I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

RaNkeri Oct 5th, 2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 651822)
Will you get to use a cadaver?

Nah, it's just a regular quiz.

Man, I've studied hard and I think I'm well prepared, but I still feel nervous and stress like hell.

Dimnos Oct 5th, 2009 03:53 PM

Go get a hooker. They have those in Finland right?

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2009 03:58 PM

FINALLY.

FUCK YES. SOMETHING I'M GOOD AT IN CHEMISTRY: ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES.

Colonel Flagg Oct 5th, 2009 05:03 PM

Electrochemistry? Redox reactions? Dielectric loss and/or capacitance measurements?

Describe, please.

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2009 05:12 PM

It's General Chemistry, the fourth unit in the book. Uncomplicated, but strangely easier for me than calorimetry.

Mainly dealing with wavelengths and determining hertz based on them, at least at the moment. It's easy for me.

Kitsa Oct 5th, 2009 05:19 PM

Good luck, Rankeri :) A&P is brutal.

Colonel Flagg Oct 5th, 2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 651842)
Mainly dealing with wavelengths and determining hertz based on them, at least at the moment. It's easy for me.

That's the basics of spectroscopy my friend, which was the core of my PhD thesis. We have something in common .... maybe! :)

captain516 Oct 6th, 2009 03:14 AM

I don't normally like cheeseburgers, but daaaaaaaaaamn if this doesn't make me want one.

Kitsa Oct 6th, 2009 10:21 AM

I just stepped in cold cat puke :(

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 651884)
That's the basics of spectroscopy my friend, which was the core of my PhD thesis. We have something in common .... maybe! :)

It's a shame I loathe chemistry and the sciences and will not pursue a career or education in them following this semester. :(

Dimnos Oct 6th, 2009 10:40 AM

:|

Quote:

No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

Colonel Flagg Oct 6th, 2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 651937)
It's a shame I loathe chemistry and the sciences and will not pursue a career or education in them following this semester. :(

Unfortunately a sentiment shared by many. :(

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 11:02 AM

Makes your job significantly more lucrative, though, I'd imagine.

I never had a mind for it. I was always good at math, but I don't like to apply it. It's boring. Same thing with chemistry, though I know much less.

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 12:45 PM

Hay guyz, i just realized something.

I've never seen Jeff Lynne's eyes and that scares me.

Colonel Flagg Oct 6th, 2009 02:20 PM

Jeff Lynne without shades:

Although with all that hair, how would you know?

Tadao Oct 6th, 2009 02:28 PM

IT BURNS!

Dimnos Oct 6th, 2009 03:26 PM

Uh huh. :\

Tadao Oct 6th, 2009 03:47 PM

No, not that. :rolleyes

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 03:56 PM

I'm having an allergic reaction to Jeff Lynne's artificial hymen.

Dimnos Oct 6th, 2009 04:25 PM

b_squared Oct 6th, 2009 04:33 PM

Some cops love their job, others fake it.

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 652000)
hey fathom take your purely theoretical understanding of pretty much fucking everything elsewhere if you please

go live a little and then you may come back with an opinion.

So I haven't smoked your faggotty clove flavoured smokes. I've had the misfortune of trying a lot of shitty tobaccos, some that smelled like maple syrup and butterscotch. I don't care for them. Don't care for cigarettes or pipes in general, really. I've got a brand of cigars I like, not that they're really the best, but I like them. They're expensive, but I don't smoke so often.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you fucking goon. In fact, I think I'm more of a faggot for responding to you.

Babs Oct 6th, 2009 06:16 PM

what's up with the tough love?

MattJack Oct 6th, 2009 06:19 PM

Fathom Zero: Dr. Tufflove

Fathom Zero Oct 6th, 2009 06:43 PM

IMMA STEAL THE ROCK BUS.