I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MOUNTAIN DEW GAME FUEL (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697574)

Emu Sep 13th, 2007 04:32 PM

MOUNTAIN DEW GAME FUEL

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

zeldasbiggestfan Sep 13th, 2007 06:31 PM

Imagine live wire and code red together and it really sucks. IT IS NOT TASTY.

MarioRPG Sep 14th, 2007 03:46 PM

I hate mountain dew anyway.

noob3 Sep 16th, 2007 02:24 PM

who would buy this shit why can't you guys just drink cola

MLE Sep 16th, 2007 05:00 PM

Eric likes this shit. When he picked it up at the store, I went 'ewwwwwww' and he was like 'what?'

Matt Harty Sep 18th, 2007 12:04 PM

This another one of those energy drinks you kids drink these days? >: In my day real men drank COFFEE and if that didn't help they got some fucking SLEEP. I can't believe they make drinks tailored for kids who stay up all night playing video games.

zeldasbiggestfan Sep 18th, 2007 09:44 PM

I don't know what it is. All I know is that it tastes absolutely awful.

zeldasbiggestfan Sep 18th, 2007 09:45 PM

Double post >:

Guitar Woman Sep 20th, 2007 07:59 PM

I had one of these today in slurpee form! It's not that bad, you bunch of faggots :<

WhiteRat Sep 21st, 2007 12:51 PM

It's about time that Pepsi Co. heard the cries of the groggy gamer that a 2 liter of Mountain Dew simply won't suffice.

Are there adverse effects for non-gamers?

GADZOOKS Sep 23rd, 2007 12:51 AM

Do people really need extra energy to play a videogame?

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Yggdrasill Sep 27th, 2007 01:26 PM

For me more caffeine means more alertness and that makes everything boring and slow. I prefer fatigue it makes everything seem more fast paced and wonderful.

Angryhydralisk Sep 30th, 2007 08:35 PM

I love the commercial.

Big McLargehuge Oct 5th, 2007 02:25 AM

Gamers are just the latest cash cow for the "beverage" industry. Don't be a tool, don't drink soda.

Fathom Zero Oct 5th, 2007 09:34 PM

Yeah and don't drink that Tab energy stuff either.

that drink isn't as good as the dancing women made it out to be.

sprydle Oct 6th, 2007 06:30 AM

Cherry flavored Mountain Dew...not bad but not great better than that Summer Pepsi or the Christmas pepsi that came out a few years ago.

To me coffee has the same consistency and flavor as lacquer...no not liquor...lacquer. I'll have a cup of tea thank you kindly.

Noodles Oct 7th, 2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprydle (Post 506227)
Cherry flavored Mountain Dew...not bad but not great better than that Summer Pepsi or the Christmas pepsi that came out a few years ago.

To me coffee has the same consistency and flavor as lacquer...no not liquor...lacquer. I'll have a cup of tea thank you kindly.

If remember Code red was the cherry flavor moutain dew, this is more of livewire and code red together. I remeber trying cherry lime sunkist, it tasted slightly similar to this :\.
As for the summer pepsi : I get the exact same taste as that by pouring every drink from the fountain at fast food places.

Guitar Woman Oct 7th, 2007 12:32 PM

You mean a Blue Jesus?

When I was a kid I always did that at LaserPort and all the other kids thought I was fucking hardcore, it was great

Durin Oct 9th, 2007 02:23 AM

Heh, I remember being at the coke museum in Atlanta I think it is, and they had this part where they had all of the coke products (and by that I mean sodas that they make) sold around the world available for testing, and on a dare I mixed every fricken coke soda product in the world. That was quite possibly the most powerful and extreme drink i have ever tasted.

DuFresne Oct 9th, 2007 09:08 PM

I just tried some Game Fuel. I can't say I hate it, but it is a really weird taste. To be honest, I can't taste either the orange or the cherry flavors in it. All I can taste is candy sweetness, like someone ground up a bag of Smarties and poured it into soda.

noob3 Oct 10th, 2007 02:59 PM

it's CHERRY flavored? holy shit! call me a sucker but i love cherry soda, imma go try some!

Angryhydralisk Oct 12th, 2007 11:29 AM

It's CHERRY flavored? Holy shinoly, as much as I don't like cherry soda, it still can't be as bad as Pepsi BLUE or chocolate soda.

Chojin Oct 13th, 2007 12:14 AM

I like it :<

Womti Oct 13th, 2007 09:18 AM

red bull gives you wiiiings :lol