I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   YOUTUBE (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23823)

Esuohlim Feb 22nd, 2008 01:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PjDFPwoeSI (NAKED GIRLS AS "ART" NSFW)

Am I the only one that finds this really creepy?

23_ Feb 22nd, 2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 534004)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PjDFPwoeSI (NAKED GIRLS AS "ART" NSFW)

Am I the only one that finds this really creepy?

I don't see anything creepy about it. :confused:

Esuohlim Feb 22nd, 2008 01:30 PM

Uh I don't know maybe the whole thing about people paying $1000 to eat food off of a naked girl in a fancy restaurant while she lies there like a corpse is pretty off-putting

I just don't find it particularly sexy but I'm also a flaming homosexual so I guess I'm not the audience for it.

Fat_Hippo Feb 22nd, 2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 534006)
I just don't find it particularly sexy but I'm also a flaming homosexual so I guess I'm not the audience for it

Would you find it less scary if they were eating food off a naked man instead?

Esuohlim Feb 22nd, 2008 01:33 PM

</sarcasm>

OK well my answer looks like "yes" then, just wondering.

MetroidJunkie2007 Feb 22nd, 2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 533990)

Pardon ME - "big boned."

Also, your username is out-of-date.

The jacket's loose. I made the account near 2007 so it's not out of date. Also, bashing someone on their appearance is a new low. Quit being ass clowns and find some reason other than a loose jacket and the fact I can't afford a $70 mask, to find fault in me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 533973)
AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO! I BEAT MY LAST GIRLFRIEND UNTIL HER JAW BROKE BUT THE BITCH DESERVED IT FOR LOOKING AT ME COCK-EYED! YOU'RE NOT A REAL MAN UNLESS YOU CAN BEAT EVERYONE UP, INCLUDING WOMEN! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!???????????????

You're incredibly pathetic.

Emu Feb 22nd, 2008 03:34 PM

:wankyou see this

this is what i'm doing

executioneer Feb 22nd, 2008 03:36 PM

mj2007 i find your username belittling to people who have real addictions

how dare you

Chojin Feb 22nd, 2008 03:37 PM

You are also incredibly dull, insipidly stupid, and a huge liar because you made your account here this month.

I am arranging for a truck to hit you outside of your high school as we speak

Zomboid Feb 22nd, 2008 04:17 PM

He won't be there. He'll be going around defending women from JACKASSES who try to HURT them. He is a HERO!

edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 534038)
you made your account here this month.

Wuh-oh! This guy is new, which means he is off-limits for this kind of treatment! :lol

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2008 04:27 PM

Your pants must be loose too because it looks like you have fatty fat fat legs.

Zomboid Feb 22nd, 2008 04:34 PM

I wonder if I'll assume people like this are "characters" if I ever meet them face to face :(. I just find it hard to believe that people can really be this stupid and it's not just an elaborate, lifelong joke :(

Tadao Feb 22nd, 2008 04:38 PM

I worked for Software ETC for a few years. These people do exist. I have been forced to interact with them. I have also met a lot of them while working tech support.

Chojin Feb 22nd, 2008 05:20 PM

I AM THE LAW

Guitar Woman Feb 22nd, 2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

The jacket's loose.
hahahahaha

Guitar Woman Feb 22nd, 2008 05:26 PM

this is the most depressing thread ever

executioneer Feb 22nd, 2008 05:26 PM

who wants to jacket

MetroidJunkie2007 Feb 22nd, 2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 534038)
You are also incredibly dull, insipidly stupid, and a huge liar because you made your account here this month.

I am arranging for a truck to hit you outside of your high school as we speak

I thought you were talking about my Youtube name. I only named this 2007 to go after the Youtube one, asshole.

DuFresne Feb 22nd, 2008 07:14 PM

MetroidJunkie, allow me to be absolutely serious for a second. The reason everybody started making fun of your "jacket" is because you have proven yourself to be little more than an angsty teenager with a webcam. This is a very fun sort of thing to make fun of, because you guys always get all "Waaaaaaaaaa why can't you assholes make a constructive comment waaaaaaa!!!!one!!!" It's very predictible behavior and VERY fun to watch.

If you had taken your ribbing from that asian guy video like a fucking man, then in a week or so no one would've remembered you posted it. But you had to get all whiney, thus sealing your fate.

We all get made fun of here for one thing or another, especially if you're new, but you learn to take a fucking joke. You should, too.

WhiteRat Feb 22nd, 2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroidJunkie2007 (Post 534114)
I thought you were talking about my Youtube name. I only named this 2007 to go after the Youtube one, asshole.

At least you are consistent.

Guitar Woman Feb 22nd, 2008 07:14 PM

I like how your jacket causes you to appear to have bulging back fat

Guitar Woman Feb 22nd, 2008 07:36 PM

A lot of people refer to 4chan as the asshole of the internet, but I really, really think Youtube deserves the honor. The site's pretty much good for poops and episodes of old cartoon shows, and everything else about it is an absolute festering marshland of stupidity.

Chojin Feb 22nd, 2008 07:40 PM

I notice you didn't deny my other accusations, chunkster.

Dr. Octogonopus Feb 22nd, 2008 07:43 PM

Admittedly, all I use youtube for is to watch old cartoons and shows that they took off air years ago. It's a sad day when I have to resort to youtube to see such cartoon gold as Freakazoid and Batman Beyond. ;_;

Sam Feb 22nd, 2008 07:43 PM

I DO NOT SEE WHY YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF HIM BEING A FATTY FAT FAT FAT WHEN HE HAS THAT HUGE INUYASHA BANNER BEHIND HIM. >: