I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

MattJack Jan 9th, 2008 09:38 PM

THANKS

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2008 09:56 PM

There is a significant amount of explosive in the trash receptacle next to you. Try to run, and it goes up now. Do I have your attention?

Neen Jan 9th, 2008 10:00 PM

But I don't use a trash receptacle.

I use the floor.

But, yes, you have my attention

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2008 10:05 PM

As I was going to St IvesI met a man with seven wives Seven wives with seven sacksSeven sacks with seven catsSeven cats with seven kits Kits, cats, sacks, wivesHow many were going to St Ives?My number is 555 followed by the answer.

Chojin Jan 9th, 2008 10:26 PM

check out our newest thread backup!

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698697

Guitar Woman Jan 9th, 2008 10:32 PM

meh.

Neen Jan 9th, 2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 522229)
As I was going to St IvesI met a man with seven wives Seven wives with seven sacksSeven sacks with seven catsSeven cats with seven kits Kits, cats, sacks, wivesHow many were going to St Ives?My number is 555 followed by the answer.

:confused: how could.... you be the number?

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2008 10:47 PM

I wasn't aware that "you'' was a quantity.

Sam Jan 9th, 2008 11:10 PM

THE ANSWER IS 555-0001 MCLAINE YOU FUCKING RETARD

Misdemonar Jan 9th, 2008 11:13 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fathom Zero Jan 9th, 2008 11:31 PM

You pour water to the top in the five gallon jug.

Empty three gallons into the three gallon jug.

Empty the three gallon jug out completely in the fountain.

Pour the two remaining gallons in the five gallon jug into the three gallon jug.

Refill the five gallon jug into the top.

Empty one gallon from the five gallon jug into the three gallon jug to top it off.

Voila, four exact gallons.

Neen Jan 9th, 2008 11:48 PM

Let it blow up. I don't fucking care.

....assholes

Sam Jan 10th, 2008 12:11 AM

DON'T SPILL IT GODDAMNIT

ble_84 Jan 10th, 2008 12:22 AM

Hey guys..

I'm afraid I might come accross as an asshole in my posts, but that's just my sense of humor. it doesn't cross over into typing very well. so please forgive me. try to remember i'm just kidding.

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2008 12:26 AM

GOOD TO KNOW :justkidding

executioneer Jan 10th, 2008 12:41 AM

dude you know you can be an asshole here as long as it's entertaining and/or not irritating

how the hell do you think i got so many posts

Tadao Jan 10th, 2008 02:02 AM

It's a way of life!

executioneer Jan 10th, 2008 02:10 AM

if you gotta load or unload, go to the white zone

Tadao Jan 10th, 2008 03:00 AM

Heh, I didn't even realize what I said. I guess it ingrained into my DNA makeup now.

arg_zombies Jan 10th, 2008 08:29 AM

Argh I'm still ill! :x
Here is another haiku:

I am still ill, yeah,
And it really gets me down
That could be a song

Oh, and, anyone here play bass and like, knows how to tune to drop b, because it kind of loses the sound when i try it :/

MetalMilitia Jan 10th, 2008 08:32 AM

You probably need some specialized stings with a really high gauge or something. I know they make guitar strings specifically for drop-tuning.

Asila Jan 10th, 2008 12:18 PM

Okay seriously, I'm about 20 pages behind, but I'm still replying to the relevant topic... that was 20 pages ago. It's the internet equivalent of still wearing leg warmers or some shit.
I haven't started reading the newest (Terry Pratchett) book because I am really irritated that there's another Moist story already. Besides the picture book we haven't seen Rincewind in years, and I'm sorry but did Granny die and someone forgot to tell me?
(And...not that anyone cares but oh well haha...I should be getting my computer back from the shop some time next week, so I can stop using the library's computer once a week. I'll still irrelevant, but at least I'll be up-to-date.)

Pub Lover Jan 10th, 2008 12:51 PM

Concerning Von Lipwig; I feel that the second story's premise being a joke from his last one is sort of lazy.

I agree that we need to see a return of Rincewind, so that he can finally die & finds out it wasn't worth all the time he was scared of it.

As far as I know Esme Weatherwax isn't dead, but maybe she should be, well done Asila, that is a great Idea! :)

Oh and good luck with your computer. ;)

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2008 01:44 PM

I just saw a commercial for the new movie "Jumper" that also has a full-fledged HP commercial with Serena Williams right in the middle of it.

I was like "!"

executioneer Jan 10th, 2008 02:48 PM

i'm bumping this thread because i just delivered a package to a dude by the name of Butch Slaughter.