I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

kahljorn May 13th, 2011 11:05 PM

there's no online poker anymore?? that's gay :(

THERES ALWAYS ONLINE STRIP POKER WHICH CAN ALSO BE GAY ;) ;)

Guitar Woman May 13th, 2011 11:20 PM

Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If you can only get one of them, get NV.

The STALKER series is also good, but it's one step above "unplayable" in terms of bugs.

The new Deus Ex is pretty close to being released, too.

OxBlood May 14th, 2011 10:09 AM

I agree on those picks, you´ll get plenty of playtime for your money out of the Fallouts and Stalker Games though I would prefer Fallout.

Tried League of Legends for the first time today. Seems to be very good though I never liked playing with Randoms (do you guys actually say that in english or is that a german invention for random Players?) and I can only play it while I´m at work like I am right now but...we´ll see.

Fathom Zero May 14th, 2011 10:42 AM

'Randoms' is the proper game terminology, yes. At least, that I know for LoL.

OxBlood May 14th, 2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 721178)
'Randoms' is the proper game terminology, yes. At least, that I know for LoL.

Ah okay. You never know with the german language, we love to make things up on the fly most of the time and in the end nobody knows where it came from in the first place...stupid poet-ancestry I guess :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost May 14th, 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 721175)
and I can only play it while Iīm at work like I am right now but...weīll see.

.........I want to work in Germany.

Fathom Zero May 14th, 2011 11:38 AM

That's all right. Half of English is making things up, and the other 2/3rds is stolen from every other language ever.

OxBlood May 14th, 2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 721181)
.........I want to work in Germany.

Itīs more like I know my Bosses pretty well and they donīt mind as long as I do my daily work. Plus, Iīm working in the gaming industry more or less so it kinda comes with the job. I have to try out so many games on this PC anyway, one more really doesnīt matter.

dextire May 14th, 2011 12:57 PM

You're not helping to make your job sound less awesome. :)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 14th, 2011 02:42 PM

I finally got the redeemed achievement in red dead redemption. Working on the undead nightmare now. I have to break a unicorn.

darkvare May 14th, 2011 05:09 PM

holy cow i must admit the back to the future game has an awesome story

Dimnos May 15th, 2011 11:56 AM

How far into it are you Vare? I started the 2nd part when it first came out but didnt get to far before getting distracted by something else. It didnt really seam like a game so much as a story you just clicked the mouse button to progress. No options, no exploration, nothing. Just click click click. I hope that changes. But yeah good story so far.

darkvare May 15th, 2011 12:41 PM

i just finished episode 4 and yes episode 2 kinda took a different direction but 3 and 4 have more exploring and episode 3 is specially cool

OxBlood May 16th, 2011 03:39 AM

...still having fun with Brink though I´m pretty sure I won´t be playing it a lot in the coming weeks once I trade my stuff in for L.A. Noire, RF Armageddon and Hunted...there´s so much worthless Shit in my collection that GS is taking in...I think I can live with that.

And I suppose I should continue Cthulhu saves the world, it´s really nice :)

Mad Melvin May 16th, 2011 08:35 AM

Mortal Kombat. It is the best fighting game ever. End of fucking story.

darkvare May 16th, 2011 09:37 PM

finally played mortal kombat online and is laggy as shit and half the time matches disconect :(

dextire May 17th, 2011 12:36 AM

I'm guessing you're trying to play on the PS3? Same issues here trying to play Black Ops online.
Oh, well. At least we're getting a bunch of free stuff, right? :)

Also, I'm playing through Infamous as evil Cole and it's disappointingly similar to good Cole. :\

Chojin May 17th, 2011 09:39 AM

vindictus

darkvare May 17th, 2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dextire (Post 721597)
I'm guessing you're trying to play on the PS3? Same issues here trying to play Black Ops online.
Oh, well. At least we're getting a bunch of free stuff, right? :)

Also, I'm playing through Infamous as evil Cole and it's disappointingly similar to good Cole. :\

yeah playng on ps3 but i found out the games online sucks across both platforms

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2011 01:43 PM

Who's excited for Dark Souls? Because after beating Demon's Souls numerous times and seeing the neato footage for it, I'm getting jumpy with excitement.

OxBlood May 17th, 2011 06:21 PM

I was but after reading one of the interviews...it seems their only goal was to create "Try and Error - the Videogame". Didn´t sound like fun at all, having everything at once thrown at you all the time.

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2011 08:18 PM

It sounds like Demon's Souls, but harder. I dig it because I thought Demon's Souls' difficulty was extremely hyped. It was my favorite game in recent years, though, even after that.

kahljorn May 17th, 2011 10:10 PM

wehat game is that chojin? looks pretty sweet

oh neve4rmind i guess its vindictus? lol

MLE May 18th, 2011 02:43 AM

It's a very nice game for a free MMO. I play it too.

kahljorn May 18th, 2011 04:08 AM

i might try it out :O been looking into different mmorpgs

are there only 3 classes?

is there a lot of people that play?

Dimnos May 18th, 2011 05:43 AM

Just beat Assassins Creed 2. What a shit pile of a story. Who the fuck were all these people and why the hell were they all involved? You need an army of conspirators to move a small treasure across Italy? I bet you would have a lot more success with that if you just hired one guy who could keep his pie hole shut about it.

Gameplay was alright though.

MLE May 18th, 2011 08:08 AM

Yeah, there's a 4th class coming out soon which looks pretty awesome named Karok. I'll PM you my AIM name if you want complete details on the game.

darkvare May 18th, 2011 03:52 PM

is it free to download too? cause stores that sell pc games around here the newest game they have is re 4

Dimnos May 18th, 2011 04:39 PM

Looks pretty free to DL to me.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Support/Client.aspx

MLE May 18th, 2011 08:09 PM

Yep. They have a cash shop, but you can definitely play the game without using it.

Zomboid May 19th, 2011 01:58 AM

From second playthrough of DA2 to MK to Bioshock 2, back to MK, and I'm probably gonna play through New Vegas again next.

Mad Melvin May 19th, 2011 08:50 AM

I'm waiting until all the DLC's for New Vegas are released before starting it all over again. i have Dead Money already installed, but haven't played it yet.

darkvare May 19th, 2011 02:38 PM

mmm nexon i wonder if my account still exists

OxBlood May 19th, 2011 03:51 PM

Played some Terraria today, that thing people know as "Minecraft in 2D". It´s pretty nice, more geared towards action and exploration, less towards building though you can basically build anything you like on a 2D-Basis of course. 10 bucks well spent if you ask me.

MarioRPG May 20th, 2011 05:58 PM

So my friend borrowed Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door from me so I figured, what the hell, I'll play Paper Mario 64 again.
Long story short, I'm in the endgame and want my other game back.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 21st, 2011 12:39 AM

Like a poor mans super smash bros plus cartoon cartoon.

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2011 01:37 AM

The latest Fallout DLC is a pile of MEH. It's the most boring of the Fallout 3/NV DLCs. Dead Money is absolutely excellent, though. Really fucking sad, too.

Mad Melvin May 21st, 2011 03:51 AM

L.A. Noire. Propably the best Rockstar game so far. The atmosphere is spot on and the cases are very interesting. It's one of those games that sucks you in like a good book.

Dr. Boogie May 21st, 2011 04:00 AM

I've heard that it is like a good book, in terms of linearity.

I'm planning on going through it then selling it before interest completely drops off, just like I did with RDR.

Mad Melvin May 21st, 2011 04:18 AM

Yeah, I'm guessing there's not much replay value, but I'm just happy to play a game where you actually care about the characters and the story.

OxBlood May 21st, 2011 06:38 AM

Also playing LA Noire. Very nice atmosphere though I of course know neither the late 40s nor L.A. but still, itīs quite enjoyable. I am having problems with the questionings though.
Now itīs not that I canīt tell when theyīre lying, my english is good enough for things like that, itīs linking the lie to a piece of evidence. Like the very first lie in the tutorial with the woman in the shoestore, thereīs no relation between what she says and the evidence presented to prove that she was lying.

I donīt get it. The same thing happens later in the first traffic-case too.
Spoilers!

Am I expecting to much logic here or is my own logic just flawed?

kahljorn May 21st, 2011 06:40 AM

been playing League of legends

I DESTROY WITH ALISTAR ITS HILARIOUS

FUCKING HILARIOUS

Mad Melvin May 21st, 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 722389)
Also playing LA Noire.

Yeah, that spoiler bit baffled me too.
Spoilers!

It's best to choose "doubt" when you're sure the suspect is lying but the evidence just isn't there.

Dimnos May 21st, 2011 12:11 PM

Kahl, add me on LoL. Im Dimnos on there too.

MarioRPG May 21st, 2011 04:51 PM

Saw the last 3 cases of L.A. Noire, seemed like an alright game.

darkvare May 21st, 2011 08:00 PM

add me to kahl i'm donvare there

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2011 08:13 PM

If you're stuck trying to get this particular achievement in LA Noire, I suggest watching this video.

k0k0 May 21st, 2011 10:36 PM

Playing LA Noire here too. It reminds me a lot of point and click games, but with the whole interrogation thing added to it. It's a really great game. One thing that does bother me is how my guy can be talking normally to a person and then when I hit the 'doubt' button, he will sometimes get really dickish with an attitude. I mean, sure, I suspect they're lying, but I don't exactly know that they are for a fact and I'm just laying into them.

Ex Leper May 21st, 2011 11:29 PM

Since I'm stuck in the past i recently got a copy of this, unfortunately since it's an old game I paid about the same as a newer game.

captain516 May 22nd, 2011 03:20 AM

Dude. Emulators.

Ex Leper May 22nd, 2011 08:09 AM

I only have SNES and N64, if i had Wii i'd still get stuff like that. There is something about having a psychical copy of things I like though.

MLE May 22nd, 2011 01:40 PM

Dude. Computer Emulators.

Ex Leper May 22nd, 2011 03:44 PM

Thank you for explaining what he meant, I thought he meant that I should have bought it using the Wii points. I've never downloaded a game before, is there a certain way to do it for different kinds of computers?

Dr. Boogie May 22nd, 2011 04:30 PM

Finally coming to the end of my time with Two Worlds II.

One reviewer said he was disappointed with the game because he had to respec his mage on account of it was too difficult to put down later enemies. I've found that the only reason you would switch from a mage in the game is because you're tired of annihilating all your enemies with a single spell. I made a spell that fires a missile that blinds the person it hits, then splits into 6 more missiles, which then each spawn a monster that is a higher level than me, at which point they shred the incapacitated enemy. And that wasn't even my most powerful spell!

There are a handful of quests that become unfinishable thanks to some sloppy programming/play testing. Still a fund game, though.

captain516 May 22nd, 2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex Leper (Post 722631)
Thank you for explaining what he meant, I thought he meant that I should have bought it using the Wii points. I've never downloaded a game before, is there a certain way to do it for different kinds of computers?

You mean like Mac and PC? Not that I know of.

kahljorn May 22nd, 2011 06:28 PM

added you guys. My name's QRSx on there

Fathom Zero May 22nd, 2011 06:31 PM

Losing to a bunch of shit teams on League is bollocks. Especially when I run amok killing people and the rest of my team bites ass.

kahljorn May 22nd, 2011 06:37 PM

:lol

i havent really started playing pvp. I'm scared to.
Plus i only know how to play like 3 characters

i might buy chogath or whatever that zergs name is he seems pretty good

kahljorn May 22nd, 2011 11:00 PM

oh man i thought iadded you guys but i guess i just made a folder with your names on it :lol

Fathom Zero May 22nd, 2011 11:02 PM

lololololol

At low ELOs, NOC IS KING.

Dr. Boogie May 23rd, 2011 01:01 AM

A friend convinced me to try World of Tanks.

There's nothing quite as exhilarating as finding a nice quiet spot, lining up that perfect shot, and pulling the trigger, only to watch 10% disappear off your opponent's health bar before getting one-shotted by a guy who's been playing the game nonstop since it was first put into public beta.

I'm thinking this game has one more shot before being relegated to the Hall of Shame.

Guitar Woman May 23rd, 2011 12:06 PM

Is there any way to stop the NCR from sending death squads after you in New Vegas? I've killed about 5 waves of them, you think they'd have gotten the message re: Courier, the raging wrath of god that walks like a man. The Legion was smart enough to not fuck with me anymore after I killed half of their entire country.

I mean, the Rangers are about as imposing to me as a litter of kittens armed with submachine guns, but I'd prefer to not be ambushed out of the blue all the time.

Although I did get one of those Veteran Rangers' sweet-ass dusters, so I guess it's not a bad setup loot-wise.

Dimnos May 23rd, 2011 10:32 PM

I killed off every NCR in every outpost and at McCarran. Never once sent a squad after me. :\

darkvare May 24th, 2011 01:35 AM

well if they all died how would they send the message to hunt you?

Guitar Woman May 24th, 2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 722851)
I killed off every NCR in every outpost and at McCarran. Never once sent a squad after me. :\

Haha, what? All I did was shoot that Crimson Caravan bitch for Cassady.

Granted, I hadn't really gotten any NCR rep beforehand, so I guess I immediately plummeted to "Public Enemy #1." Really, they should be thanking me, since I eliminated a corrupt, backstabbing, murderous asshole with mob connections.

Dimnos May 24th, 2011 10:39 PM

I marched right into NCR camps dressed in praetorian armor punching peoples heads off with my ballistic fist. Quickly got to the point where they would just attack me on sight even without legion armor. I even got a message saying they were hunting me but they never showed up. I assumed there was actually a group camped out somewhere that would move out once your rep dropped enough and that I must have killed them already. But if you have killed like 5+ waves of them then I dont know anymore.

Fathom Zero May 24th, 2011 11:07 PM

LoL may be contributing to my thoughts of suicide.

Dr. Boogie May 25th, 2011 09:17 PM

Been playing LA Noire.

Doubt and Lie are so similar I wish they had just made them into one option like in the Phoenix Wright games. Plus, it's kind of a pain the way some of the lies are so incredibly bald-faced, yet other lies you don't even find out about unless you tease it out of them by selecting Lie and then backing out.

I'm enjoying the game, but for all the work that's been done to take the actors' faces and put them on the models, it all could have been done quicker and cheaper with FMVs, so it's not impressing me all that much.

I did think it was funny the way they work in subtle references to other games, like the handful of Resident Evil-style puzzles, and how they play the Zelda "item get" song when you've found all the clues at a crime scene.

Also, to whoever decided that you shouldn't be able to skip any of the sequences in the game, even on repeat playthroughs, I have one thing to say: fuck you.

OxBlood May 26th, 2011 01:40 AM

I somehow have no motivation to continue LA Noire. It's...just boring. Instead I played some Rift and even though I never play an MMO for very long I still like it a lot. They did a really good job there.

kahljorn May 26th, 2011 06:32 AM

kennan is my new favorite

darkvare May 26th, 2011 09:42 AM

now you need to stop diying

Zhukov May 26th, 2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 723107)
I'm enjoying the game, but for all the work that's been done to take the actors' faces and put them on the models, it all could have been done quicker and cheaper with FMVs, so it's not impressing me all that much.

That was/is my issue with this game. It just seems so strange that they map the actor's face, put it into a computer, and then have a face that looks remarkably similar to the actor's face! Just skip the multi-million dollar middleman and film the pricks, thank you very much.

MLE May 26th, 2011 12:12 PM

Rift sucks.

kahljorn May 26th, 2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

now you need to stop diying
:lol i got a lot better with him recently. you should see my recent scores

Guitar Woman May 26th, 2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 723133)
Rift sucks.

it looks like an utterly generic brown and gray shit mmo that bought adspace on every single website it could afford just so people might buy it before the reviews were in

I'm so glad I got to see that middle-aged ugly knight guy run around being an uninteresting fuck in the phong wastelands something like 4000 fucking times >:

MLE May 27th, 2011 12:42 AM

If you want a free to play MMO that's at least decent and doesn't pretend to do everything but half-ass it, you might want to try Vindictus.

OxBlood May 27th, 2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 723145)
it looks like an utterly generic brown and gray shit mmo that bought adspace on every single website it could afford just so people might buy it before the reviews were in

I'm so glad I got to see that middle-aged ugly knight guy run around being an uninteresting fuck in the phong wastelands something like 4000 fucking times >:

Nah, Rift is really good as far as MMOs go, I really like the class-customization and all that public questing that the rifts offer, those things are everywhere. Seems like there´s always something to do besides normal questing. Haven´t tried PVP yet but that stuff only makes me mad anyway. Seems to have a rather good community as well which is always nice when your last MMO was WOW...

And the Invasions, those are a lot of fun when the whole Zone goes into apocalypse-mode and giant enemies roam the land, the sky darkens, dozens of rifts open all at the same time...a sky full of tentacles is a sight to behold :D

Those F2Ps on the other hand...no thanks, those are just shit. What makes that Vindictus-thing better than the rest?

Oh and I´m still kinda interested in The Old Repbublic though after watching 90mins of gameplay the other day, I´m again disappointed that the game seems to have NOTHING going for it other than the license. Nothing.

timrpgland May 27th, 2011 02:48 AM

Been playing The Witcher 2 and UOSecondAge.com mainly.

Haven't had time for much fun working on my own projects.

Guitar Woman May 28th, 2011 12:55 AM

Sorry, ladies, I only play 2D MMOs. All five of them!

Speaking of, that UO link up there's looking a bit sexy.

Dr. Boogie May 28th, 2011 12:59 AM

Finally beat LA Noire. A few other people have claimed that the disappointing ending is meant to be in line with noire-style endings, but it was still disappointing.

Also, I decided to go through the cases I didn't ace to see what the correct answers were. It seems like the ones I missed are just plain ridiculous, requiring paper-thin associations between the evidence and what the person is lying about. Some of the worst has been during the Red Lipstick Murder:

Spoilers!

LordSappington May 28th, 2011 04:49 AM

Friend loaned me a spare PC, and I've taken up TF2. Having a lot of fun with it; turns out I make a pretty solid Sniper, and I'm not too bad as a Medic or Spy, too.
Bought GMod with it, too; I mostly grief on it.Put thrusters on a barrel or TNT, make it invisible, duplicate, act like normal, and watch as everyone and their stuff blows up, then act surprised. Good times.

darkvare May 28th, 2011 11:48 AM

finally got kahl to play pvp and he is cocky but is hilarious to play with him cause he apoligizes for everything :lol

kahljorn May 28th, 2011 02:23 PM

i played last night with soem other friends and we almost ganked someone at the begining so they called us tryhards. also they were a clan or something

anyway the one whow as talking the most shit sucked the most so me and my friend talked shit on him the whoooooooollleeee time. Right at the end they tried to make a break for our nexus and me and this other dude fucked them up, went to their base and won

i was all, "gg tryhards."

Phoenix Gamma May 28th, 2011 04:10 PM

Dead or Alive on 3DS is really fantastic and worth checking out if you're new to the series. Lots of different modes and content.

k0k0 May 28th, 2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 723296)
Finally beat LA Noire. A few other people have claimed that the disappointing ending is meant to be in line with noire-style endings, but it was still disappointing.

Also, I decided to go through the cases I didn't ace to see what the correct answers were. It seems like the ones I missed are just plain ridiculous, requiring paper-thin associations between the evidence and what the person is lying about. Some of the worst has been during the Red Lipstick Murder:

Spoilers!

I had this prolem also. They should have had a few of the items that would trigger the proof that they were lying instead of a singular one. There were so many times I could prove they were lying by the item I had when the game really wanted me to hit doubt also. Plus anytime I'd doubt someone, even a little girl, I'd be a real asshole about it to them.

Spoilers!

Dimnos May 28th, 2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 723355)

Spoilers!

There you go.

Pentegarn May 29th, 2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 723202)
Nah, Rift is really good as far as MMOs go, I really like the class-customization and all that public questing that the rifts offer, those things are everywhere. Seems like thereīs always something to do besides normal questing. Havenīt tried PVP yet but that stuff only makes me mad anyway. Seems to have a rather good community as well which is always nice when your last MMO was WOW...

And the Invasions, those are a lot of fun when the whole Zone goes into apocalypse-mode and giant enemies roam the land, the sky darkens, dozens of rifts open all at the same time...a sky full of tentacles is a sight to behold :D

Those F2Ps on the other hand...no thanks, those are just shit. What makes that Vindictus-thing better than the rest?

Oh and Iīm still kinda interested in The Old Repbublic though after watching 90mins of gameplay the other day, Iīm again disappointed that the game seems to have NOTHING going for it other than the license. Nothing.

One thing you didn't mention about the zone invasions was when those multiple rifts open up you have mini invasion forces taking over all the little towns in the zone, which can be problematic when you have quests to turn in, but also adds challenge to the game and a motivation to help close rifts

OxBlood May 29th, 2011 09:19 AM

True that can become a little problem but I think it´s a welcome change from regular questing since there are always Rifts and Invasion Forces geard towards all Level-ranges of that specific area :)

Zhukov May 29th, 2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 723330)

i played last night with soem other friends and we almost ganked someone at the begining so they called us tryhards. also they were a clan or something

anyway the one whow as talking the most shit sucked the most so me and my friend talked shit on him the whoooooooollleeee time. Right at the end they tried to make a break for our nexus and me and this other dude fucked them up, went to their base and won

i was all, "gg tryhards."

I want to play you guys :\

kahljorn May 29th, 2011 05:34 PM

DOWNLOAD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS THEN

10,000 Volt Ghost May 29th, 2011 11:27 PM

Lego pirates demo. There are the main characters. Then some jobber pirates like pegleg pete, dusty jones and so on. Then way over in the corner of tbe character selection screen is a pirate named jimmy legs. :lol

Guitar Woman May 30th, 2011 12:15 AM

The Dead Money expansion for New Vegas is so fucking awful. How did they even release this.

executioneer May 30th, 2011 12:27 AM

NO IT SINT U LIER

Fathom Zero May 30th, 2011 12:29 AM

fckn loony, GW. It's fantastic. Honest Hearts was baaaaaaaaad.

MLE May 30th, 2011 12:55 PM

Hearts Boxcars would beat the shit out of Honest Hearts.

Guitar Woman May 30th, 2011 08:20 PM

I should probably mention I was playing on Hardcore mode, so I was constantly on death's door due to toxic environment dogshit, and I always had like 5 bullets between vending machines or stashes. And then there's the goddamn motherFUCKING bear traps; I must have broken my fucking legs 57 fucking times before I got out of that shithole. Blowing Dean into a chunky corpsemist with the big tripod machine gun was little consolation.

The radios setting your collar off if you stood near them for too long would have been fucking atrociously annoying on any difficulty, too. I'll probably fly into an unstoppable berserker rage every time I hear beeping IRL from now on and murder entire apartment buildings to slake my horrendous bloodlust

Dimnos May 30th, 2011 08:38 PM

Sounds like you need to pay more attention and up that survival skill. Always carry around at least 3 antivenoms. Hardcore isnt that hardcore.

Dimnos May 30th, 2011 08:39 PM

Well... For companions it is. :lol

Guitar Woman May 30th, 2011 08:41 PM

Oh yeah, I always have antivenom on me, but basically everywhere in Dead Money is toxic as hell except for the casino itself, so your health is constantly being drained no matter what you do. The only solution is to dripfeed yourself with stimpaks, but they take away all of your shit at the beginning, so you have to find them or buy them, and stashes and money aren't as common as you need them to be.

Once you get into the casino it gets way easier, since they pretty much give you a bunch of free shit. I had 500 reserve bullets for every gun, but the only enemies at that point are holograms and the fucking indestructible speakers anyway.

Basically all I got out of Dead Money was a bunch of expensive guns that are shittier than my main game guns, a slutty cocktail dress, and three or four levels. Not worth all the shit I went through.

Dimnos May 30th, 2011 08:48 PM

Sounds like I just need to DL that shit. I was waiting for a few DLCs to come out to get them all at once.