I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744188)
My cat also died a week ago. He got run over. Found him under my lamp post.I still have him, though.

man what is it about i-mockery that attracts such nutcases

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:12 AM

ATTENTION SHY AND QUIET GUY, WHOSE REAL NAME HAS YET TO BE DETERMINED: WHEN I DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE, I WILL RONGI YOU SIDEWAYS.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:12 AM

so to speak.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 744190)
man what is it about i-mockery that attracts such nutcases

It's sarcasm. Read up on it.

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:14 AM

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson is a dumb faggot who does not get jokes.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744188)
My cat also died a week ago. He got run over. Found him under my lamp post.I still have him, though.

WELL YA GOTTA PRACTICE ON SOMETHIN!

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744164)
I don't think I could ever get a tattoo. I change my mind a lot and would probably regret it. Some of the designs look pretty cool though. Tattooing is definitely an art.

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson is a fucking dumb needy pussy faggot.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:31 AM

pram maven if you get a tattoo across your forehead that says FAMOUS RAPIST we'll all like you and accept you

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:36 AM

Why did you come back, Rongi? Did you try joining some other forums and get so abused on them that you weighed the options and decided this one was the friendliest?

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:37 AM

Pram Maven all of your posts are funny! :)

(because pent is quoted in your sig)

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:39 AM

All of your posts are not funny. Because I am quoted in your sig. Same goes for every other shitbag who linked to the Homeless Criminal thread. Which originally was called, "I have a new pet, would you like to see him?"

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744210)
All of your posts are not funny. Because I am quoted in your sig. Same goes for every other shitbag who linked to the Homeless Criminal thread. Which originally was called, "I have a new pet, would you like to see him?"

Did they delete the pictures of the caged children as well?

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:39 AM

SHAVE YOUR FACE, YOU BUM.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744208)
Why did you come back, Rongi? Did you try joining some other forums and get so abused on them that you weighed the options and decided this one was the friendliest?

i came back here looking for info on jixby and mark riddles and then i kind of just stuck around

why did you come back, don carlson? because you're so needy for human contact that you'll settle for people mercilessly making fun of you for being a mongoloid with nonexistent social skills and a complete and utter lack of self awareness?

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:44 AM

Lack of social skills?! You've got to be kidding me. This is a mockery site. I've been mocking you. Everyone has a different sense of humor so they might come at the same joke from a different direction, but it's STILL humor, not to be taken seriously.

If you want to know what my social skills are like, contact me on Yahoo, ya pussy.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:45 AM

good of you not to contend the point about your lack of self awareness

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 744213)
i came back here to stalk jixby and mark riddles and get a better reputation by jumping on the Pram Maven Attack Squad hiring blitz.

Sounds about right.

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:47 AM

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson is an insurance hazard. And a dumb faggot.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 744215)
I came back here to ask Thrash0 to marry me because we're so alike, it's like we were breach babies in the same hospital.

...!

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:51 AM

it must be strange, living in aspieland 24/7. land of inability to look another person in the eyes, jokes never understood and detailed monologues about the intricacies of sculpting to anyone who hasn't walked away yet

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:51 AM

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson will fib on his resume.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:51 AM

Attention anyone who would believe what Shyandquietguy has to say. Attn: Shyandquietguy, trustworthiness, bad spelling, stupid avatar

Shyandquietguy is neither shy nor quiet.

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:53 AM

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson needs supervision to be kept motivated.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 744220)
it must be strange, living in aspieland 24/7. land of inability to look another person in the eyes

Must be strange to spend YEARS on a two bit comedy site and only recently become accepted because you gave up on being funny and instead concentrated on being a stupid troll.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:55 AM

FUCK YOU BOTH! HAHAHAHAHA

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:55 AM

Be right back, I have diarrhea.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 12:56 AM

hey pram maven, what color are my eyes



oh wait

Shyandquietguy Sep 28th, 2011 12:56 AM

Attetnion employers of Don Carlson A.K.A. Pram Maven. Keywords Attn:, attention, Employers, employment, hirees, help wanted

Don Carlson will out right lie to get an interview. And he's a dumb faggot.

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 02:06 AM

Surgery went fine, but it's what I have to deal with now that sucks. I have to strap gauze under my nose in order to catch all the blood constantly oozing out of my nose at all times over the next 3 days. My nose is about 3 times larger than normal too. My heart won't stop racing at about 120 beats per minute at all times, which I'm guessing has to do with the surgery and I'm spitting up tons of blood. The tubes they put in my nose are annoying to have to clean 4 times a day too. I am tripping on vicodin and don't really like it at all. It's not as enjoyable as my friends said it would be. One of the worst parts about it is, I can't lay down. I have to sleep sitting up. I haven't slept since the surgery for this reason.

And there's my complain-a-thon. I'll be back in a few days probably, once I don't have to wear this blood covered gauze under my nose. Until then, keep Don Carlson away from the children and people of different races.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744226)
Be right back, I have diarrhea.

And he was never seen again...

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 02:16 AM

We can only wish or hope... fuck..how does the saying go? My brain is fucked.

Zhukov Sep 28th, 2011 02:27 AM

Well that sounds like it sucks, Koko. You should collect all your blood in a jar and then throw it on the footpath outside your house.

ItalianStereotype Sep 28th, 2011 02:38 AM

Keep it in a jar and introduce it to girls.

executioneer Sep 28th, 2011 03:42 AM

hey silver_fox rageflooding lots of threads is a great way to show us how not mad at us you are

enjoy being erased

captain516 Sep 28th, 2011 05:19 AM

FFFFFUUUUUUUCK my classes were rescheduled and I somehow didn't know about it and I missed two day's worth FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK MMMMYYYYY LLIIIFFEE

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:05 AM

Glad surgery went good for you k0k0, come back soon with your funny posts :)

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744155)
What's a loyalty? ARE YOU MAKING WORDS UP


The definition of loyalty can be found in this link, you illiterate half wit :lol

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744208)
Why did you come back, Rongi? Did you try joining some other forums and get so abused on them that you weighed the options and decided this one was the friendliest?

He came back for the opposite reason that you came back, because people here like him

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 06:50 AM

When I first came here, nobody really liked me. But that's because I was an immature asshole. That and my brother, Immortal Goat kinda fudged things up on this forum. I stopped frequenting this forum, got laid a lot, and became not so douchie.

It sounds to me Pram Maven needs to go into exodus and have a couple encounters with the female species. That's Dr. Cool's prescription.

ItalianStereotype Sep 28th, 2011 06:52 AM

Did your brother ever do any of the same?

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:53 AM

Yeah but you came back with the "guy gets in a hot blond sandwich" story. If Pram left he would come back and tell us he fucked a sandwich

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 744252)
hey silver_fox rageflooding lots of threads is a great way to show us how not mad at us you are

enjoy being erased

I enjoyed rereading the football thread without Silver_fox's anger posts cause now we look like we are all yelling at a figment of our imagination. Entertaining stuff :lol

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 06:59 AM

IS: No

Pentagarn: That was a crowning achievement in my life. I've had plenty others now since I've joined the Army. My liver will never be the same and my pelvic muscles can probably block a 9mm round at close range.

Aaarg Sep 28th, 2011 07:45 AM

pram maven has tons of experience with women.

oh, oh, you meant living women.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 09:25 AM

females in general, yes.

Alive female humans... well now you're just splittin' hairs...

Colonel Flagg Sep 28th, 2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744154)
Flagg- It's good to meet a clay expert.

Dude, I never claimed to be a "clay expert" - I'm an analytical chemist, and my educational background is in both physics and chemistry. You could do worse. :\

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
This is oil-based, with several grades of microcrystalline as the binder. [pointless epithet] The grease that makes the more brittle waxes stick to the marble dust and talc is petroleum jelly and the oil is mineral oil.

You're adding these to the clay, right? To make it more pliable? You may inadvertently be upsetting the balance of the (assumed) polymer mixture that comprises the "clay" and, as such, render it unusable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
The heating element is either a heat gun or a stove burner; I only recently started using a heat gun because it was faster and I have not observed any health issues aside from a burning pain in my stomach and the constant need to urinate.

Gentle heating - not on a stove, or with a heat gun. Try under a heating lamp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
The two pans which make up the double boiler do not come in contact with food, except I do put wads of chewing gum in there sometimes and I've used them as an ashtray.

And stop smoking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
...this is the chat thread, don't expect a straight answer. I think it belongs in Art Shit, though.

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven
...Dad.

Oooohhhhh. I get it now. :aha!

That wasn't funny; you get points for trying, though. :)

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 10:07 AM

Hehe.

Okay, that was a lot of good advice to digest, there. I'm taking it! I'll try to lighten up a little while I'm at it. :)

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 10:13 AM

Ok, from suggestions, I should keep my nose runoffs in a jar and possibly throw them in my driveway to keep kids off my lawn? Maybe I'll do a half and half. Half nose leavings for girls and half nose leavings for hurls.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 10:15 AM

Also, can I please, please shorten my name to Pram? Pram Maven is an idiotic name and I haven't been able to do anything good with it. This is the only site I still use that name on. It represents 15 years of immaturity and misery I'd like to forget.

If you can do that for me, I promise to behave. I'm too old to be acting the way I have been.

While you decide, I'm going to read the articles on the front forum and try to get a better idea of what this site is about.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 10:23 AM

I'll arrange for your name to be changed if you promise to leave this website and never grace it with your sub-human presence ever again

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 10:23 AM

Tell us about those fifteen years of misery and immaturity in detail, please.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 10:29 AM

Rongi- it's a deal.

Even though I was only being a jerk because I thought that was the point of the site. I thought it was an insult contest. Pub tells me that it isn't. People like me when I'm not being an ass. I just don't know how else to act when I'm being attacked constantly.

Rongi Sep 28th, 2011 10:30 AM

cool

now go away

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 10:31 AM

Ok, but you're throwing the baby out with the bath water...

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 10:54 AM

Is that what you do when you're done with them?

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 11:05 AM

Look, I'm a nice guy. You've only let me show my bad side. Let me prove myself. I know things, like how to cool down a hot basement room with no windows in it. And how to make soft clay hard enough to hold detail. How to light a small area with depth and drama, how to record radio-quality music without spending much money.

When I'm not being rude, I'm teaching people stuff. If you nurtured that side of me, you'd find something you like.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 11:07 AM

EVERY TIME I try to be nice, you, Shy, or Pent have shot me down. When you put me in a foul mood, the only thing I can give you is anger. I treat nice people with respect.

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 11:26 AM

I don't really know you, and I don't have anything against you, but FIRST impressions are a big deal, man. You fucked up here. Nobody really likes you. Why come here over and over again? You're like a stupid, abused girlfriend who always goes back to her man even though she knows he's going to make her feel like shit.

Either wake up and get out of the relationship or just wait until your boyfriend has had enough and beat you over the head with a fucking crowbar. Your call, bro.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 744320)
Either wake up and get out of the relationship or just wait until your boyfriend has had enough and beat you over the head with a fucking crowbar.

I imagine Pram's head is incredibly misshapen with 27 broken crowbars in it.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744298)
Also, can I please, please shorten my name to Pram? Pram Maven is an idiotic name and I haven't been able to do anything good with it. This is the only site I still use that name on. It represents 15 years of immaturity and misery I'd like to forget.

You can't forget 15 years into the future.

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 11:34 AM

The future ThrashO? All the way to the year 2000?

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 11:47 AM

No one really gave me a chance. I didn't mean to make a bad first impression, I just was doing what I thought I was supposed to do.

I came back again and again because you were wrong about me. You still are. I returned to disarm you.

I even made the Happy New Decade :D thread in the hopes of a fresher start. Then things got personal and you guys started trying to wreck my professional life, so I threatened to sue and it went from there.

In reality, I don't want any of that. I just want a fair shake. If you wont' give it to me, then you are the lesser person in this equation. You never tried to be nice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 744320)
I don't really know you, and I don't have anything against you, but FIRST impressions are a big deal, man. You fucked up here. Nobody really likes you. Why come here over and over again? You're like a stupid, abused girlfriend who always goes back to her man even though she knows he's going to make her feel like shit.

Either wake up and get out of the relationship or just wait until your boyfriend has had enough and beat you over the head with a fucking crowbar. Your call, bro.


ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 11:50 AM

Fuck you.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 11:55 AM

Thrash0, you joined to troll and nothing positive or meaningful has ever shown up under your name. I've read your posts on other forums and you're just as rude there. You never even infer that it's just an act. At least I make clear the reasons for my behavior.

By the way, what are you eating in your avatar? It must be important enough to you that you want people to see it. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. Shock, awe, shock, insult, derisive laughter. Is that seriously all you want people to see? I mean, REALLY?

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 11:58 AM

Because it makes you look really childish. You're not a teenager anymore. Act your damn age.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:04 PM

It's sunscreen, I did it as a dare.

Here's me when me and my buddies were big into huffing paint, god I love this pic haha



man I do all kinds of dumb shit. we always cook up some HARD ass milk steak and eat it, we eat cat food, shit I sleep in a fucking fold out couch with MY OWN DAD and there's all these crazy loud cats outside all the time. it's ridiculous.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:06 PM

So found a game show.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:08 PM

Also, huffing paint is a sure way to get caught. I'm not condoning this, but if you're hell-bent on ruining your brain, try Glade through a towel.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:08 PM

You're just mad because people like me for doing stupid shit and you're just a faggot.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:10 PM

Back to my main point though, you are trying really hard to impress people. Not just here, but everywhere you go. Eating sunscreen on a dare? Even I wouldn't do that. How about being yourself? Is that so hard? Do you want some training wheels to bolt to your ankles and take baby steps so you won't fall down?

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:13 PM

At least I don't have to do dumb shit to be liked or hated. I can do it all with the turn of a phrase. I don't know what you're like in person, but I would hope there is a divide between your internet persona and your real life, otherwise you'll eventually end up in a mental hospital or on Jersey Shore.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:14 PM

You just earned yourself a red pickle, faggot.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:15 PM

If you want, you can change your name to Flail0. Because it doesn't look like there's much balance in your life.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:17 PM

AWWWW, I hurt Thrash0's feelings. He can dish it out, but he can't take the heat in his own kitchen. *lol* Mainly because he sprayed PAM all over his body and is therefore flammable.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:18 PM

Smells like you're cooking you own goose, Flail0.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:23 PM

That's probably just the charred baby flesh you're smelling.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:24 PM

You would know, you bought it.

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744338)
Back to my main point though, you are trying really hard to impress people. Not just here, but everywhere you go. Eating sunscreen on a dare? Even I wouldn't do that. How about being yourself? Is that so hard? Do you want some training wheels to bolt to your ankles and take baby steps so you won't fall down?

Maybe that is who he is, did you ever think of that?

The show Jackass has a fist full of people who do that sort of thing and they are all millionaires from doing it, they were probably being themselves. Men do dumbass things when they are hanging out just cause it is funny. I have a friend who at one of our annual Wrestlemania get togethers decided to stuff 100 pepperoni slices in his mouth, then 20 marshmallows, then a ton of grapes. Being wacky for laughs is just who he is.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:27 PM

I mean, it's not a stretch from the fact you do illegal drug use to assume that you engage in other sorts of crime. How long have you been murdering 6 years olds during Satanic rituals? You can't just make the kid feel better by rubbing lotion on her dead body, Flail0. Dead bodies can't feel, Flail0. They can't appreciate the gesture, you sick fuck.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:29 PM

Pent- that may be, but there are people who can do that and not be jerks about it. Daredevils, and the like. I am not Pram Maven all the time, it's just a persona I escape to when I'm attacked. As I've said before, you're wrong about me. I like positive interaction more than negative attention.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:32 PM

Go smoke a bowl and see how many dish towels you can swallow, Flail0. Maybe it will make you feel better.

k0k0 Sep 28th, 2011 12:32 PM

I can't even rep ThrashO anymore. Gotta spread some around. Good going Charlie.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:34 PM

You only rep him with green pickles because you like him, not because he posts witty things.

If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a rep system.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:36 PM

*watches Flail0 run out of steam*

This is fun. No, really, it is. Because he deserves it.

But like I said before, I prefer not to be this way. It makes me feel ill. I'd much rather be friendly.

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744352)
If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a rep system.

Indirectly I believe this is accurate.

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:37 PM

I WOULD RATHER BE FRIENDLY, HUFF0.

HickMan Sep 28th, 2011 12:39 PM



This is Thrash0 and his two friends visiting Afghanistan and putting on an AWESOME wrestling match. Thanks again guyst!

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:41 PM

Haha, Hick where did you find that pic man? That was so long ago, shit dude.

Yeah the whole chicken outfit get up was my idea. They wouldnt like me if i didnt look stupid enough.

Fun Fact: One of the guys I went to college was wrestling there too, and he got his neck SPLIT THE FUCK OPEN by the edge of an old metal garcage can :x

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 12:43 PM

Also Pram, I have to ask

Fail0?Flail0 Really?

Really?

Really?



I mean Trash0 is so much more obvious (and better) and instead you go 'Fail0Flail0'

Why not go 'Dumb0' while you are at it, which is accidentally more clever than 'Fail0Flail0'

Why not go 'Suck0'? That is just as lame.

Heck why limit your self to one syllable changes, why not add extra syllables? I am sure 'Bigfatdummyhead0' would get some zugs and a trophee :retro

I am sure Antidisestablishmentarianism0 would be really devastated if you want with one of those

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:47 PM

Not Fail0, FLAIL0. After the way he flails his arms to keep his balance while he's doing stupid shit.

Man, I'm shocked that I haven't been able to Google pictures of him planking in a chicken suit with dish towels in his mouth.

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 12:48 PM

Wow that's even worse, I guess my mind hid the l in Flail0 to protect itself from lame overexposure, which must cause harm or my body wouldn't have felt the need to shield itself from it.

Just replace Fail with Flail in my previous post then, it is the same basic message. Or I will get it in post production for you

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:50 PM

*LMAO*

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 12:51 PM

Okay, how about Stash0 then- for all the drugs he does.

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 12:54 PM

Keep working on it

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 12:58 PM

This is amazing.

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 12:59 PM

:lol

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 744356)


This is Thrash0 and his two friends visiting Afghanistan and putting on an AWESOME wrestling match. Thanks again guyst!

I need to address this pic for a moment

:lol love the drawn on abs :lol

That is all

EDIT: I take that back, i have one more. I didn't know the Gobbeldy Gooker had a stable

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 01:07 PM

All part of my WACKINESS :lol2

One time this dude fork stabbed me. Then 5 years later, he came to the bar I worked at, ordered a glass of milk AND DID IT AGAIN.

Same guys also tried to rob us with rubber guns

Pram Maven Sep 28th, 2011 01:08 PM

Sounds like the North Carolina I remember avoiding moving to.

ThrashO Sep 28th, 2011 01:13 PM

Did you guys ever see the pics of when Danny Devito came over to my house? He was filming some scene in some show called "Always in Philadelphia Today" or something (I've heard good things, been meaning to see it) and my dad's friend was the sound guy for that episode and he got him to come over in between shoots!



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.