I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pram Maven Sep 29th, 2011 12:57 AM

I made your avatar again. The pictures I used for reference were of him older, though. Hope you like it.

Pram Maven Sep 29th, 2011 01:13 AM

Oh, should have said where. It's in the Smoothing Clay thread.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:10 AM

I haven't posted here in like a year but I see Pub Lover went a page in this thread without posting. Feels wrong man.

Zhukov Sep 29th, 2011 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744564)
I made your avatar again. The pictures I used for reference were of him older, though. Hope you like it.




I can't believe you did that. It's awful.

As promised I will bury the hatchet (IN YOUR FACE) and stop going out of my way to hate you for no reason (IT COMES NATURALLY AND I HAVE LOTS OF REASONS).

I'm not going to be your friend; I don't like you. Nobody likes you here. I can't believe you wasted your time making a clay sculpture as a present for me; how could you have not known that it would be a waste of time? I've never been nice to you, even while you were working on that tripe. How could you not have known?

I did this on purpose, and I always had the intention of not being your friend. I said the last one was awful and broke my promise... why would you make another one?


You will NEVER be liked here, nobody gave you a "fair chance" because you were dumb, and your constant posting just makes it worse and worse because you are showing us what a desperate and pathetic person you are. GO AWAY.

Why do you keep coming back only to get slapped in the face time and time again? It really is an abusive relationship.

"I hope you like it."

I really hope you feel this punch - it was aimed at your face.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:31 AM

I do seem to remember Pram Maven being a pretty shitty poster but I can't remember why.

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:36 AM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN I MISSED YOU :(

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:37 AM

TEARS OF JOY

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:39 AM

Emu did you bring ScruU2wice and Matt Harty too?

FUCK that MetalMilitia guy, though

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:40 AM

I got your PM :)

I'm going to try to post here more often. Being unemployed gives me a lot more free time!!

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 744579)
Emu did you bring ScruU2wice and Matt Harty too?

FUCK that MetalMilitia guy, though

No I never talked to anybody on this forum outside of this forum. I guess I'm e-asocial or some shit.

It seems like a lot of people that left came back recently though. It's like how all the Sephiroth clones gather at the north pole to fuck or something.

Pram Maven Sep 29th, 2011 02:43 AM

You wouldn't know talent if it fucked your mother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 744570)
I can't believe you did that. It's awful.

As promised I will bury the hatchet (IN YOUR FACE) and stop going out of my way to hate you for no reason (IT COMES NATURALLY AND I HAVE LOTS OF REASONS).

I'm not going to be your friend; I don't like you. Nobody likes you here. I can't believe you wasted your time making a clay sculpture as a present for me; how could you have not known that it would be a waste of time? I've never been nice to you, even while you were working on that tripe. How could you not have known?

I did this on purpose, and I always had the intention of not being your friend. I said the last one was awful and broke my promise... why would you make another one?


You will NEVER be liked here, nobody gave you a "fair chance" because you were dumb, and your constant posting just makes it worse and worse because you are showing us what a desperate and pathetic person you are. GO AWAY.

Why do you keep coming back only to get slapped in the face time and time again? It really is an abusive relationship.

"I hope you like it."

I really hope you feel this punch - it was aimed at your face.


Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:44 AM

Unemployment is gay :( What've you been up to in the past year and a half

Rongi came back a few weeks ago too. Guess what, he's younger than you think he is. :eek :eek

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:48 AM

Uhhhh

I lived in Florida for a while and then I got a job selling old video games, then I was fired from said job because the boss's son didn't feel it was necessary to remain awake during his shift or do any of his work and when I complained about it I was told that I destroyed the owner's relationship with his son. And he was talking shit about me to the customers, who were in turn telling me that he was the reason they would no longer come to the store. Also I was promised a raise for two years and never received it so I got fired the day after I asked what the fuck.

Oh and I was robbed at gunpoint by a crackhead.

I moved back to Illinois.

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:50 AM

Sounds good man

I spent the last year and a half posting on I-Mockery

Not as exciting as getting hella mugged by crazy people though

Rongi gets mugged every couple weeks

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:53 AM

It wasn't really a mugging since I was working at a motel at the time although they did take my wallet and my Mother 3 Courage Badge keychain and attached keys. The pewter one that they only made one print run of. :|

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 03:01 AM

Fuck man, you just reminded me that I never got very far at all in Mother 3 even though I was literally waiting for YEARS for that stupid patch to be done and released :(

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 744586)

Rongi gets mugged every couple weeks

I GOT MUGGED ONLY LIKE TWICE EVER IN MY LIFE >: >: >: >:

also, sup emu

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:09 AM

sup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 744588)
Fuck man, you just reminded me that I never got very far at all in Mother 3 even though I was literally waiting for YEARS for that stupid patch to be done and released :(

Go finish it, not even kidding

Zomboid Sep 29th, 2011 03:10 AM

It's nice that there's no "HEY, CATCH ME UP ON WHAT'S HAPPENED" shit thus far.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:15 AM

Zomboid I was playing Splatterhouse 3 just last night. Fuck that thing in your signature. I lost all of my lives between him and the teddy bear boss :|

Zomboid Sep 29th, 2011 03:27 AM

It's easy once you learn his bullshit pattern and don't jump at all. The teddy bear, on the other hand, is a total cunt.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:35 AM

I also messed up and hulked out in the room before the boss on accident. So that didn't help.

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 04:00 AM

Y'ever beat Persona 2? :lol

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 05:56 AM

I enjoyed the Sephiroth analogy.

Pentegarn Sep 29th, 2011 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744582)
You wouldn't know talent if it fucked your mother.

You did do one thing funny finally though Pram.

You assumed a guy with no honor would behave honorably if you poured your heart into a project just because he said he would. He is right about you though, you are dumb. Everyone could see what he would do from a mile away cause, you know, no honor.

Next time deal with those of us who have the courtesy to treat you like shit straight up. We'll say no deal, but at least we are trying to help you directly even though you don't realize it

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 744598)
Y'ever beat Persona 2? :lol

I actually got to literally the very end and stopped for some reason. Should go beat it.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 01:54 PM

I hate when I sell shit on ebay and people take several days to pay on something they won and then get all uppity about it when you ask them :|

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:02 PM

I feel you man, I hate it when I buy shit on ebay and in the end I end up having to pay them

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 02:04 PM

:UPROARIOUSLAUGHTER

By the way, every time Pram Maven posts from now on they're getting dumped in a special thread because I'm sick of this bullshit. The five of you who still give him a hard time will be more than welcome to do all the fighting there

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:21 PM

I just realized I've had an account here for 8 years and most of the people posting here are the same folks that were here when I joined. Don't know what to think about that

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 02:23 PM

Nah dog, we got plenty of new people around here. Kitsa, k0k0, Pentegarn, Thrash0 are all new

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:26 PM

Esuohlim you should get on Twin Peaks. And play Deadly Premonition if you haven't. It's 2010's best Twin Peaks Simulator.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 02:37 PM

would someone who tends to think david lynch doesn't really have anything to say find twin peaks interesting?

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 02:43 PM

Wellllll

Twin Peaks is a TV series so you're not going to see a lot of the abject weirdness of, say, Eraserhead. There's an actual mystery plot to it and some supernatural stuff in a similar sort of vein to the X-Files at parts. The main reason to watch it is for the extremely eccentric characters and the awesome direction. It influenced a whole lot of shows that came after it and if you like the Simpsons you'll see a lot of stuff they referenced throughout the series.

The first 10 episodes or so basically play out like a soap opera before things go completely batshit in the second season so there's that.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:02 PM

I don't know when I'll ever have the time to check out Twin Peaks, but I've been curious about it.

David Lynch I've come to feel is kind of a nothing, especially compared to his influences (Bunuel, Jodorowsky, Fellini). Eraserhead isn't really a big deep metaphor for anything, it's Lynch's disturbed meditations on raising a child in an increasingly complex and alienating world. The first time I saw it I was 16 and didn't really know anything about surrealism, so I was like "oh man I have no idea what's going on therefore it must be brilliant!" Now that I "get it", I'm like "oh man this movie really doesn't hold up too well on 2nd viewing".

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:08 PM

That being said, I think his aesthetic is unique and interesting, but I don't think it signifies anything meaningful. Lynch's view of the world is very simple and kind of banal.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:16 PM

I think there's a lot to be enjoyed about Twin Peaks regardless of your opinion of Lynch's other work. Like I was saying, it's a completely different medium than he usually works in, therefore, he has a different audience, a co-director (Mark Frost) and a lot more corporate overhead that keeps him in check. At the very bottom level I think Twin Peaks is worth watching just because of how important it is to all of the television that followed it. I also feel that it mixes the feel of a serious cop drama with a sidelong glance and an ironic tone very nicely. It's a one-of-a-kind show.

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 03:19 PM

That's always been a show that I wanted to check out-I'll have to download it once I get back to the States. Did it only run for two seasons?

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:21 PM

I think so, yeah

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:22 PM

oh and there was a movie too

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:22 PM

It's on Netflix, if you have that. The first season is 10 episodes, the second season is 20.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:23 PM

Also don't buy the DVD set, I hear they cut out the hour-long pilot (which is a really important episode since it sets the tone for the entire rest of the series) and there's a lot of audio fuckups.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:24 PM

maybe i'll check twin peaks out during my winter break, prob won't have nothin better to do ;(

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:26 PM

As much as I like Twin Peaks it's not one of those things where you might actually be retarded if you don't like it. It's like anything Lynch does, it's not for everybody. I say this as someone who watches almost no TV so take that as you will

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 03:26 PM

Haji sells all kinds of shit on DVD. I once picked up the 'Arnold Schwarzanegger Academy Award Pack'. Now, I'm not sure if he ever got an Oscar...maybe for 'Twins', but still, kind of a funny name. It had every oddball movie he's been in. From classics like 'Total Recall' to some I've never seen. One was called 'Stay Hungry' with Jeff Bridges. You get to see 70s Sally Field's ass, so it's worth a gander.

Maybe I can find 'Twin Peaks' in their Bazaar somewhere. I kind of doubt it, but if they have the entire series of 'Knight Rider/Air Wolf' then I'd say anything's possible.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:28 PM

I find the second season DVDs in the budget rack at basically every dollar store in the States so who knows

Never the first season, weirdly

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 03:37 PM

I didn't see it mentioned here but I might as well be a know-it-all ass and let you know the movie's a prequel.

David Lynch sort of falls into the Tim Burton category for me, in that you pretty much know what you're getting.

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 744642)
I find the second season DVDs in the budget rack at basically every dollar store in the States so who knows

Never the first season, weirdly

I think the 2nd season was pretty much the one where everyone was like "oh, fuck it."

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:42 PM

Yeah. From what I understand there was a lot of meddling from the higher-ups in the story and Lynch got kind of fed up with it. Hence the ending.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 03:45 PM

I don't really watch anything on TV either, save for Breaking Bad. The Wire, IMO, is probably the best thing to ever air on television. Brilliant on every single level.

Emu, if you like Lynch, and assuming you haven't seen anything by the guys I mentioned before, check out That Obscure Object of Desire, The Discreet Charms of The Bourgeois, The Exterminating Angel, The Holy Mountain and El Topo. All good stuff

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 03:45 PM

I tried doing a re-watch marathon a few weeks back and somewhere around the middle of the second season I started feeling really weird mentally. I eased back off to one ep every couple of days and all was well again.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:51 PM

Twin Peaks is a hard show to marathon, even though it kind of makes you want to. A lot of stuff happens in a pretty short time frame.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 744646)
I don't really watch anything on TV either, save for Breaking Bad. The Wire, IMO, is probably the best thing to ever air on television. Brilliant on every single level.

Emu, if you like Lynch, and assuming you haven't seen anything by the guys I mentioned before, check out That Obscure Object of Desire, The Discreet Charms of The Bourgeois, The Exterminating Angel, The Holy Mountain and El Topo. All good stuff

I haven't, and I will, thank you :)

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 04:18 PM

SOMEONE MENTIONED JODOROWSKY

b_squared Sep 29th, 2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 744624)
:UPROARIOUSLAUGHTER

By the way, every time Pram Maven posts from now on they're getting dumped in a special thread because I'm sick of this bullshit. The five of you who still give him a hard time will be more than welcome to do all the fighting there

Thank you :rock

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 04:24 PM

You know, I used to not watch tv shows a lot either, but before I deployed and during, I've run across some pretty decent stuff. I've watched Mad Men, Dexter, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, Californication, Game of Thrones and Wilfred.

Maybe it's due to my extreme boredom that I have to deal with here sometimes, but most of those shows were entertaining enough to sit through. I wasn't a big fan of Californication, but I still watched it just because I had nothing else to do or watch.

I knew my tastes changed when I actually started laughing at 'How I Met Your Mother'. Now, a guilty pleasure.

b_squared Sep 29th, 2011 04:36 PM

I keep missing Archer and Wilfred. No DVR . I'm going to have to rent them on DVD.

executioneer Sep 29th, 2011 04:40 PM

not that i realyl give a shit but isn't there a television thread this could be in you guys

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2011 04:42 PM

The chat room thread is for boner talk only

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 04:44 PM

I'm about to give myself a boner then rub that boner then go to sleep. It's 1:15 over here in AfWHACKistan....so gentlemen, I bid you adieu.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 04:45 PM

Boner stories.

Once I was taking a nap and it was the middle of July so it was kind of hot. I was laying on my stomach and apparently my junk was pressed up against my abdomen. In a sleepy daze I got up to go pee but my dick was stuck and I had a half-chubby going I was apparently too tired to realize it and I peed in my own face. Boner stories.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 04:56 PM

Boner troubles.

Getting a boner while you're out and having to use the public restroom. Especially if the seat doesn't have that open front end. Boner troubles.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 05:00 PM

Boner issues.

My Prince Albert became magnetized and now my boners always point north. Boner issues.

Pram Maven Sep 29th, 2011 05:01 PM

There won't be a next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 744604)
You did do one thing funny finally though Pram.

You assumed a guy with no honor would behave honorably if you poured your heart into a project just because he said he would. He is right about you though, you are dumb. Everyone could see what he would do from a mile away cause, you know, no honor.

Next time deal with those of us who have the courtesy to treat you like shit straight up. We'll say no deal, but at least we are trying to help you directly even though you don't realize it


Emu Sep 29th, 2011 05:02 PM

Shameful boners.

You have a boner and the TV is displaying Golden Girls but the remote is too far away to reach. You finish anyway. Shameful boners.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 744656)
not that i realyl give a shit but isn't there a television thread this could be in you guys

man who cares, the chat thread is like the only thread that gets any traffic anyway

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 05:14 PM

It's the only thread I really frequent. Making a whole new thread seems like such a hassle. Oh BTW I just rubbed one out as a quickie. Hopefully now I can get some sleep. The other night I finally fell asleep and then I heard "IDF IMPACT. SHELTER IN PLACE. DON IBA." Which pretty much means, 'hey, we got attacked. put your shit on and grab a gun'. These terrorists are SO inconsiderate.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 05:17 PM

ALSO isn't a bunch of people talking about movies/tv shows more interesting than a bunch of us telling pram maven he's a retard

but w/e back to boner talk

Hickman, have you shot any terrorists in the boner?

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 05:19 PM

I am honestly surprised Pram Maven still posts here. I mean god damn this shit was going years ago

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 05:19 PM

Boner status: Flaccid, but looking

HickMan Sep 29th, 2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi (Post 744671)
Hickman, have you shot any terrorists in the boner?

Every Goddamn day.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 05:33 PM

going on a date tomorrow

hopefully she'll touch my boner

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 06:11 PM

on vacation I got sun exposure on my bonar

Pram Maven Sep 29th, 2011 06:17 PM

[b]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 744624)
:UPROARIOUSLAUGHTER

By the way, every time Pram Maven posts from now on they're getting dumped in a special thread because I'm sick of this bullshit. The five of you who still give him a hard time will be more than welcome to do all the fighting there

Suddenly it all makes sense. You only pick on the people who have everything going for them. Creative people with Aspergers...Geniuses who outshine your intellect. One by one, you struck them down and called them retarded and tried to get them to kill themselves; Jakeofalltrades: author. Lycurgus: film maker. Gabby Gaga: Artist, poet. Pram Maven: musician, composer. Don Carlson: animator, sculptor, filmmaker, voice actor, sound designer, writer.

Ah ha ha ha. Enjoy your life, Shithouse..or what you call a life. It will NEVER be great. None of yours will. And that is how I win this. That's how I beat you. I don't even have to do anything, it's just the way things were designed to be.

This is the last post you'll (n)ever see me from me, and I hope it echoes in your brain for years. You have nothing better to do than focus on other people. You are neglecting your own life and what you need to be successful. You ban people who can defend themselves!!

And to Roger Barr, the guy who created this site: Let it go, man. You're not the same pissed off dude anymore. Delete the forums. The rest of the site is great. You have the voice of a rock star and the wit of Sartre. The longer this part of the site is up, the more there will be people out there who hate you, and the less you'll be able to enjoy anything because you'll be in controversy constantly defending yourself from everyone you've wronged... Or worse, people who stumble on the site will close the window without giving it a chance because all the fighting here is making I-Mockery look bad. It's out of my hands now, but remember: what you put out into the world is what you'll get back. Karma is a bitch's boomerang with your name on it, and everyone gets one. That's the only fairness that exists.

To the people who did accept me; Pub, Gus, Fathom, Flagg...I'll miss talking to two you. You're both good people and I wish you the best.

Everyone else can suck my spoons.


Spoilers!

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 06:26 PM

Wish I could print that post.

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 06:28 PM

I'VE BEEN PHONIN'
NIGHT AND MORNIN'
I HEARD YOU SAY
'TELL HIM I'M NOT HOME'

NOW YOU'RE CONFESSIN'
BUT I'M STILL GUESSIN'
I'VE BEEN YOUR FOOL
FOR SO SO LONG

GIRL DON'T LIE
JUST TO SAVE MY FEELINGS
GIRL DON'T CRY
AND TELL ME NOTHIN'S WRONG
GIRL DON'T TRY
TO MAKE UP PHONY REASONS
I'D RATHER LEAVE
THAN NEVER BELIEVE

IF THIS IS IT
THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW
IF THIS AIN'T LOVE
YOU BETTER LET ME KNOW
IF THIS IS IT
I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW
IF THIS AIN'T LOVE, BABY
JUST SAY SO

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 06:33 PM

I will bet you anything Pram Maven will be back here within a few months

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744679)
the wit of Sartre.

hahahahaha

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 06:49 PM

Thanks a lot, Pram, you fickle bastard, I didn't overtly hate you and I didn't even get a mention.

I even got drunk once and almost put a virtual sympathetic arm around your weasel shoulders in a moment of weakness.

For this ingratitude you receive fuckyous in perpetuity.

Shyandquietguy Sep 29th, 2011 07:22 PM

I didn't know asperger's was a remissive disease. :rolleyes Let alone anyone with talent were the only ones who had it. :rolleyes PS: All goths/emos have aspergers! Take that down neuroscience!

PS: The grossest boner story of all! Okay, so I rubbed one off and got into a shower, I was feeling kind of off that day. I got out of the shower and was drying myself off and before I was about to dry off my face I noticed a long grey thread/hair/I didn't know what it was. Then I TOUCHED IT :x

ThrashO Sep 29th, 2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744679)
[b]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744679)
This is the last post you'll (n)ever see me from me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744679)
I'll miss talking to two you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 744679)
You only pick on the people who have everything going for them.

wat

PS: see you tomorrow.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 08:18 PM

How can there be 75 people viewing this forum and none of them posting >:

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 08:23 PM

I have nothing to say.

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 08:23 PM

never was there a truer statement

ThrashO Sep 29th, 2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 744688)
PS: The grossest boner story of all! Okay, so I rubbed one off and got into a shower, I was feeling kind of off that day. I got out of the shower and was drying myself off and before I was about to dry off my face I noticed a long grey thread/hair/I didn't know what it was. Then I TOUCHED IT :x

AND IT WAS YOUR PENIS :eek

ThrashO Sep 29th, 2011 08:34 PM

User's currently online: ThrashO, Sacks, eddiecrocke, AChimp, carolilsv, garypymz6l, dejonl1hv, victobhhw, ejfasdss, danie4ij4, elx, Emu, Pram Maven, darkvare, Fathom Zero

"IM LEAVING GUYS FOR REAL, I DONT EVEN CARE. BUT I AM GOING TO STICK AROUND TO SEE IF ANYONE COMMENDS ME ON MY FINAL STAND BECAUSE I NEED VALIDATION EVEN THOUGH I HAVE EVERYTHING GOING FOR ME (lol, dammit couldnt keep a straight quote)."

Hey Pram, go sculpt a clay dick and fuck yourself with it before it cools.

It's great because if he makes a retort he'll look an idiot (not because I said "See you tomorrow", just because it will be a normal, poorly thought out post made by him)

ThrashO Sep 29th, 2011 08:47 PM

ALSO THE NEW REPUTATION SYSTEM IS IN EFFECT >:

\/\/\/\/\/\/

Fathom Zero Sep 29th, 2011 08:53 PM

go away

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 08:59 PM

milhouse we need you to cleanse the thread in holy fire

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 09:36 PM

Here's something that has nothing to do with anything. I never realized how creeped out I was by bathrooms with windows until I visited someone who had one.

It was okay during the day, but at nighttime I was completely freaked out to use that bathroom. There weren't blinds over it, just sheers, and it was at street level next to a walkway :(

I'm afraid I don't understand windows in bathrooms.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 10:01 PM

so you can look at stuff when you're taking a poop, duh

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 10:01 PM

what else am i supposed to look at, my feet?

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 10:11 PM

It wasn't at toilet level, so I guess you would be looking at birds and sky and the corner of a tree, and whoever walked by and was peering in at you.

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 10:12 PM

Our shower had a window once. We covered it up.

Kitsa Sep 29th, 2011 10:22 PM

I had the irrational fear that I would be in there at night and look up to see someone standing there, looking in at me.

Sam Sep 29th, 2011 10:25 PM

Is this Pram Maven shit over now? That shit was boring as fuckkkkkkkk.

Rongi Sep 29th, 2011 10:30 PM

Yeah he's gone now. Sorry for exacerbating that situation, y'all.

kahljorn Sep 29th, 2011 10:59 PM

but Pram Maven is a boner ;/

kahljorn Sep 29th, 2011 11:17 PM

where's the pram maven dump thread so that i can discuss our treatment of the gallileos of our time: gabbygaga, jackofalltrades and other characters

actually i dont need a dump thread thats all i wanted to say :(

kahljorn Sep 29th, 2011 11:24 PM

HOW IS MY NEW SIGNATURE?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.