 685300)
I don't care about your habits, I was laughing at you describing yourself as a grungy intellectual. :lol

Pub Lover May 12th, 2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 685313)

The point when they are more hole than clothing is the time I think about retiring them.

I usually give it a few weeks after that though.

Tadao May 12th, 2010 12:30 PM

I focused more on the word "intellectual"

Fathom Zero May 12th, 2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 685334)
The point when they are more hole than clothing is the time I think about retiring them.

I usually give it a few weeks after that though.

You're a teen sensation!

Pub Lover May 12th, 2010 01:22 PM

I am. What I find odd is they were not so keen on giving me the sensation when I was a teen & had no qualms about it.

Aged meat. :x

Tadao May 12th, 2010 04:00 PM

I bumped my head and felt a big high from it. Then right away I tasted blood but wasn't bleeding. Should I take a nap?

Fathom Zero May 12th, 2010 04:10 PM

You got a bunch of tumors in your head.

Kitsa May 12th, 2010 07:01 PM

tadao: I wouldn't.

Pub Lover May 12th, 2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

British rapper Lady Sovereign has confirmed reports she is a lesbian.

Pub Lover May 12th, 2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Emma Watson's spokesperson has branded an alleged naked photo of the Harry Potter star a fake - insisting the risque image has been technically doctored.
The Brit actress' legal team sprung into action after a photo allegedly featuring the 20 year old without clothes hit the web, immediately branding the nude snap a product of computer wizardry.
A representative for the star tell Britain's The Sun newspaper, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
The photograph has now been removed from the internet.
WENN.com
Has it, indeed? :eek

Colonel Flagg May 12th, 2010 11:42 PM

I'd wager that Mr. Pub has saved a copy on his "hard drive".

Pub Lover May 13th, 2010 12:55 AM

I am sad to say you have lost that wager, but there are many, many perverts out there that haven't been stroke down with my current affliction.

Pub Lover May 13th, 2010 12:59 AM

Struck. :dunce

Colonel Flagg May 13th, 2010 05:09 AM

I don't know, the first version was funnier. :lol

Zhukov May 13th, 2010 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 685313)

I was looking at it like he was saying that he wears clothes after the fashion fad is over. I didn't think he was old enough to have gone through more than one fashion era though.

Like if you wanted to be grungy you would still wear baggy jeans and flannel shirts like Cobain did.

Shrubfest May 13th, 2010 01:29 PM

HAY GRISLYGUS

JUST HAD A CHEF ON THE RADIO TELLING ME IT WAS PIE-YAYA NOT PIE-YELLA.

We are not all ignorant! But then, his paella was made with rabbit and squirrel.

Dimnos May 13th, 2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 685473)
Dear Willie,

What will happen at the end of lost?

I bet at the end it zooms out from a TV and shows JJ there pitching the show to ABC. :\

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 685483)
HAY GRISLYGUS

JUST HAD A CHEF ON THE RADIO TELLING ME IT WAS PIE-YAYA NOT PIE-YELLA.

We are not all ignorant! But then, his paella was made with rabbit and squirrel.

I always thought it was PIE-AYA. Just basing it off HANK SCORPIO's pronunciation though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 685487)
I bet at the end it zooms out from a TV and shows JJ there pitching the show to ABC. :\

:DALLAS

Oh...or even better
:THEARISTOCRATS

Colonel Flagg May 13th, 2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 685487)

That would work if they were able to photoshop Suzanne Pleshette and Barbara Bel Geddes acting as part of a focus group telling the execs that "The concept just isn't plausible."

Grislygus May 13th, 2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 685483)
But then, his paella was made with rabbit and squirrel.

Holy shit

What

Dimnos May 13th, 2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 685495)
That would work if they were able to photoshop Suzanne Pleshette and Barbara Bel Geddes acting as part of a focus group telling the execs that "The concept just isn't plausible."

I was thinking it would be more like..

JJ ~ "You see. Its kind of like Seinfeld. It really isnt about anything! :) "

Execs ~ "Thats stupid. Your stupid. >: "

JJ ~ "Fine! Ill just go make a show for FOX. They will air ANYTHING! >: "