I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

executioneer May 30th, 2011 08:59 PM

i loved the extra difficulty, and the storyline was pretty neat :( WHO CARES ABOUT STUFF

10,000 Volt Ghost May 30th, 2011 09:26 PM

Yeah but you got acocktail dress out of it.

Guitar Woman May 31st, 2011 12:42 AM

The atmosphere was at least decent. It's like god took a shit on Ravenholm.

Zomboid May 31st, 2011 01:46 AM

I've also been waiting for some DLC to bother with New Vegas again. I'll probably download and play those two and maybe another twenty hours or so, and then leave it until the next DLC comes out. For once, I have too many other games to play.

OxBlood May 31st, 2011 08:57 AM

I don´t know what it was but L.A. Noire did exactly nothing for me, sold it after 4 cases. Playing Darksiders instead since that was a nice game I never finished.

Later this week I´ll pick up Hunted and the new Red Faction and then Infamous next week. All seem to be good or even great in case of I2.

Dimnos May 31st, 2011 08:11 PM

New infamous next week. Not sure if I'm more excited about it or the uncharted 3 multiplayer beta that comes with it.

k0k0 May 31st, 2011 11:03 PM

I'm really thinking about picking up Hunted: The Demon Forge but there are no reviews out for it yet and the new red faction comes out soon, so I will probably be spending a ton of time on that one instead.

darkvare May 31st, 2011 11:26 PM

i got bayonetta and red faction guerrilla bayonetta is cool and guerrilla makes me feel great destroying everything lol

OxBlood Jun 1st, 2011 01:21 AM

Each and every guy I know that already got Hunted says it's great. Plus you get a Dungeon-Skirmish-Randomizer, whats not to like? :)

Esuohlim Jun 1st, 2011 01:29 AM

Level 1107 on Anti-Idle and still not bored :|

LordSappington Jun 1st, 2011 03:31 AM

I just played some Payload on TF2. Once the Blue team got the bomb around the last corner, I went Demoman and just camped with sticky grenades; whenever the got close to the bomb, I blew them up. Backstep a few feet and grab health/ammo, repeat. Racked up thirty kills before time ran out.
I'm a complete fag, and I know it.

OxBlood Jun 1st, 2011 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 723828)
Level 1107 on Anti-Idle and still not bored :|

I stopped letting it play itself a while ago, got really boring though it IS a great game somehow. Guess itīs just me, whatever you show me, I get bored after a while.

Fathom Zero Jun 1st, 2011 05:30 AM

The interface is kerfuckered, to me. Hurts my eyes - reminds me a lot of Pope Lazer-Tron as a matter of fact.

Mad Melvin Jun 1st, 2011 06:11 AM

GAMES I MUST BEAT:

BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
DEAD SPACE 1 AND 2
L.A. NOIRE
BRUTAL LEGEND
MORTAL KOMBAT
DEAD RISING
RESIDENT EVIL 5
ALAN WAKE DLC'S

FUCK :x

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 1st, 2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 723848)
GAMES I MUST BEAT:

BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
DEAD SPACE 1 AND 2
L.A. NOIRE
BRUTAL LEGEND
MORTAL KOMBAT
DEAD RISING
RESIDENT EVIL 5
ALAN WAKE DLC'S

FUCK :x

Hope you have the summer off.

Mad Melvin Jun 1st, 2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 723852)
Hope you have the summer off.

I do actually. I decided to quit my shitty job at the end of this month. TIME TO LEECH OFF THE MISSUS.

King Hadas Jun 2nd, 2011 04:08 AM

Finally comfortable using Dosbox so I'm playing Warcraft and any other good abandonware games, especially rts's, I can find. Tried Warcraft 2 as well; it's a lot easier to play but surprisingly all the interfaces and graphics outside of the actually game are downright boring compared to the first one. I miss the animated sitting background you get while your being briefed for your next mission.

OxBlood Jun 2nd, 2011 11:29 AM

Been playing Hunted for about 4 hrs and so far it´s really great. The animations are poor as hell but the action is a lot of fun. 3 Spells, 3 Skills per Character, Items, a hail of arrows, millions of demons and goblin-dudes plus the nice skirmish-mapmaker? 30 bucks well spent. And let´s not forget the co-op.

k0k0 Jun 2nd, 2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 723941)
Been playing Hunted for about 4 hrs and so far it´s really great. The animations are poor as hell but the action is a lot of fun. 3 Spells, 3 Skills per Character, Items, a hail of arrows, millions of demons and goblin-dudes plus the nice skirmish-mapmaker? 30 bucks well spent. And let´s not forget the co-op.

If you don't play it with co-op, is it not as good? My xbox account was hacked into a month ago and they still haven't re-instated my account, although they say they're working on it. The only reason I haven't bought it is because I can't play online until they fix my account. I did get the 135 bucks back at least, although xbox wouldn't refund it til they finish their fraud investigation, I had to go through my bank.

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 12:19 AM

so i finished playing an amazing set of games of league of legends with kahl one of which we won alone against 3 dudes.
then i decide to play a little mk it was all good until i got to play the roof level and ninja mime posters were replaced with hangover 2 posters :lol

Dimnos Jun 3rd, 2011 12:41 AM

You guys been playing 3s?

darkvare Jun 3rd, 2011 12:52 AM

yeah its easier to manage we tried inviting you today since you seemed online but you didn't responded

Dimnos Jun 3rd, 2011 12:55 AM

Yeah I was doing some aram earlier but Im down for some 3s with you guys. To bad the servers are fucked right now. I wanna kill some fools. :tear

kahljorn Jun 3rd, 2011 02:33 AM

SERIOUSLY IM PISSSSEDDD

but yea that 2v3 game was awesome!

although the game before that when i was lee sin was kind of embarassing

OxBlood Jun 3rd, 2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 723954)
If you don't play it with co-op, is it not as good? My xbox account was hacked into a month ago and they still haven't re-instated my account, although they say they're working on it. The only reason I haven't bought it is because I can't play online until they fix my account. I did get the 135 bucks back at least, although xbox wouldn't refund it til they finish their fraud investigation, I had to go through my bank.

It almost perfectly playable alone, donīt worry. The only thing that you donīt have control over is which skills your AI-Companion uses and which weapons he picks up but Iīm in Chapter 2 or 3 on normal and just now it slowly starts to get harder to win. If you make good use of your skills, it should be no problem to play the whole thing alone.