I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Explain your avatar and user! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25475)

glowbelly Apr 18th, 2007 06:08 PM

my name suits me and my avatar is my bebe

mando Apr 18th, 2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arg_zombies (Post 488146)
Does it say KMFDM behind it?

tut tut.

hell yeah

better than the best

Rongi Apr 21st, 2007 11:45 AM

Rongi is a word my friend made up a while ago. I dont remember what it means.

And Bill Hicks is my favorite comedian!

kahljorn Apr 24th, 2007 03:00 AM

how do you guys like my new signature?

Lenor Apr 24th, 2007 05:02 AM

Since it's changed:

Avatar- It's a picture from the comic 'Lenore' by Roman Dirge (Do not let the dick-less wonder boy who is ripping off his work try and fool you while he rip's of everyone else and makes around 13mil a year doing so)

Name- If you don't know than *SMACK*; sorry dude, it was the universe!

arg_zombies Apr 24th, 2007 12:40 PM

Who is the dickless wonderboy? :(

Lenor Apr 24th, 2007 12:43 PM

The bum who rips off peoples shit for ebaums

Kitsa Apr 16th, 2010 06:59 AM

Thank you, pubbles, for finding this thread that I was either too lazy or inept to successfully resurrect. I'm still not sure which.

My name is a mashup of generalized Asian-Russian slang and is a short version of the name I use for my art stuff, which means cherry blossom kitten and who the hell cares.

My avatar is a thai actress whose name I used to know. Here she is in Suay Laak Sai (Sick Nurses in English). Skip to 7:44 to see the scene. If I were Thai I'd probably look like that chick.

Colonel Flagg Apr 16th, 2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 680934)
If I were Thai I'd probably look like that chick.

But you're not, so you don't. :\

My avatar is a picture G² drew of me "for no particular reason" about 2 years ago. My name is my favorite bit character from M*A*S*H.

Chojin Apr 16th, 2010 12:01 PM

mine's from a cult cyberpunk CD-i game.

Sacks Apr 16th, 2010 12:19 PM

I really want to play that game right now.

Chojin Apr 16th, 2010 12:52 PM

i kinda mark out over it. i love it.

there's also a PC version with slightly worse graphics, but it only runs on windows 95.

i made a virtualPC with my win7 install just for that purpose! because my CD-i kept crashing

Dommin Apr 17th, 2010 04:01 AM

Dommin is a band.

My avatar is from the best movie ever made.

BatmanJohnson Apr 17th, 2010 10:15 AM

BatmanJohnson is my favorite username. I came up with it in High School. I was bored and sending junk mail to my friends houses. I used Superman Jones, Aquaman Smith, And BatmanJohnson. For some reason Batmanjohnson stuck with me. I've been using it ever since.

My avatar is a picture one of my friends posted on his blog. It is flapjack dressed as link. I was amused.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 17th, 2010 10:48 AM

I use BEASTMAN JONES as my AOE name.

MattJack Apr 17th, 2010 03:26 PM

I use a picture of myself b/c i'm a honky tonk badas*

The Leader Apr 17th, 2010 03:34 PM

My username is a reference to not only the Simpsons episode where a cult led by a man known only as "The Leader" takes over Springfield, but also to almost every dictator ever. They all like to be referred to as the Leader and I do too. It makes me feel important. :(

My picture is a GI Joe character named Vapor whose figure was released shortly before the days of neon ninja Gi Joes in space. :(

Ant10708 Apr 17th, 2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 681122)
My username is a reference to not only the Simpsons episode where a cult led by a man known only as "The Leader" takes over Springfield, but also to almost every dictator ever. They all like to be referred to as the Leader and I do too. It makes me feel important. :(

My picture is a GI Joe character named Vapor whose figure was released shortly before the days of neon ninja Gi Joes in space. :(

no one cares.

Guitar Woman Apr 17th, 2010 04:46 PM

It's Yakui, the Niijura Drug Maid. She's a massive opiate addict so the non-children of 420chan adopted her as a sub-mascot, although the rest of the site prefers TCC-Tan, the pot-smoking one.

She's been my last, like, 4 avatars.

RaNkeri Apr 17th, 2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant10708 (Post 681126)
no one cares.

This pretty much sums up the whole thread

Guitar Woman Apr 17th, 2010 04:55 PM

I read a few. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 17th, 2010 05:14 PM

The 10,000 Volt Ghost from Scooby doo really scared me when I was young. He was pretty much a Yeti looking beast made of electricity that sounded like Hell itself was escaping from its mouth. He made me one really paranoid child(That and day of the Triffids). A few years ago when I was dating the girl with the unicorn tattoo I was drinking and was like "I bet I can make the 10,000 Volt Ghost howl" then proceeded to do so. She thought it was funny and I realized I liked the ghost now. I've become what I always feared :(

My picture is Saul from Saul of the Molemen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_of_the_molemen When it came out I kinda liked its quirkiness and it had a sid/marty vibe to it. Then during the middle of the show Saul gets fed up with all that is going on and simply states "That's it! I'm going back to Buffalo!" which he reveals as his hometown. That made me love Saul all that more.

RaNkeri Apr 17th, 2010 05:18 PM

as a kid I had a finnish dubbed scooby doo VHS and one of the episodes was the 10kv ghost one. He sounded retarded, and I loved it

Esuohlim Apr 17th, 2010 05:28 PM

helsinki vice, fuck yeah

ZeldaQueen Apr 17th, 2010 11:05 PM

Username - When I signed up for my first forum account, I wanted to use "Our Lady of Rock" but that got screwed up. Since it was a video game forum and I was a huge Legend of Zelda fan, I went with ZeldaQueen (yes, I'm aware of the fact that Zelda is a princess. Everyone on the internet seems to take it upon themselves to remind me of this fact. I'm the queen of all things Zelda >:)

Avatar - It was the avatar of a friend of mine from the abovementioned forum. He told me to help myself and so I saved it for later. I just randomly decided to use it here.