I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

bigtimecow Jan 16th, 2009 12:24 AM

put the homebrew channel on your wii and play the original. it's waaayyyy better

Zomboid Jan 16th, 2009 01:05 AM

I have tuesdays and thursdays off this semester, and when I wake up on those days, I kinda lay in bed for a bit and wanna play video games but I'm too fucking lazy/tired to get up and go play xbox on my good tv. I'm thinking I should put my wii in my room and start playing some virtual console games again :O

I downloaded link to the past, harvest moon, and a couple others without beating em (on VC!) and that just seems wrong somehow.

bigtimecow Jan 16th, 2009 01:31 PM

i'm going to play and beat mother3 FINALLY

....says the hypocrite who bought a flashcart 2 years ago when the translation was first announced :(

Phoenix Gamma Jan 16th, 2009 02:22 PM

I repaired my PSP this afternoon after royally fucking it up and ordering replacement parts from Hong Kong sometime last December. Got back to playing Dissidia, because it's still rad. I really want the US release, though. I have no idea what half of this shit does.

Also, I never knew Everyday Shooter came out for PSP, which is awesome. I'm really diggin' it.

WhiteRat Jan 17th, 2009 12:17 AM

Super Metroid via an emulator that's playable on Dreamcast.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 17th, 2009 10:27 PM

I want to play Zero Mission. I tried a bit of it when it came out on a display at a store but didn't get too far.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 18th, 2009 12:18 AM

Man, Zero Mission blows your mind when you finally beat the Mother Brain. I won't spoil it, but it totally flips the game on its head at that point.

I liked the new areas, and the totally reworked bosses were pretty rad. Super Metroid is still better, but ZM was pretty close.

executioneer Jan 18th, 2009 09:34 AM

i got dead rising! it is a lot of fun but the savegame system is fucking irritating >:

Fathom Zero Jan 18th, 2009 11:54 AM

My mic broke. :(

And I'm not paying $20 for another piece of shit one.

darkvare Jan 18th, 2009 01:17 PM

my old xbox one still works on my 360 lol

Big McLargehuge Jan 18th, 2009 04:40 PM

Barkley Shut up and Jam: Gaiden. Nobody should have to kill Kobe Bryant :'(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 18th, 2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge (Post 608504)
Barkley Shut up and Jam: Gaiden. Nobody should have to kill Kobe Bryant :'(

I've read the synopsis of this. How bad was it really?

Big McLargehuge Jan 18th, 2009 07:44 PM

it is bad in an awesome way, and the combat system is just different enough to be good.

pac-man Jan 19th, 2009 07:24 PM

I liked it. It's a great throwback RPG, the story is ridiculous but it's fun and it works. And yeah, the combat system is good (sorta like FFVI) and keeps you involved.

Microshock Jan 19th, 2009 09:03 PM

I got crash commando 2 days ago and it's basically team fortress 2 and soldat combined.
I haven't really gotten into it since i played for an hour after i bought it and didnt even turn on my microphone
Even the text seems like its taken from TF2.
I also kind of want magic ball , it's pretty much breakout or arkanoid but you can play it co-op online with voice chat, 10 dollars seems a bit too much for it

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 19th, 2009 09:34 PM

Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. I've been playing this with my friends for about 7 years but we just started playing it online with other people recently. Nothing makes a lick of sense.

WhiteRat Jan 20th, 2009 11:41 PM

Picked up Rock Band 2 tonight.

Playing vocals just reaffirmed my belief that I cannot sing worth shit.

Angryhydralisk Jan 21st, 2009 12:07 PM

I've been playing Twilight Princess still. 30 hours and I'm on the last dungeon. It's been probably one of th emost fun Zelda games I've ever played.

Big McLargehuge Jan 21st, 2009 02:16 PM

you are slow at zelda, real slow

Phoenix Gamma Jan 21st, 2009 06:50 PM

I know someone who took three months to beat it.

...ahem.

Someone came over my house today with some drum master game for PS2. It's this incredibly japanese game where you hit this drum controller with two sticks and a cartoon drum dances around and shouts at you.

Shit's fucked up. But I liked being able to beat the shit out of a drum and not feel bad for hitting too hard. I have a habit of getting carried away with Rock Band.

Sam Jan 21st, 2009 07:58 PM

:lol Taiko Drum Master

bigtimecow Jan 21st, 2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 608978)
I know someone who took three months to beat it.

...ahem.

>:

Fathom Zero Jan 21st, 2009 11:38 PM

Tearing ass through Prey. Just wish someone was playing online.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 22nd, 2009 12:53 AM

Finally, FINALLY, beat Persona 4. 68 Hrs and 40Min, about 10Hrs less than the previous game.

I can't decide which I like more. P4 improves so much of the combat and social aspects (actual role playing?! In a videogame?!), but it dropped the ball so many times (two hour introduction?!). I liked P3's characters way more, but I was really sad at the end of P4 too.

I think I'll take a break from RPGs for awhile. I'm not ready to see other people :(

OxBlood Jan 22nd, 2009 02:38 AM

Man, I want to play that game too...stupide Europe not releasing it until sometime later this year...

Microshock Jan 22nd, 2009 03:28 PM

I got so fucking frustrated with crash commando last night. It's not really the games fault, well it is, because im tired of one hit kills constantly.

So me and my friend got magic ball which pretty much breakout but instead of blocks, its these islands or ships and they break down with PHYSICS.
a lot more calming to play than CC. And i am loving the co-op online with voice chat

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 22nd, 2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 609020)
Finally, FINALLY, beat Persona 4. 68 Hrs and 40Min, about 10Hrs less than the previous game.

I can't decide which I like more. P4 improves so much of the combat and social aspects (actual role playing?! In a videogame?!), but it dropped the ball so many times (two hour introduction?!). I liked P3's characters way more, but I was really sad at the end of P4 too.

I think I'll take a break from RPGs for awhile. I'm not ready to see other people :(

I didn't know they still released PS2 games. Atlus :). I might look into this.

Also the sham wow commercial came on when I was drunk with a few friends. I think I told them I found out the guys name was Phoenix Gamma.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 22nd, 2009 05:01 PM

Heh, no, his name is Vince Offer, and he's a Z-List actor. He's selling Shamwow and other kitchen stuff to pay for a new film. I saw some clip of a movie he was in, which involved dropping a baby into a pool. That should give you an idea of what his resume is composed of :P Got into a huge fight with the Church of Scientology too.

Anyways, yea, Atlus still releases PS2 games. Even the Gamestop clerk was confused when I reserved it. Atlus is the king of niche games. The problem is that their games are hard to find after a few months. If you look into either of the Persona games, you should get them soon.

Speaking of which, I started playing P3FES, because I never explored any of the bonus stuff. Anyone ever get all fuzzy inside when they pick up an old game? I love playing an old RPG and seeing everyone I know. It's like seeing old friends, except you get to kill shit :D

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 22nd, 2009 06:17 PM

I've been playing FFXI but my internet went out on my night off. I was about to start playing Arc the Lad 2 again to finish it but I went to sleep instead.

Dimnos Jan 23rd, 2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yggdrasill (Post 502995)
RE4: Wii Edition. And i'm about to beat Zelda 2.

Someone told me that in RE on the Wii you dont get to move your character. The game moves you forward when you are done shooting all the enemies in an area, like the old arcade shooters. Is this true for RE4? Or were they perhaps talking about the Umbrella Chronicles?

MarioRPG Jan 23rd, 2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 609248)
Someone told me that in RE on the Wii you dont get to move your character. The game moves you forward when you are done shooting all the enemies in an area, like the old arcade shooters. Is this true for RE4? Or were they perhaps talking about the Umbrella Chronicles?

Umbrella Chronicles is that way. Which I'm currently playing.

Fathom Zero Jan 23rd, 2009 03:48 PM

I beat Prey yesterday and can say that it functionally beats Portal.

Dimnos Jan 24th, 2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioRPG (Post 609254)
Umbrella Chronicles is that way. Which I'm currently playing.

is it the same for RE4 on the Wii?

Phoenix Gamma Jan 24th, 2009 01:02 AM

No. It's the same as the Gamecube game.

Seven Force Jan 24th, 2009 11:40 PM

Mr. Bucket

Big McLargehuge Jan 24th, 2009 11:49 PM

Psyconauts, i got it at a yard sale for 2 dollars ;0. It is one of the best platformers i have ever played.

darkvare Jan 24th, 2009 11:55 PM

i'm replaying shaolin monks right now but this time on the ps2 i may download psychonauts lol

Big McLargehuge Jan 25th, 2009 04:37 PM

The Witcher, it is RAD.

Angryhydralisk Jan 26th, 2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 609091)
Heh, no, his name is Vince Offer, and he's a Z-List actor. He's selling Shamwow and other kitchen stuff to pay for a new film. I saw some clip of a movie he was in, which involved dropping a baby into a pool. That should give you an idea of what his resume is composed of :P Got into a huge fight with the Church of Scientology too.

Anyways, yea, Atlus still releases PS2 games. Even the Gamestop clerk was confused when I reserved it. Atlus is the king of niche games. The problem is that their games are hard to find after a few months. If you look into either of the Persona games, you should get them soon.

Speaking of which, I started playing P3FES, because I never explored any of the bonus stuff. Anyone ever get all fuzzy inside when they pick up an old game? I love playing an old RPG and seeing everyone I know. It's like seeing old friends, except you get to kill shit :D

Shamwow Vince is awesome. Like Billy Mays munis the PCP.

Anyways, been playing Order of Ecclesia again on lv. 50 hard mode so I can get my health, hearts, and MP up to make LV.1 hard mode a wee bit easier, plus two death rings may help.

Adding on: Got all the boss medals. Melio Falcis + Nitesco + Death Ring + Death Ring = A lot of dead monsters (So as long as none of them touch you.)

Dimnos Jan 26th, 2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 609365)
No. It's the same as the Gamecube game.

Sweet! Thanks Phoenix.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 27th, 2009 04:27 PM

Downloaded Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus for PSP last night. Haven't played GG since #Reload, so I was pumped to finally try out A.B.A. and Holy Order Sol.

I wish it came out for PC like #Reload. Netplay was the main reason I kept it installed. Plus, the PSP's not that great for fighters :(

brokensaint82 Jan 27th, 2009 06:08 PM

I agree tryign to play tekken or anything else on the psp sucks cause the litle nub isnt worth shit, but i was goin through my old games the other day and found a little gem of a title called Legend of Legaia for the old Playstation, it came out before FF7 and it works pretty well actually...yeah the graphics are suckish...and the storyline is the same as almost every other rpg, in that your a young boy you has to fght off raping rabbits...or soemthing like that, but the combat is cool, instead of just pressing an atack button you input different commands like a fighting game, like left, left, right, left, up, down. And in you input a special sequence you get a special move different for each character....even though you only get 3 characters its still cool if only for the combat alone.

Big McLargehuge Jan 27th, 2009 06:11 PM

Reading your posts makes me very angry.

brokensaint82 Jan 27th, 2009 06:16 PM

reading yours makes me gassy but you dont hear me complainin

Big McLargehuge Jan 27th, 2009 08:59 PM

shut the fuck up meme-bot.

MetalMilitia Jan 28th, 2009 09:20 PM

I hired Resistance 2 to play though with a friend the other day. Turns out it doesn't really have a co-op campaign mode like the first but the co-op is pretty cool anyway. It's like a weird amalgam of HALO and World of Warcraft. I guess the only problem with it is that it's difficult with only 2 players as you need at least one of each class (medic/sniper/heavy) to do the harder parts of the levels.
We took it online and it's much better. With a full server (8 players) you get an insane number of enemies and really need to work together when the shit hits the fan.

I had a breif play of the single-player campeign and don't really like it. Kind of reminds me of Blacksite:Area 51 or something :/

Shyandquietguy Jan 29th, 2009 12:05 AM

I am playing Bow Master!!!!!

Nick Jan 29th, 2009 01:47 AM

Legend of Legaia had a stupid storyline. Oh god, evil fog.

OxBlood Jan 29th, 2009 10:07 AM

EVERY JRPG has a stupid storyline. I liked Legaia. And I will also mention the evenly unpopular Legend of Dragoon. Nice games.

Zomboid Jan 29th, 2009 02:29 PM

I liked legend of dragoon a lot.

OxBlood Jan 30th, 2009 02:39 AM

Good to hear ^^

I remember that I got stuck on a Boss...a girl with...erm...Rocket-Rollerskates or something like that.

Phoenix Gamma Jan 31st, 2009 10:00 AM

I visited my parents last night and was happy to see my old man bought a PS3 ($60 off from Dell's site. Rad). He got Assassin's Creed since he liked Prince of Persia and didn't want to spend $60 on a game yet. He really likes it, so I'm gonna try it out now.

WhiteRat Jan 31st, 2009 02:32 PM

For some reason I installed Counterstrike Source yesterday. It was not a wise decision.

Tadao Jan 31st, 2009 03:21 PM

I downloaded America's Army last night. I used to play it a long time ago when it came out. I don't know if I want to get back into shooters, but I probably will.

MetalMilitia Jan 31st, 2009 08:59 PM

You guys should check out DoD:Source. Way better than CS.
I'm trying to get though all the achievements right now. 500 kills with each rocket launcher is taking forever and I'm only at about 100 with each.

I kind of whish Steam had a gamer-score thingy so the number of achievements you had was shown on your profile but it's still fun just to get them for the sake of it.

OxBlood Feb 2nd, 2009 03:11 AM

R-Type Tactics for 20 Bucks...Quite decent for the price. Nothing spectacular but fun enough until Chrono Trigger or...anything else arrives next week.

Angryhydralisk Feb 2nd, 2009 12:23 PM

MY DICK.

peroxiwhizz Feb 2nd, 2009 03:58 PM

Burnout legends great for people who can play driving games .. even better for those who cant haha.:lol

Zhukov Feb 3rd, 2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610598)

Fuck yes. I used to play that a while ago but I stopped because I lost broadband. I figured nobody played it anymore for some reason, but I guess now is a good time to get back into it. I was RUBBISH but it was an awesome game to play.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 4th, 2009 11:52 PM

I don't know what to play right now. I'm not in the mood for anything :(

So I picked up my old Disgaea save for the hell of it. I've got 70+ hours in that and still haven't seen most of the optional shit.

darkvare Feb 5th, 2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peroxiwhizz (Post 610977)
Burnout legends great for people who can play driving games .. even better for those who cant haha.:lol

i remember beign one of the 300 best on burnout 3 right now i'm playing the re 5 demo over and over

Zhukov Feb 5th, 2009 07:56 AM

I just bought Far Cry 2 for half price on Xbox360, and as soon as I turned on my console to play it... I got the red ring of death. Fantastic.

Phoenix Gamma Feb 5th, 2009 11:48 AM

So I just downloaded Legend of Princess, a beat-em-up based really loosely on Zelda by the dude who made the awesome Noitu Love games. It's a fantastic homage to the series with really fast combat, classic puzzles presented with a fun twist, and a sweet set of moves.

http://www.konjak.org/

Really fun. And after you beat it once, try out the other items you can chose from. The chicken is hilarious, the hookshot is fucking sweet, and holy crap bombchus. Also, Link has his old purple hair. Awesome.

Microshock Feb 5th, 2009 04:00 PM

I just finished the Killzone 2 Demo. The controls need a bit of tweaking so you can map it to anything like in Resistance 2..but otherwise it's amazing even if the demo was a bit short

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2009 04:49 PM

:rolleyes

MetalMilitia Feb 5th, 2009 07:38 PM

Played the RE5 demo. Looks great but I hate the over the shoulder perspective. It's too close to the character or something making it difficult to see what you're doing.

I guess I'll try out Killzone 2 as well.

Skulhedface Feb 5th, 2009 07:57 PM

OK, so now I'm caught between the new and the old. I'm playing Little Big Planet on PS3, and I have my Sega CD emulator running Sonic CD. That is, if it finally runs right and lets me do more than freeze if I travel to the future.

MetalMilitia Feb 5th, 2009 08:07 PM

So I played though the Killzone 2 demo. It's the sort of thing which I think will never be as good as the PS3 fanboys say it will be, or as bad as the 360 fanboys say it will be.

Great looking game for sure and the AI is really good but overall I could take it or leave it. I guess I just can't play shooters on consoles, they all feel really sluggish and unresponsive.

OxBlood Feb 6th, 2009 02:40 AM

Errrm...Yakuza 2 and Atelier Iris 2 on my trusty old PS2 (one of the old clunky ones). Still the best console since the SNES in my opinion :D

Girl Drink Drunk Feb 6th, 2009 09:16 AM

Rayman, on the PS.

DuFresne Feb 6th, 2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 610519)
For some reason I installed Counterstrike Source yesterday. It was not a wise decision.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 610598)

AGREED AGREED AGREED AGREED

Even if you don't think the gameplay is much better (I haven't had the patience with CS to really decide that for myself yet) the community is infinitely better, which of course makes the overall experience much more endearing.

BLEU Feb 6th, 2009 03:32 PM

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Sorry to the random kid I kept beating on race mode. I'm sorry I'm so much better than you. :<

King Hadas Feb 6th, 2009 03:56 PM

Played Metal gear Solid 4. I understand now why Hideo Kojima never attempts to tie up loose ends, his terrible at it. Explanations for past questions are presented in long, unbroken monologues which are extremely unsatisfying. I'm not sure if it's the way they're presented or whats being presented or both but whenever some aged character starts off I have trouble staying focused on them.

It's weird how much screen time Kojima gives to all these secondary characters, I hardly remember most of them and I certainly don't care about any of them. I'll admit I always get a few chuckles out of Otacon's whimpering and Ocelot is alot of fun but my main focus is always been Snake and, I don't know, it seemed to me like he got kind of shafted.

Spoilers!

Phoenix Gamma Feb 7th, 2009 12:42 AM

I finally bought Valkyria Chronicles. I've wanted this game since 1UP Show had a preview of the Japanese build last year.

I'm happy it's as good as I hoped. The story's a little too goofy, but the combat, music, and graphics are all awesome.

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2009 11:51 AM

I've been blazing though the DoD achievements recently. Today I got Jack of All Trades (get a grenade, rifle, SMG, sniper rifle, MG kill in a single life without dying) which was really the hardest of the lot so now with a bit of luck I can 100% the game.

bigtimecow Feb 7th, 2009 12:12 PM

haven't i read that post somewhere before? :x

Zomboid Feb 7th, 2009 12:17 PM

I'm playing through Symphony of the Night as Richter. I don't know why, but I just felt like playing it yesterday.

DuFresne Feb 7th, 2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 612531)
I've been blazing though the DoD achievements recently. Today I got Jack of All Trades (get a grenade, rifle, SMG, sniper rifle, MG kill in a single life without dying) which was really the hardest of the lot so now with a bit of luck I can 100% the game.

Good job with that one! I've pretty much resigned myself to thinking I'll never get that one unless I get a REALLY lucky break in a game of GunGame.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 7th, 2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 612542)
I'm playing through Symphony of the Night as Richter. I don't know why, but I just felt like playing it yesterday.

For PS1 or PSP? I have it for Ps1 but I heard they added Maria as a playable character in the PSP version.

Skulhedface Feb 7th, 2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 612614)
For PS1 or PSP? I have it for Ps1 but I heard they added Maria as a playable character in the PSP version.

It's true, but it's all hype because Maria sucks. At least, for the first part of the castle, which is all I have patience to play with her dying ass.

Emu Feb 7th, 2009 08:00 PM

Speaking of SOTN, does the XBLA version have Maria?

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 7th, 2009 08:27 PM

Looked into it a bit more. XBLA doesn't have Maria, she sounds kinda lame actually. What with her attack owl and all.

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 612614)

Chances are, it's for the Xbox Live Arcade.

darkvare Feb 7th, 2009 08:49 PM

yep is on xbox live
http://live.xbox.com/es-ES/profile/p...merTag=Z0MB0ID

Zomboid Feb 8th, 2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 612653)
Chances are, it's for the Xbox Live Arcade.

Yeah, fathom's right; I'm playing it on the XBLA. When I first played through this game on my xbox like two years ago, I hadn't gamed like that for quite a while. I fucking loved it and abstained from going out and getting drunk with my friends a couple nights just to sit there playing it.

Fathom Zero Feb 8th, 2009 08:27 PM

I rocked that shit for a while. Then I stopped because I couldn't get past a part. Then I came back a year later and tore ass through it. Well worth the $10.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 8th, 2009 08:34 PM

I finally got the 200.6% completion rating a few months ago.

Nick Feb 8th, 2009 09:27 PM

You guys all wussies. I went through that game like it was nothing.

Then again I had the original one for the PS1 so. :(

darkvare Feb 8th, 2009 09:30 PM

i did it in less thanb 3 days aria of sorrow was harder

Zomboid Feb 8th, 2009 09:47 PM

I don't think either game was particularly difficult. Getting 200.6% would definitely take some work though. Aria of sorrow was really fun too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 9th, 2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 612857)
You guys all wussies. I went through that game like it was nothing.

Then again I had the original one for the PS1 so. :(

Me too. :( Except one of my friends changed the backing of the jewel case so in the front it's Symphony of the Night. In the back it's jamiroquai case.

I've had .05 completion rating for the last ten years. I just couldn't figure out how to open the hidden wall in the reverse castle where you do enter in a cave as the Wolf, exit as the Bat. I did the trick in the regular castle by chance.

Girl Drink Drunk Feb 9th, 2009 09:42 AM

Anybody here ever beat Galamoth as Richter? That should be a fucking achievement on this game.

darkvare Feb 9th, 2009 09:46 AM

is galamoth the huge two screen one? cause i did

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 9th, 2009 12:38 PM

No, I've tried a few times and then was just like fuck this. You have to use the uppercut and buzzsaw move like a champ.

Nick Feb 10th, 2009 03:36 AM

Nah, I just rushed through the castle as Richter. If it had offered a storyline for him, I may have considered bothering to go throughout the whole castle.

Also, is it just me of is SotN the last decent Castlevania game Konami has made. Maybe they should put Alucard in more games.

Fathom Zero Feb 10th, 2009 03:41 AM

Aria of Sorrow is a good'un.

BLEU Feb 10th, 2009 04:02 AM

Soma is one of the most likeable protagonists is the entire franchise, I think. His inital naivety makes him very attractive.

Dr. Boogie Feb 10th, 2009 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 613067)
Also, is it just me of is SotN the last decent Castlevania game Konami has made. Maybe they should put Alucard in more games.

It's just you. The two "sorrow" games are great, and Order of Ecclesia was awesome, too. The PS2 games were ok, as were the other metroidvania games. Castlevania Chronicles was a fun remake of the original. The Dracula X Chronicles was pretty good too, despite being on a shitty platform. And Judgement... the less said the better.

And you can unlock Alucard in Dawn of Sorrow.

Guitar Woman Feb 10th, 2009 11:14 AM

Circle of the Moon, bitchnigga.

Emu Feb 10th, 2009 11:16 AM

COTM really is the best handheld Metroidvania.