I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ULTRA PERFECT CELL IM GONNA KILL YOU (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8658)

Goku Jan 13th, 2004 10:37 AM

ULTRA PERFECT CELL IM GONNA KILL YOU

WHERE ARE YOU COME FIGHT ME >:

Emu Jan 13th, 2004 10:58 AM

LOL :(

Goku Jan 13th, 2004 02:20 PM

YOUR NOT CELL GET OUT, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID I ASKED FOR CELL. YOU COME HERE AND POST LIKE SOME IND OF IDIOT WANNA GET BLOWN UP>?! >:

ultra perfect cell Jan 13th, 2004 02:30 PM

You called, Goku? Prepare to die.

Vegeta Jan 13th, 2004 03:28 PM

HEY GUYZ WUDOIN? :)

Goku Jan 14th, 2004 09:47 AM

VAGITA HURY AND HELP ME BEET UP CELL STRONHGER THEN HE EVER IMAGINED GO IN CHAMBER WITH ME AND WE FUSE IN SUPER STRONG GOKUVEGOTOAFROMGOKLU

AND THNE WE WIN N THE WORLD IS SAFE ONCE AGHAIN

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 14th, 2004 01:22 PM

:lol

AND A WHOLE LOTTA THIS :love

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 03:53 PM

Shut up, you can't even spell Vegeta right? You're giving me a bad name, and my fellow Z fans. Also, you're making DBZ look bad. Fuck ya.

Vegeta Jan 14th, 2004 07:32 PM

I don't get what's going on here you guys, lets go get some pizza and have a pizza party! ^_^

HickMan Jan 14th, 2004 07:40 PM

I LOVE VAGINA! EVERYTHING ABOUT VAGINA IS GREAT! WITHOUT VAGINA, WHERE WOULD GOHAN BE?? HUH? OR TRUNKS! VAGINA IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 07:53 PM

Cool! Let's go grab some pizza from Domino's and get drunk with the other Z fighters! By the way, Hickman, I am reconsidering our truce from that remark about Gohan and Trunks.

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 07:57 PM

By the way, Goku, get off this site. Your obviously some stupid fake twat impersonating the best character in DBZ for amusement. >: Vegeta, your okay because your not acting like a 7 year old who can't spell and knows nothing about being an I-Mocker. :/

Cap'n Crunch Jan 14th, 2004 08:58 PM

This is getting fucking gay.

ultra perfect cell Jan 14th, 2004 09:15 PM

Look who's talking!

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 14th, 2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goku
YOUR NOT CELL GET OUT, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID I ASKED FOR CELL. YOU COME HERE AND POST LIKE SOME IND OF IDIOT WANNA GET BLOWN UP>?! >:

Thanks goku, for saving my planet and this thread before it started its decay

Ghost of Fraiser Jan 14th, 2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultra perfect cell
Look who's talking!

TOO!!!

HickMan Jan 14th, 2004 10:23 PM

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS DIVINE INTERVENTION

Perndog Jan 14th, 2004 11:51 PM

Dude, there's no such thing as *making* DBZ look bad. It already does.

Vegeta Jan 14th, 2004 11:53 PM

Hey guys, why are you fighting? We should just all be friends. ^_^

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 08:58 AM

I bet you've never even seen DBZ. Name five characters. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and anyone else I've mentioned in any of my posts don't count. P.S. Your a fag. DBZ= KICKASS pokemon= suck balls pokemon games= pretty good. Emu, there was a time when you didn't like me. Once, you even called me a jackass, even though sometimes I be a jackass. And Crunch, stay out of this.

Marilyn666 Jan 15th, 2004 10:19 AM

Dragon Ball-Gt is funny.

Emu Jan 15th, 2004 11:07 AM

Goku is awesome :(

Goku Jan 15th, 2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

I bet you've never even seen DBZ. Name five characters. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and anyone else I've mentioned in any of my posts don't count. P.S. Your a fag. DBZ= KICKASS pokemon= suck balls pokemon games= pretty good. Emu, there was a time when you didn't like me. Once, you even called me a jackass, even though sometimes I be a jackass. And Crunch, stay out of this.
IM IN DBZ HOW COULD I >: NOT KNOW THE CHARACTERS THERES BULMAR, KRILRIN, HAME, BARTER, JUIACE, PICOCO, ANDROD 40, SELL, VAGITA, GOHON, FREIZER.

AND DBZ HAS >: POKEMONS AND EMU STILL DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND CAPN DOESN'T HAVE TO STAY OUT OF IT CAUSE YOUR EVIL AND THEY DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM EVIL PEOPLE UNLESS THEY WORKED AT MCDONALDS THEN WHEN THEY SAY CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER YOU CAN TELL THEM YOUR ORDER BUT NOT SOMETHING LIKE STAY OUT OF IT CAUSE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD. >:

AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT EMU YOUR A GOOD GUY AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE LIKE YOU LIKE VEGETA CELL MISSFIT LOTIDA KELLYCHAOS MARILYN666 AND NOOB3 YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL. :( :( :(

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 15th, 2004 01:06 PM

WHAT A COMBO

HickMan Jan 15th, 2004 05:37 PM

A ROYALE WITH CHEESE... :(

:blackman

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 05:38 PM

There's no android 40. You can't use the characters I mentioned or me. And you have to learn english and how to spell. I am on the good side now. :picklehat Leave me alone! Please don't kill me, Goku! PLEASE! :wah I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE! :wah

liquidstatik Jan 15th, 2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
This is getting fucking gay.

Gayest thread i've ever seen on the boards. :(

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 05:44 PM

Bite me, fuckface.

Henshin Jan 15th, 2004 07:26 PM

::jumps in::

hadouken

::jumps out::

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 15th, 2004 07:33 PM

Okay, now, FUCK YOU, and YOU TOO

Henshin Jan 15th, 2004 07:40 PM

fuck you too....(if you WERE talking to me)

and you DBZ geeks, get outside more often, and get some frineds that you actually know

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 08:04 PM

Shut up, asshole, repentive anime hater.

Henshin Jan 15th, 2004 08:08 PM

anime hater? nah, i just dont like they gay ones. ill admit, i LOVED DBZ, but its gotten to a point where im just not a fan anymore. sure, ill take it over inuyasha or kenshin ANY day, seeing as how i hate them. but i love gundam, i love shaman king, hell...i love sonic X.

so dont assume, because you make an ass out of you and me...asshat...

HickMan Jan 15th, 2004 08:11 PM

This thread USED to be funny...

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 08:22 PM

So in other words, you once were a "DBZ geek that needed to get ourside more and get some real friends" sorry 'bout callin' you an asshole and all, how would I know or not if you diliked animes or not. It just seems so many people here do....Anyway. You said you were new, so welcome! :) So you know, I get angry very easily. Sorry. :) Hope you enjoy I-Mocking! :)

Henshin Jan 15th, 2004 08:38 PM

well, thanks for the welcome. i say things without thinking...so...yeah....*darts away*

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 15th, 2004 08:40 PM

*CHASES HENSHIN A GOGO***THEN * DIE8888***S*

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henshin
well, thanks for the welcome. i say things without thinking...so...yeah....*darts away*

Yeah, same here. I say stupid shit without thinking too...so...*Runs away to continue arguing that DBZ isn't stupid, get vengence for Mad Max's cum remark, kill Captain Gay, have a party and dance the night away*

Immortal Goat Jan 15th, 2004 09:13 PM

I believe that I have kept pretty quiet so far, but I must say something right now to you, UPC. First of all, DBZ is an EXTREMELY sub-par anime. Yes, I used to be a fan. Hell, I even made a couple of music videos for it on my computer (yes, I know I am a geek), but you need to get yourself into a 12 step program or something. You act as if it is fuckin REAL. And you don't even realize that this Goku character probably only exists to make fun of your FANatacism about this show. Take Henshin's advice. Go outside and talk to some people that hate DBZ. I think you will do just fine after a while. Just let go.

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 09:18 PM

NO WAY! But about this "Goku" character. Your probably right about that asswipe.

Immortal Goat Jan 15th, 2004 09:20 PM

Hey, I'm just tryin to save you from any more ridicule. If you HAVE to like it, then don't do it in front of people who obviously hate it. You will convert us no faster than we can convert you.

ultra perfect cell Jan 15th, 2004 09:29 PM

I don't HAVE to. I just WANT to.

Emu Jan 15th, 2004 11:35 PM

That's sadder than a thousand miscarriages. :(

ScruU2wice Jan 15th, 2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
This thread USED to be funny...

nope :/

The Retro Kat Jan 16th, 2004 09:32 AM

NERD ASS ANIME ******S. ******s i tell you. ******s.

ultra perfect cell Jan 16th, 2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
I AM A BIG MUTHA FUCKIN ******. ****** i tell you. ******.

LOL you sure are!

ScruU2wice Jan 17th, 2004 12:49 AM

:/

Goku Jan 17th, 2004 09:16 AM

IT'S NOT FUNNY BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYBODY BUT ME AND CELL THE REST OF YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDS EXCEPT FOR LIQUIDSTATIK CAUSE I WANT HIM TO IM ME (LOL)

THIS ISN'T ABOUT HOW MUCH DBZ SUCKS BECAUSE IT OBVIOUSLY IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING CREATION ON THE FACE OF THE FUCKINGUNIVERSEOTHERTHAN TENCHI MUYO AND POKEMON AND YUGIOH AND DBZ AND OK I SAID DBZ BUT WHATEVER AND I WIN CAUSE I BLEW CELL UP AND ID LIKE A CIGARET

Anonymous Jan 17th, 2004 10:10 AM

GREAT THREAD, GUYS. I LOVED READING THIS.

The Retro Kat Jan 17th, 2004 11:10 AM

WANNA MAKE OUT?

HickMan Jan 17th, 2004 11:34 AM

I'M GOING TO POP UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAY PENIS

ultra perfect cell Jan 17th, 2004 12:50 PM

Ok, fucktard. How come you named your stupid ass self after the main character? You just said DBZ was the dumbest anime ever. It's not, let me tell you. Shut the fuck up and die, you piece of shit.

Gurlugon Jan 17th, 2004 12:55 PM

I'm going to donate more money and change my username to "Hamtaro." :(

HickMan Jan 17th, 2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

I LIKE JIZZ IT TASTES GOOD. I HOPE I CAN GET JIZZ NOW. I AM ELEVEN. I LIKE DBZ. I LIKE HAMPSTERS. I LIKE JIZZ LOL. DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME. I AM ELEVEN. LOL. I LIKE JIZZ. I LIKE ANIME. I THINK I'M FUNNY. I AM STUPID. I DON'T UNDERSTAND SARCASIM. I LIKE JIZZ.

liquidstatik Jan 17th, 2004 02:26 PM

Quote:

HICKMAN'S A FAG

HickMan Jan 17th, 2004 03:00 PM

Quote:

NU-UH

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 17th, 2004 08:51 PM

Einstein will be fuckin ANGRY. He will come down us all with his death-flavored wings with a time machine strapped to his brain, then he shall teleport us all to the time when this thread was in it's first page, where it actually mattered fucking damn it :(

Sam Jan 17th, 2004 09:19 PM

WARNING! HICKMAN IS ABOUT TO SAY PENIS! PLEASE COVER YOUR EYES IF THAT TYPE OF THING IS OFFENSIVE TO YOU.

HickMan Jan 17th, 2004 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
I'M GOING TO POP UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAY PENIS

PENIS!

Goku Jan 20th, 2004 11:01 AM

Quote:

Ok, fucktard. How come you named your stupid ass self after the main character? You just said DBZ was the dumbest anime ever. It's not, let me tell you. Shut the fuck up and die, you piece of shit.

HE ABSORBED MAD MAX. >:

OR CHARACTER REVEALED. >:

MEATMAN Jan 21st, 2004 09:02 PM

Is it me, or is everyone taking an obsolete and poorly made anime WAY too seriously?

Cap'n Crunch Jan 21st, 2004 09:14 PM

Last post ever, huh. :rolleyes

MEATMAN Jan 21st, 2004 09:24 PM

When I said last post, I was referring to posting "stupid pictures", not last post ever. Must I elaborate everything I say, or can I get away with saying something in the distant hope you'll understand?

Gurlugon Jan 21st, 2004 09:36 PM

Please post more pictures. :)

Mr. Vagiclean Jan 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM

:lol I LOVE THIS FUCKING THREAD'S NAME

Level_Ten_Balrog43533 Jan 27th, 2004 10:25 AM

Quote:

it is. If I wanted to see some people flying around shooting energy balls, I would watch akira. Damn black friend saying its "hardcore" and "badass" and that the special episodes have "more blood and gore" God I hate anime.

ultra perfect cell Jan 27th, 2004 03:10 PM

DBZ isn't stupid. Your friend is right, it is hardcore and badass. And how many fuckin' times must I say it- THE JAPANEESE EPISODES AND THE SPECIAL EPISODES DO HAVE MORE BLOOD AND GORE!
Chojin, assist me, please. Hickman, are we still friends?

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 03:11 PM

CRAWL UP YOUR MOM'S VAGINA AND DIE.

Snatchtastic Jan 27th, 2004 03:51 PM

Goku Jan 27th, 2004 03:53 PM

CHOJINS NOT YOUR FRIEND >:

ultra perfect cell Jan 27th, 2004 04:48 PM

Shut up, motherfuckers! Hickman, I take it you are no longer my friend. Chojin is my friend, right, Chojin?

Immortal Goat Jan 27th, 2004 04:49 PM

The wheel's a-turnin, but the hamster is dead.

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goku
CHOJINS NOT YOUR FRIEND >:

BUT HE SURE IS YOURS! :D

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:11 PM

I AM YOUR BUDDY IN JESUS' NAME

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:12 PM

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:15 PM

GRRR YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING FOR LONG, YOU TRAITOR ***POWERS UP***

LET'S SEE HOW FUNNY YOU THINK THIS IS!! ***UINLEASHES A CATACLYSMIC BLAST THAT LEVELS THE COUTNRYSIDE....HICKMAN IS LYING IN A STADIUM-SIZED CRATER WITH HIS CLOTHES ALL TORN AND SMOKY***

ARRRR WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO KILL YOU YOU JERK >: >: >: ***GOES TO LEVEL 2****** AAAAAAH I HAVE THE POWER NOW I CAN FEEL IT PREPARE TO DIE

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:23 PM

GRRR. *STARTS BREATHING HEAVILY FOR THREE EPISODES JUST TO GET RATINGS* GRR! NOW DIE! *UNLEASHES FOURTY-THREE PINK BALLS OF DOOM AT CHOJIN!*

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:25 PM

STATIK POWRS UP TO LEVEL 3 BUDIKA!**

YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT THSE POWRS OF MISTAR STATIKS >:

PEREPARE TO DIE!!!

***CASTS LVL 3 KAMAYAAHA ON CHOJIN**

DEFEAT

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:31 PM

FUCK!!!!! ***DUCKS STATIK'S ATTACK BUT GETS HIT SQUARE IN THE FOREHEAD BY HICKMAN'SSSS!!!!!*** SHIT FUCK OW YOU CUNT YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT FUCKER FUCK FUCK

**GETS UP, BRINGS OUT THE POWER FIST**

PREPARE TO EAT FIST FUCKER ***TURNS FIST UP 3 NOTCHES ALMOST TO OVERLOAD!!!***

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:35 PM

***LOOKS AT HICKMAN!

YOU FAG HOMO GAY! YOU STOLLE MY KILL! >:

SMASHES THE GROUNDS AND TURNS SUPARSAYIYAN***

EATS MI FISTS! >:

***CASTS QUAKE-RUBMLE AND PUSSHES THE GROUND UP FROM UNDER CHOJIN AND HICK... EXPOSING LAVA FROM UNDER TEH GROUNDS8**

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:36 PM

ARRRGGGGHH ARRRGHGHGHG! POWER UP!!! *RED FIREBALL BLASTOFDOOMDEATH WAS SHOT RIGHT AT CHOJIN'S LEFT NIPPLE! DID IT HIT? STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF DBZ!*

Sam Jan 27th, 2004 07:36 PM

*DRIVES UP IN A SPACESHIP :eek*

OMG LIEK THEZE GUYZ R 2 STRONGS I BETTER GETS OUT OF HERE!!!

*leaves*

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:36 PM

OH YOU JERK ***HAS TO CANCEL THE POWERUP TO GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE BLAST***

CELL I'M IN TROUBLE HERE I COULD USE YOUR HELP!!!!

**THROWS OFF TORN UP SHIRT AND GETS IN A BATTLE STANCE*** SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT, PUNKS!!!!!!!

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:38 PM

*HUGS LIQUIDSTATIK AND SHOOTS TWO BIG BALLS OF STUFF IN HIS BACK! CATCHES THE ESCAPING SPACE SHIP TO HURT SAM A LOT!*

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:39 PM

*FIRES ON THE SPACESHIP, RUPTURING ITS ENGINES AND SENDING IT CRASHING TO THE GROUND IN BALL OF FLAME***

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:39 PM

***FLYS OVAR TO CHOJIN

I SHALL MAINTAIN ALL OF MI ENARYGY TO AND PUSH IT OT ONE BODY PARTS!

FORCES ALL ENERGY TO RIGHT LEG***

***KICKS CHOJIN REAL HARD IN THE KNEE! >: >:

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:41 PM

***RUNS OVAR TO THE SHIP TO SAVE SAM

DISCOVERS SAMS BODY... BURNED TO TEH CRISP**

I WILL GET MY REVENGE, CHOJIN! >: >: >:

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:44 PM

*RAPES MARILYN666 FOR SUPIER BOOST OF STRENGTH!* ARRRGH ARRRGH! *DOES A DOUBLE FLAT SLAP BODY SLAM ON LIQUIDSTATIK AND HURTS HIM I THINK!*

Sam Jan 27th, 2004 07:44 PM

*MAEKS WEIRD GURGLING SOUNDS AND REGENERATES HIS BODY BACK*

EEK WHERE AM I AND WHY AM I NAKED? EEEK

*starts to glow and growl for the next 30 minutes*

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:45 PM

*SUCKS SAM'S WEINER*

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:46 PM

***KNEE EXPLODES***

ARRRGH HICKMAN I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET BUT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF STATIK FIRST!

***PICKS UP JAVELIN FROM GROUND, HURLS IT INTO THE BACK OF STATIK'S HEAD***

Sam Jan 27th, 2004 07:47 PM

*GROWLZ SOMEMORE NAD UNLEAHSES THE SUPER WEINER BLAST O MATIC AND BLOWS OFF HICKMAN'S HEAD*

*DOES A SUPER COOL POSE*

*PUTS ON HICKMAN'S CLOTHES*

*STARTS GLOWNG AND GROWLING AGAIN*

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:48 PM

***HEAD SLAMS TO GROUND

IN DYING BREAH HE SAYS SOMETHING***

KILL CHOJIN FOR ME, SAM. YOU CAN DO IT!

liquidstatik has lost

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:49 PM

GRRRRAGRRRG! *POWERS UP TO LEVEL 8!* GRRAGRRG! *FLIES REALLY REALLY FAST AT CHOJIN'S OTHER LEG AND MIGHT OF HURT IT REALLY REALLY BAD!*

*BUT HE'S STILL NAKED AND HEADLESS!*

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:50 PM

***CRAWLS OVER TO JAVELIN, PULLS IT OUT OF STATIK'S HEAD*** IF I HAVE ANY HOPE OF DEFEATING SAM I'LL NEED ALL THE POWER I CAN GET! ***BEGINS TO CHARGE ENERGY FOR A FINAL BLAST***

***GETS HIT IN OTHER LEG BY HICKMAN***

AAAAARRRGHHHHHH WHERE ARE YOU CELL??????? I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

Sam Jan 27th, 2004 07:50 PM

LIEK OMG GUYZ I THINK HICKMAN IS A ROBOTZ CUZ HE HAS NO HEAD AND IS FLYING AND STUFFS!!! :eeek

*TIEZ HIS SHOES*

*SEES CHOJIN POWERING UP* OH NO IF HE HAS ANY HOPE OF DEFDEATING ME HE WBETTER BE POWERING UP FOR A FINAL BLAST AND GETTING ALL THE POWER HE CAN GET!!!

HickMan Jan 27th, 2004 07:52 PM

*OH NO! LOOKS LIKE THE END OF HICKMAN! INTERNET EXPLORER CRASHES!* NOOOOOOOO!

Sam Jan 27th, 2004 07:53 PM

*POWERZ UP LIEK AS FAST AS HE CAN TO KETCH UP WITH CHOJIN'S PWOERINGZ UP*

*TAKS SOME MAGIC BEANZ TO GET HIS HEALTH POINTS BAKC*

LET'S END THIS NOW, YOU FIEND!

liquidstatik Jan 27th, 2004 07:54 PM

***STATIK'S SJOUL REVIVES TO HELP SAM DEFEATTS THEH EVAL MONSTER BONDAGE PUPPY!

Anonymous Jan 27th, 2004 07:55 PM

GRRR THE PAIN OF NO LEGS IS LOWERING MY POWER THRESHOLD! I HAVE TO RELEASE THE BLAST NOW!

***BLAST ARCS OUT OF CHOJIN, BEGINS TO SPIRAL TOWARD SAM!*