I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 10:59 AM

Running around the city constantly hitting your sonar ability thingy. :\

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 11:24 AM

thinking about getting MW2 dimnos?

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 11:34 AM

Thinking about it? No. Definitely sure Im getting it? FUCK YEAH!

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 11:39 AM

haha. yep me too. I didn't pre-order it yet though, :\

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 11:50 AM

What are you getting it on? Xbox?

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 11:54 AM

yep, don't have a ps3. don't plan on getting one either. your pretty much dunzo with your xbox though eh?

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 12:06 PM

Well.... I still have it. It sounds like a fucking jet engine firing up when turned on. It will play CD game half the time. I cant download shit for some reason. Anything I had already downloaded wont work. Its hard to justify paying for online service under these conditions. :\

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 12:14 PM

What mostly pisses me off about it though is anytime I contact Microsoft about the problems they give me the same 3 "solutions" that dont work over and over again.

"It must be a corrupted file. Delete all content regarding that game from your HD then reinstall"

When that doesnt work...

"Format your entire HD and then recover your gamertag. Download it again."

When that doesnt work..

"It must be a DRM issue. Go online and use our DRM tool."

DRM tool tells me its the same damn box and already has a license to download whatever it is Im trying to download. So when that doesnt work...

"It must be a corrupted file. Delete all content regarding that game from your HD then reinstall"

Really? That didnt work the first 50 times what is going to make it work now? :rolleyes

I loved the thing when it worked. Hell I still love it when it does. But its just gotten to a point where its like that old dog you have had for years and are just waiting for him to kill over but dont have the heart to put him down. :tear

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 648961)
I loved the thing when it worked. Hell I still love it when it does. But its just gotten to a point where its like that old dog you have had for years and are just waiting for him to kill over but dont have the heart to put him down. :tear

you should be writing for an independent newspaper. that was good.

Microshock Sep 18th, 2009 04:27 PM

Anyway, glad you like the Playstation. Did all of you play as good? Im doing that now and it seems the evil powers just are super destructive while the good ones try to keep casualties down.

Still a great game, first time ever that i spent more time getting side missions and shards and dead drops than the actual game, but the missions are quite good as well.

RaNkeri Sep 18th, 2009 05:42 PM

Sonic 2

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 06:09 PM

Yeah I went good guy. In games like that its normally harder to be good. This one it really didnt seam to make much of a difference.

Spoilers!

Microshock Sep 18th, 2009 07:35 PM

Spoilers!

Being evil in this game doesnt make as much sense as it should, some things Cole does would never happen. He's too helpful

stevetothepast Sep 20th, 2009 04:49 PM

I've had this game Fracture for like 6 months and haven't had any ambition to play it whatsoever.

I think I'll play it tonight though.

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2009 05:02 PM

GAH I really want to play Demon Souls, but I don't want to spend money on it. I'll just use all the Goozex points that I accumulated without buying anything to make sure that I'm at least high up in the wait queue. Srsly, I've got like 3000 and I'm waiting for Alpha Protocol, DJ Hero, and Brutal Legend as well. In the meantime, I've got an entire library of PSP games potentially at my disposal. Hoorah.

At the moment, I am playing Persona 2.

Microshock Sep 20th, 2009 05:30 PM

Finished inFAMOUS and it's a very awesome game. Nice ending, it sets itself up nicely for a franchise

OxBlood Sep 21st, 2009 06:12 AM

Finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 yesterday. Nice game, but inferior to Part 1 in terms of gameplay. 4 Powers per Character is not enough, even though most of the powers were useless in MUA1. At least Storm is awesome this time. And Iron Man still sucks :D

Maybe this was supposed to be a more casual approach to the genre. Ah well, at least I expanded my Superhero-Knowledge a bit more (can´t help but read up on Characters that I don´t know)

@Fathom Zero:

I got mine from eBay for around 40 Bucks a while ago, I think the game is worth at least that much...some HK-Seller.

Fathom Zero Sep 21st, 2009 06:25 AM

I mean, I could probably get it, definitely.

It's just the lack of money, plus my abundance of Goozex Space Monopoly Money.

OxBlood Sep 21st, 2009 07:21 AM

Goozex...*googles it*...ah, okay.

Ah well, it´s not like it´s gonna go anywhere...Demon's Souls that is.

I somehow want X-Men Legends 2 on my PSP and I don´t know why...I already have it on PS2...never played it, but it´s around here somewhere...

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2009 06:03 PM

I'm debating if I'll want to get DJ Hero or not. I love the house and rave stuff, but it looks like almost all of it will be hip-hop and whathaveyou.
Just borrowed Majora's Mask from a friend; gonna hit that up today.

Microshock Sep 21st, 2009 07:13 PM

Um. Uncharted 2. I pre-ordered it

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2009 09:08 PM

... are you telling me to get it, or something? I never even played the FIRST one.

Microshock Sep 21st, 2009 09:55 PM

I gotta be honest, the first one is a bit overrated. But it's still a really good game and it's cheap now, no?

Anyway, uncharted 2 just seems like a really good value, its a movie, a single player game, a multiplayer, a co op game and it has this great machinima mode ( i wont be making anything with it though)

And MW2, i am gonna pre order that

How's demon souls?

Dimnos Sep 21st, 2009 10:18 PM

co op the only multiplayer it has?

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2009 11:12 PM

Well, I just tried to play Majora's Mask, only to find out I don't have the expansion pack. FFFFFFF