I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

JediScum Jan 26th, 2008 11:38 PM

I will say one positive thing about Scientologists... they don't come knocking on yer door trying to bug you when yer got no clothes on trying to "make it" with yer hand, like the Goddamn Jehovah's Witness, Mormons and Girl Scouts do.

executioneer Jan 26th, 2008 11:40 PM

yes they do

MLE Jan 26th, 2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 527559)
i'm down to 340 1/2 this week

everybody limbo

congrats :> Eric and I are losing weight too :>

Great Mighty Poo Jan 26th, 2008 11:45 PM

Sorry if I bothered anyone. I love i-mockery too much to never see it again. I guess the forums aren't for me. Look but don't touch eh?

Edit: PAGE BREAK -MLE

Esuohlim Jan 26th, 2008 11:48 PM

YOU DIDN'T PAGE BREAK PROPERLY

REPORTED

executioneer Jan 26th, 2008 11:49 PM

just don't touch it so often in a day

you'll get sore, badum pssh

JediScum Jan 26th, 2008 11:50 PM

Really? That's never happened to me yet.

Jehovah's and Mormons usually get the piss on the shoe and the slamming of the door. Girl Scouts, on the other hand, I am actually polite enough to ask if they have the chocolate-caramel-coconut cookies. Usually, they're sold out.

MLE Jan 26th, 2008 11:53 PM

I already took care of it, esuohlim <3

executioneer Jan 26th, 2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Mighty Poo (Post 527631)
I love i-mockery too much to never see it again.

hold on, does getting banned on the forums ban you from the main site too? i mean i know that stuff got more integrated, but :eek

executioneer Jan 26th, 2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 527630)
congrats :> Eric and I are losing weight too :>

it was actually down to like 337.2 or so the next morning but i'm not gonna count that cause you weigh a lot less in the morning usually

MLE Jan 27th, 2008 12:04 AM

eric and I always weigh in the morning.

executioneer Jan 27th, 2008 12:06 AM

i been weighin after lazer tag

Great Mighty Poo Jan 27th, 2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 527634)
YOU DIDN'T PAGE BREAK PROPERLY

REPORTED

Page Break? Humor me. Is it just done to be done and follow this threads tradition or is it some command you have to enter?

And according to this threads rules I should be a jerk.
So... Break your own page, Esu? Or after 1200+ pages is it already broken? :)

Tadao Jan 27th, 2008 02:05 AM

so.... was Spednazi's (or whatever his lame ass name was) banning over anything interesting? Or was he just being gay? Not that there is anything wrong with the gays... I might even have a gay somewhere..... if you want to borrow one.. on not....

Tadao Jan 27th, 2008 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 527638)
hold on, does getting banned on the forums ban you from the main site too? i mean i know that stuff got more integrated, but :eek

Hey Poo, say something about this.

MLE Jan 27th, 2008 02:08 AM

He attempted to derail seth's seriously serious thread.

Tadao Jan 27th, 2008 02:09 AM

Seriously?

Guitar Woman Jan 27th, 2008 02:14 AM

that and he was an useless queermo

MLE Jan 27th, 2008 02:15 AM

a seriously useless queermo.

Asila Jan 27th, 2008 03:47 AM

Though that does somewhat imply that there's such a thing as a USEFUL queermo, and that's just madness.

Tadao Jan 27th, 2008 04:12 AM

Here's some seriously useful queermo info. icanhascheezburger updated it to where you can have an account that holds favorites and your submissions and other such gay nonsense.

MLE Jan 27th, 2008 07:35 AM

i need to rename you "king of semantics"

Great Mighty Poo Jan 27th, 2008 09:13 AM

Ban

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 527663)
Hey Poo, say something about this.

I tried to log in the following morning before work and apparently my IP address was banned all across I-mockery. It wouldn't even let me browse the main site, let alone the forums. The reason stated was "read the rules". It was only for a day so I figured I had just been a retard.

I mean I knew I was being silly with this whole Mighty Poo thing but I didn't think it was "roll your eyes and ban the guy" retarded. Guess MLE's old rule post about "Don't try to be funny, it will come naturally" is right. I figured I would just give you guys a laugh, I've been coming to I-Mockery to view the articles for so long it actually never dawned on me that like any other forum you guys had to fight off trolls and morons.

Like I said, I'm really sorry. Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.

The_Funktasm Jan 27th, 2008 09:16 AM

Torr with most last names.

Brutus Sternwell

DickSuperNorberto

Beef Supreme

Butch Ripper

I could probably think of more, or at least find some good ones...

MetalMilitia Jan 27th, 2008 09:50 AM

I told one of my friends the other day that I thought Kevin Smith was over-rated and his films weren't really that good. From the reaction I got I kind of wish I'd just punched the guy's mother in the face. It would've been less hassle.

He was all like "I can't believe you just said that!!! do you want me to SLAP you??" as if not liking Kevin Smith films was in the same league as skull fucking Jesus.