I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Mar 21st, 2010 02:16 PM

Pub Lover Mar 21st, 2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 677218)
Pub, it's pretty late. You should be in bed.

Man, At that time I needed to be working, not sleeping. :x

...or reading message boards. ;)

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2010 11:07 PM

You may be delighted to know I managed to accidentally punch myself in the face tonight and gave myself a nosebleed that lasted the better part of an hour.

Zhukov Mar 21st, 2010 11:11 PM

I'm ecstatic.

captain516 Mar 21st, 2010 11:51 PM

So, uh, Obama's health care bill was passed. Does anybody care?

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 677277)
You may be delighted to know I managed to accidentally punch myself in the face tonight and gave myself a nosebleed that lasted the better part of an hour.

You may be delighted to know that my name is Kitsa and I'm incredibly self-absorbed

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 12:05 AM

Album #5: Help!

The first half of the album is the same old shit, but suddenly a surprise comes at the latter half of the album with "It's Only Love". After 4.5 albums, I finally come across a song that I actually think I like. And then it happens again with "Tell Me What You See". And then again with "I've Just Seen a Face". What the hell is going on?

So yeah, a notable improvement. I'm finally optimistic about this whole stupid endeavor.

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 677283)
So, uh, Obama's health care bill was passed. Does anybody care?

What the hell is an obama?

Kitsa Mar 22nd, 2010 12:06 AM

yes, milhouse, you sure showed me. kudos.

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 12:15 AM

Sorry but I couldn't help but notice that 95% of your posts aren't continuing existing conversations but instead starting new ones that reference yourself and your mundane life

And 95% of THOSE posts are only acknowledged by Tadao

Kitsa Mar 22nd, 2010 12:46 AM

Fair enough, but how much satisfaction does all the "everybody hates you, go die" shtick really provide? I mean, I know it more or less fuels this place, but still, it seems like some of the thrill would be gone after a while.

All we have to bring to the table is ourselves, and that includes your Cameron-looking ass.

Zhukov Mar 22nd, 2010 12:49 AM

I know I'm eagerly awaiting the next Beatles album review.

Pub Lover Mar 22nd, 2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j h from United States
Amateurish in every respect. Not watchable. This movie was a big disappointment for my wife daughter. We sat down for an evening together and ending up annoyed and feeling cheated. The movie would be useful for anyone interested in how not to make a movie. A well made movie is seamless and the viewer is not distracted while watching to wonder about he skills of those who made the movie. Conceivably a viewer might be forgiven if they thought that anyone can make a movie. This movie is a sure cure of such delusions. Just watch this and get reminded of how much effort it takes to develop a coherent plot, to have words for the characters that don't make them sound repetitious and insane and to set up shots where viewers can actually see what is going on.

captain516 Mar 22nd, 2010 12:56 AM

I like watching movies with my wife-daughter too!

Pub Lover Mar 22nd, 2010 01:00 AM

;)

RaNkeri Mar 22nd, 2010 01:13 AM

Somebody please tell me, why are some people in US so against the health care reform? What's so un-american in it?

Kitsa Mar 22nd, 2010 01:16 AM

Because as good as it sounds, and as much as it would help people in theory, and as wonderful as all that would be, the government can't seem to help but fuck up everything it touches. At least, that's been the personal experience and opinion of many.

Supafly345 Mar 22nd, 2010 01:21 AM

Also they keep forgetting how large corporations keep purposely fucking them over. Plus black guy.

Esuohlim Mar 22nd, 2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 677291)
Fair enough, but how much satisfaction does all the "everybody hates you, go die" shtick really provide? I mean, I know it more or less fuels this place, but still, it seems like some of the thrill would be gone after a while.

All we have to bring to the table is ourselves, and that includes your Cameron-looking ass.

I'M JUST LETTING OFF A LITTLE PENT UP STEAM / MISOGYNY, NO NEED TO TAKE IT TOO PERSONALLY

Babs Mar 22nd, 2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 677292)
I know I'm eagerly awaiting the next Beatles album review.

Yeah Cameron-looking ass, when's the next review coming?

Zhukov Mar 22nd, 2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 677298)
Somebody please tell me, why are some people in US so against the health care reform? What's so un-american in it?

I always saw it as a deep resentment of helping people who wont help themselves. Why should my taxes go towards helping some junkie who has no job? etc.

I hear a lot of "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" get thrown around, even though that sounds impossible to do.

Kitsa Mar 22nd, 2010 02:03 AM

I know that if the socialized insurance is anything like the government-run insurance I deal with now, we're all fucked.

Pub Lover Mar 22nd, 2010 02:28 AM

But if the government option is so poor an alternative then everyone that has a choice won't pick it, and it'll only be people that had no option before that'll use it. If your government-run insurance was bad before, it staying bad is going to mean what for you?
Taxes spent on your nation's military will still far outstrip any spent on healthcare.

Yay.

Pub Lover Mar 22nd, 2010 02:29 AM

Goshdarn it, I got caught up in the hopey change. :x

Pub Lover Mar 22nd, 2010 02:31 AM

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.120615599.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=39877535