I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Explain your avatar and user! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25475)

arg_zombies Mar 25th, 2007 12:28 AM

Explain your avatar and user!

Mine is boring...

arg_zombies > i saw something similar in an xbox mag a while back, as an e-mail address, and i thought, 'ha, i'm gonna nick that!'. And I did.
he reason it's here is because I use it wherever possible, because it's m e-mail, which means I don't have to say the whole address to people :)

The avatar is basically just because I don't know why. I just like making piccas.

Goat Cheese Mar 25th, 2007 12:30 AM

Goat cheese= Ima Genius.

Sacks Mar 25th, 2007 12:42 AM

Sacks = Nickname gone internet handle. I've used it since the beginning of time.

Avatar = A picture I drew of Charles Bronson.

arg_zombies Mar 25th, 2007 12:44 AM

Oooh nice drawing :)

Lenor Mar 25th, 2007 01:36 AM

Lenor - Actually, supposed to be Lenore. Used for my handle ever since Johnnen Vasquez and Roman Dirge started to write the comics for JTHM, Squee, Lenore, etc..

Home Star Runner - Serwiously!

DuFresne Mar 25th, 2007 02:58 AM

DuFresne: Based off of the character Andy DuFresne from The Shawshank Redemption, my hand-down favorite movie.

Avatar: I typed "asshat" into google, and presto! I added the shades and "coolness" after Fathom said everyone needs cool animals with shades in their avatars, and I'm a lousy little trend-slave. :tear

arg_zombies Mar 25th, 2007 03:06 AM

Ha, what a coincidence - I was watching shawshank yesterday :lol

irish Mar 25th, 2007 06:30 PM

I sign up on a few international forums, and most of what anyone remembers about me is that im irish, and it's a handy username

My picture? little avatar my friend made after a I drew a picture of an Emopanda, which I described my other my other friend as..

Lenor Mar 25th, 2007 06:37 PM

I wish chojin would find out which hard-drive my marshmallow guy is on :/

That was the best avatar ever!

Chojin Mar 25th, 2007 06:40 PM

Maybe after I'm done cleaning the house today!

Lenor Mar 25th, 2007 06:42 PM

:love yay!!

Divisible by Waffle Mar 25th, 2007 07:24 PM

Divisible by Waffle - I used to go by Random, but I got tired of having such a plain name. So I had an idea for a new name...I got stuck on this chemistry assignment because the teacher didn't explain it (and my book was in such piss-poor shape, the pages I needed were gone) so I put my answer down as "6/waffle = something." It wasn't marked wrong...so according to my 10th-grade hippy-ass chemistry teacher, six is divisible by waffle. I thought this was awesome, and I suddenly realized that I had come up with my new screen name

Avatar - Trilo made me laugh so hard in Phoenix Wright 2, I wanted him as my avatar. Though I'm probably going to switch to a GIF I made of Kracko from Kirby being a spaz, if I can get Imageready to get the frames fast enough.

Blue Fox Mar 25th, 2007 09:44 PM

:) Blue Fox: I kno u guys r gonna make fun of me but for a while my sister and i were really into kim possible and there's a part where they took an Animology test (a mix between astrology and animals) where ur assingned an animal and color and i went online and took the test and i was a blue fox which meant i was a born leader. I like foxes and the color blue so it stuck. I'm not really into Kim Possible that much anymore, but i like my name. ^-^

:) Avatar: There's a kick ass anime called Elfen Lied. It's on YouTube. Well, a guy made a fan comic off it about this one girl in the anime that's like 12 and is treated like crap the whole time. It's called Nana's Everyday Life and it's uber funny. The pic i have is of Nana and this girl named Nyu who has a split personality. Her alter ego is a killing machine named Lucy who kills everyone and thing she gets near. Nyuu is pretty retarted tho and does pretty much have to be kept on a leash sometimes. I think she's naked cause Nyu is so stupid she doesn't really understand clothes and is always stripping down. lol.:lol

ItalianStereotype Mar 25th, 2007 09:47 PM

hey now, this looks like a happening thread!

I've got my name cause I'm an unabashed racist!

I've got my picture because two boy animals like to fuck each other in the ass on the internet!

Jeff The Ninja Mar 25th, 2007 10:33 PM

I chose this name because its ironic. Im not really a ninja. But I can throw a water bottle with all the precision of a NFL quarterback into the back of someones head. And my avatar. Well, i like street fighter, and none of my friends can beat me.

Smon Mar 25th, 2007 11:17 PM

My username has the dumbest most immature history in existance, while my avatar is the from the most brutal thing ever.

Smon, I was 10, logged onto AOL, at the time my favorite thing ever was Poke'Mon (Like I said, I was 10) so I went with "mon", and I was psyched about the upcoming release of Poke'Mon Gold and Silver, so, GSmon, then I added my age. So I ended up as GSmon10@aol.com. Time passes, the G and 10 were dropped as more and more people just called me Smon, and so the name stuck, though I've recently been trying to replace with...

BLUDD OCEAN. Taken from the DethKlok movie in Metalocalypse.

MattJack Mar 25th, 2007 11:22 PM

Can you explain further Smon?

Schimid Mar 25th, 2007 11:27 PM

When I was about 12 years old in early 2001, I was thinking of a BADASS NAME for a pro-wrestler I was creating in some online role-playing thing or something. It was late at night and MTV was on behind me, showing some music videos, and "Schism" came on. I liked the way the first three letters looked (and how I thought they sounded) so I just ran with it. My last name is not Schmid. I've been told to just change my handle to my real-life name, a la Danny Tatom, but over the years I've really grown attached to Schimid. I even had a contest a few years ago to give away a worn-out iPod ON THIS VERY FORUM for the first person who could pronounce the name correctly. It took approximately six calls, and someone from another forum won!

My avatar is Frank Sahwit!

DuFresne Mar 25th, 2007 11:38 PM

If it took that many people, I assume it's not the obvious "shih" (as in "shin") "mid" (as in "middle"), so how do you pronounce it? Skimid? Shimeed?

Womti Mar 26th, 2007 09:35 AM

my name is a random collaboration of letters (I couldnt thikn of anything)
as for current avatar it is a gif of all of the H.P. Lovecraftonian deities, as rendered by John Coulthart.

DeadKennedys Mar 26th, 2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Divisible by Waffle (Post 482700)
Divisible by Waffle - I used to go by Random, but I got tired of having such a plain name.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

DeadKennedys Mar 26th, 2007 11:51 AM

Uhhh... I was really big into the Dead Kennedys. Still like em. I'd change the name if I could.

My avatar is some cool looking soldier guy. I'll probably change it to a picture of me and my dog when I get home. Yep

Sacks Mar 26th, 2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadKennedys (Post 482853)
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Did this seriously just happen? Am I really seeing this with my eyes right now?

DeadKennedys Mar 26th, 2007 11:57 AM

B-b-b-baby you just ain't seen nothin' yet

Schimid Mar 26th, 2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuFresne (Post 482775)
If it took that many people, I assume it's not the obvious "shih" (as in "shin") "mid" (as in "middle"), so how do you pronounce it? Skimid? Shimeed?

Sh-kih-mid. Med's cool too.

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 02:06 PM

Thank you.

Next:

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid (Post 482912)
Sh-kih-mid. Med's cool too.

I've always thought it was shih-mid :(

Schimid Mar 26th, 2007 04:24 PM

What, for the three days you've been here?

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid (Post 482980)
What, for the three days you've been here?

Damn right!

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 04:27 PM

Matt Harty is my real name. The avatar was due to some mood I felt like being in on the forums for a brief time. Where I ended alot of posts in yo and talked like a gangster like Liquidstatik does periodically. But I have a bad habit of never changing avatars. I mean... it was a loaf of catbread for years :(

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 04:36 PM

I wonder if anyone mis-pronounces my name. It would explain thinking I was a guy, I suppose.

Edit: Dammit chojin did you find that avatar yet? :impatient

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 04:37 PM

I pronounce it lenn ore

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 04:37 PM

Li-on-o right?

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 04:39 PM

Think Edgar Allen Poe.

There's no syllables.

Schimid Mar 26th, 2007 04:46 PM

No syllables! Not even two!

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 04:47 PM

Ok, let me rephrase that. There's only ONE syllable, aka monosyllable.

Or maybe it all depends on where you are from. I have no idea.

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2007 04:49 PM

My name is self-explanitory enough I hope.

My avatar is a young and strapping Greg Kinnear (thanks MattJack!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 483001)
Ok, let me rephrase that. There's only ONE syllable.

Lorne is all I can think of that's a guy's name BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE GET IT CONFUSED UNLESS YOU'RE JUST ASSUMING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING

Sacks Mar 26th, 2007 04:51 PM

One syllable? Like... Lor? Is the N silent or something?

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 04:53 PM

I go with sacks one :lol

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 04:56 PM

Milhouse, if you pronouced it LE-NER then it could be a guy's name.

Lenore

From Wikipedia

For the character invented by Roman Dirge, see Lenore, the Cute Little Dead Girl
"Lenore" is a poem by the American author, Edgar Allan Poe. Though it began as a different poem, "A Paean," it was not published as "Lenore" until 1843.

Esuohlim Mar 26th, 2007 04:58 PM

Ok uh that's two syallables right

Sacks Mar 26th, 2007 04:58 PM

So... so it's 'Lor' then?

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 05:11 PM

FUCK IT, pronounce it any damn way you want too.

Or just call me, Amber, which is my real name.

We NEW YORKERS prounounce words in one long sentence. It's all monosyllable to us. heh

DeadKennedys Mar 26th, 2007 05:12 PM

Hey, um... hey guys. Is it just me, or does Lenor fuck up every thread she's in? :(

Sacks Mar 26th, 2007 05:15 PM

Milhouse backwards, you drove me to this.

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 05:16 PM

Hehehe
Doesn't matter, really, not until more people join in :lol

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacks (Post 483029)
Milhouse backwards, you drove me to this.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 05:17 PM

yeah but she claims she's not slow even though she thinks "len-or" is one syllable :rolleyes

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 05:17 PM

Dk, I think that was established already. Along time ago..

But then again wouldn't that be a compliment?

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 05:19 PM

But I mean, if i had a choice between womti, terra, cosmo, lenor, , etc. fucking up a thread. I'd want Lenor to do it.

Matt Harty Mar 26th, 2007 05:20 PM

For whatever thats worth you stupid bitch :rolleyes

Lenor Mar 26th, 2007 05:22 PM

I'm right here, guys. I can see what your typing :rolleyes

arg_zombies Mar 26th, 2007 05:26 PM

Same, just I'm not as bothered... :eek

DeadKennedys Mar 27th, 2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty (Post 483035)
But I mean, if i had a choice between womti, terra, cosmo, lenor, , etc. fucking up a thread. I'd want Lenor to do it.

Alright, that works I guess. The best of the worst ain't that bad.

With that said, the wench needs a grammar lesson.

Blue Fox Mar 27th, 2007 07:25 PM

wow, that's a lot.

we really suck :(

Lenor Mar 27th, 2007 07:40 PM

wh0 n33dz gramer lessonese?

Blue Fox Mar 27th, 2007 07:51 PM

ain't ain't a word. :(

Goat Cheese Mar 27th, 2007 11:32 PM

gullible aint in the dictionary.

AChimp Mar 27th, 2007 11:52 PM

I don't need to explain my name or my avatar.

I think me and Protoclown are the only ones who have NEVER changed our avatars.

executioneer Mar 28th, 2007 12:25 AM

dude proto changed his a couple times

unless you mean on THIS board

MattJack Mar 28th, 2007 01:17 AM

MattJack is what my friends call me

My avatar is for strict business

AChimp Mar 28th, 2007 09:43 AM

Shit, Willy's right. I remember now. Still sorta counts since it was just a slight modification of the original image as part of a GAG.

Esuohlim Mar 28th, 2007 10:18 AM

What about Dr. Boogie

EisigerBiskuit Mar 28th, 2007 10:47 AM

Totally wacky and obscure german name for Icy Biscuit.
Robert Patrick is a sex god.

Blue Fox Mar 28th, 2007 09:24 PM

come on, someone must have an awesome story about their avatar and name.

Like, my name is the name of the dog that saved my life whan i was a child and went on to become the first dog doctor. and my avatar is a picture of a bird exploding from the inside out that i took while running from a hurricane.

Lenor Mar 28th, 2007 09:40 PM

NY doesnt have hurricanes :/ Maybe, I'll run into one, or away from; when I go to florida after my trip to seattle. :/

Esuohlim Mar 28th, 2007 11:14 PM

Hopefully

GADZOOKS Mar 29th, 2007 05:26 AM

Be careful of those hurricanes in Seattle, that's how Kurt Cobain died.

GADZOOKS Mar 29th, 2007 05:28 AM

I really don't fucking know why I picked this name. I'm rather sick of it.

My avatar is the coolest thing alive (I want to meet this dog and shake his paw).

EisigerBiskuit Mar 29th, 2007 12:08 PM

ZOUNDS

kahljorn Mar 29th, 2007 12:54 PM

Whoa guys i didn't know dialects could change the pronunciation so drastically. Just think, nobody from new york uses syllables. They pronounce new york, Nyork, Empire State Building, Empr state build, Hamburger is Hurg..r, uhhh.. i dont know. I guess Prostitute would be PSUIT (like tsuit). Len-ore is apparantly Lern. Mayor Guiliani or whatevers name must be like.. guil. Hey yo marr GUILi wha hap bro wa gon don wid da rate cit of nyork? This is a lot harder than i thought it would be!
those nyorkns must be damned smart.

Deadbolt85 Mar 29th, 2007 12:56 PM

deadbolt85= Deadbolt was a character I came up with in seventh grade. he was a master assassin/thief that could basically break into anything, hence the name Deadbolt
the reason for 85 is simple, I tried to use the name deadbolt as my veryfirst email address, but it was taken already , so I added the last two digits of my birth year.

Esuohlim Mar 29th, 2007 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 484143)
Whoa guys i didn't know dialects could change the pronunciation so drastically. Just think, nobody from new york uses syllables. They pronounce new york, Nyork, Empire State Building, Empr state build, Hamburger is Hurg..r, uhhh.. i dont know. I guess Prostitute would be PSUIT (like tsuit). Len-ore is apparantly Lern. Mayor Guiliani or whatevers name must be like.. guil. Hey yo marr GUILi wha hap bro wa gon don wid da rate cit of nyork? This is a lot harder than i thought it would be!
those nyorkns must be damned smart.

I wonder how many syllables "monosyllable" has. She sure likes to pepper her posts with attempts (aka tries, aka endeavors) to make herself sound smarter (aka more intelligent, aka less retarded).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 483001)
There's only ONE syllable, aka monosyllable.

Lenor Mar 29th, 2007 01:44 PM

Kahl, come to Staten Island or Brooklyn. I swear you just completely got it down. :lol

'kick you out the door and let my .44 get you'

arg_zombies Mar 29th, 2007 02:04 PM

In England we're all so terribly posh :(

noob3 Mar 29th, 2007 02:09 PM

NAME:

i use to play everquest like in 99 when i made a character named Noobe on the Rallos Zek server, because it was like the only name left that sounded like Newbie. Since I wanted to get on ezboard, the name noobe was taken so I had to use noob3 and then I found I-mockery and it has been the same ever since. My only other internet handle has been CAITH, a combination of Cait Sith into one easy syllable (which is kind of relevant & why I am bringing caith up ;P)

avatar: bubbles, is there better piece of art out there? i dont think so!

NOOb3 TRIVIA: I use to write my name on walls in public places!

arg_zombies Mar 29th, 2007 02:12 PM

Why do so many people want names like Newbie and noob?
On every online game I've played there are always about 50 of them flocking the screen :eek

noob3 Mar 29th, 2007 02:14 PM

because In evrquest you couldn't use #'s or symbols that wern't letters so it was a cool thing to do to have a name like Noobe. Mostly because I killed lots of people, and it was always funny to hear them yell "you NOOB!" before they died & and i'd be like "THAT'S MY NAME :lol

Cliff Steele Mar 29th, 2007 06:20 PM

Cliff Steele is from the comic Doom Patrol

My Avatar is from my favorite Mr. Show sketch

Zinger Mar 29th, 2007 09:06 PM

Mine's pretty self-explanitory, as well as being based on a true story.

doopa Mar 30th, 2007 02:15 AM

My Ukrainian Grandmother used to call asses - DOOPAS

I need a new avatar.
It represents my dark desire to be allergic to cats.

Guys, I haven't been on here in a while because I have been busy. But I decided to check in. Why do I only recognize like... 1/4 of the people on here now?

executioneer Mar 30th, 2007 02:36 AM

because of SUCCESS! :eek

Pudty Mar 30th, 2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Fox (Post 482734)
:) Blue Fox: I kno u guys r gonna make fun of me but for a while my sister and i were really into kim possible and there's a part where they took an Animology test (a mix between astrology and animals) where ur assingned an animal and color and i went online and took the test and i was a blue fox which meant i was a born leader. I like foxes and the color blue so it stuck. I'm not really into Kim Possible that much anymore, but i like my name. ^-^

:) Avatar: There's a kick ass anime called Elfen Lied. It's on YouTube. Well, a guy made a fan comic off it about this one girl in the anime that's like 12 and is treated like crap the whole time. It's called Nana's Everyday Life and it's uber funny. The pic i have is of Nana and this girl named Nyu who has a split personality. Her alter ego is a killing machine named Lucy who kills everyone and thing she gets near. Nyuu is pretty retarted tho and does pretty much have to be kept on a leash sometimes. I think she's naked cause Nyu is so stupid she doesn't really understand clothes and is always stripping down. lol.:lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH fag.
My name is my name and my picture is a blatant rip off of Maddox.

morbidoranges Mar 30th, 2007 12:28 PM

morbidoranges-
a teacher called me "morbid" one day,
while i was eating some oranges..
stuck ever since.

avatar- "did you floss today motherfucker??" is just kinda funny.

Schimid Mar 30th, 2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudty (Post 484300)

This is so ironic that I can't stand it.

Goat Cheese Mar 30th, 2007 02:11 PM

Avatar- I like factoids alot. really.....and bags of milk.

Bags of milk = breastas

User name- Inspired by Big papa Goat.

SimpleLogicnMocking Mar 30th, 2007 02:49 PM

Name: I stumbled into the programming of Logic and Mocking, it stuck with me.

Avatar: It's self-explanatory, I hate Barbi.

Ninjavenom Apr 1st, 2007 04:45 AM

try not to fucking laugh at my avatar. I dare you.

arg_zombies Apr 1st, 2007 07:28 AM

Holy shit that's funny :lol

Lenor Apr 1st, 2007 04:23 PM

Ninja, I win.

Your avatar did NOT make me laugh.

What do I win now?

Esuohlim Apr 1st, 2007 04:31 PM

More undeserved attention, I guess.

Lenor Apr 1st, 2007 04:36 PM

That's just hilarious, milhousE.

If it is so undeserved, why would you give me the attention?

Awwwwww SNAP.

Ninjavenom Apr 1st, 2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenor (Post 484975)
Ninja, I win.

Your avatar did NOT make me laugh.

What do I win now?

if you didn't laugh, you're not looking hard enough.

Lenor Apr 1st, 2007 05:12 PM

What, is it supposed to be an angry pikachoo(sp)?

arg_zombies Apr 1st, 2007 06:15 PM

It's fucking hilarious!

It's all the teeth and thge eyes and all - it is basically a really shittly drawn pikachu, but it makes it look really demented and scary :lol

executioneer Apr 1st, 2007 06:42 PM

i didnt laugh but it did make me smile!

arg_zombies Apr 1st, 2007 06:44 PM

The reason I keep laughing at it is because I keep mistaking the leaf for one of those little feathered caps insead of a leaf, so it looks like one of those podgy stereotypical german people :lol

Lenor Apr 1st, 2007 06:50 PM

I still isn't makeing me laugh. :/

Maybe if there were some devil horns and he was doing his 'I'm constipated' face...

Blue Fox Apr 2nd, 2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudty (Post 484300)

At least my real name isn't Pudty.:lol

It sounds like old play-doh you find stuck under a table or something. :\

DuFresne Apr 2nd, 2007 08:00 PM

"old play-doh you find stuck under a table or something" should be his title. Too bad it wouldn't fit. :(