I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   My girlfriend of 2 1/2 just dumped me for no reason. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697717)

Dr. V Sep 18th, 2007 06:34 AM

My girlfriend of 2 1/2 just dumped me for no reason.

I feel like I want to cry and and sit motionless at the same time. I don't know what I feel actually. Pretty numb. I don't expect your guys' sympathy. I even expect to be called an emo pussy or something. I just wanted to type it all out so I could arrange my thoughts. Whoever mods this board can delete this if they want.

Cosmo Electrolux Sep 18th, 2007 08:31 AM

did she even say why? just gave you the old "it's not you, it's me" speech

Terra Sep 18th, 2007 09:20 AM

When I dump a boyfriend of a deeply close and committed relationship and he asks why, I always say

"IT's NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUSINESS!"

Cosmo Electrolux Sep 18th, 2007 10:35 AM

I think I told the last girl I dumped that I hated her.....I believe in honesty >:

Matt Harty Sep 18th, 2007 11:24 AM

Has she told you why yet? Normally it isn't for no reason but something they've had built up for quite a while and they never felt comfortable telling you, not even after they dumped you.

You're a pussy/emo because you refer to yourself as one.

If she won't explain things, and you're really confused just post how the relationships was going the past few months leading up to this. Tell some kinda story cause you aren't being very descriptive.

Oh and don't go like... killing youself or anything like that. But you have clearance to cry because 2 1/2 is a pretty long time.

Perndog Sep 18th, 2007 11:50 AM

So she was 2 1/2 years old or 2 1/2 feet tall (or meters? if you're Canadian or something)? I'm confused.

CaptainBubba Sep 18th, 2007 02:37 PM

Sucks dude. Sucks. Sleep with her friends before she sleeps with yours GO NOW TIME IS WASTING SHE IS ONE STEP AHEAD ALREADY MAKE HASTE.

Guitar Woman Sep 18th, 2007 03:01 PM

I think "emotional shock" is the term you're looking for. Get some sleep if you can, and when you wake up you'll feel way better.

Also, avoid dwelling on this as much as possible later, that just makes you feel terrible again.

Girl Drink Drunk Sep 18th, 2007 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Volshurawitz (Post 504659)
I feel like I want to cry and and sit motionless at the same time. I don't know what I feel actually. Pretty numb. I don't expect your guys' sympathy. I even expect to be called an emo pussy or something. I just wanted to type it all out so I could arrange my thoughts. Whoever mods this board can delete this if they want.

Bummer, man. Dont worry, though. Compared to most of the threads in this section have been mostly shit for the last few weeks, this topic's pretty decent.

noob3 Sep 19th, 2007 01:24 AM

don't cry dude it's not like there isn't any puss left in the universe unless you're ugly and then you got problems man i'm sorry ugly boy

MattJack Sep 19th, 2007 12:05 PM

Women are fucking crazy dood. How old are you? If you are lyke under 65 then you should just sweat this broad.

My advice:

1. Don't talk to anyone about this, just bottle it all up inside of you with all your other problems.

2. Drink yourself to sleep at night.

3. Get you a fat girl or ugly girl (but don't tell yer friends!) and bone her like she's that girl from Myth Busters.

4. Grow a mustache to show your ex you mean business now.

5. Repeat steps 1-3 until you feel better about yourself and life in general.

Girl Drink Drunk Sep 20th, 2007 09:33 PM

I concur. Alchohol is good.

MisSFiT Sep 21st, 2007 09:59 PM

Well, whatever you do don't become a atalker/physco and call her 25 times a day crying and/or showing up coincidentally where she is.
Are you guys young? Did you spend alot of time together? If so maybe she just needs space and her own freedom for ahwile. If that's what she needs then leave her be. You never know what could happen in the future. In the meantime go out and HAVE FUN!!

Matt Harty Sep 23rd, 2007 02:59 AM

Dr. Volsh did you kill yourself :(

mischief Oct 3rd, 2007 01:23 PM

nobody ever breaks up with you for "no reason"
you're either really dense or in deep denial.
it's been a couple of weeks since you posted that so maybe you're back together, but i say if she wants you back you tell her to fuck off.

Cosmo Electrolux Oct 10th, 2007 08:32 AM

listen to Mischief....

AChimp Oct 10th, 2007 09:37 AM

I demand an update on this issue.

Cosmo Electrolux Oct 10th, 2007 01:17 PM

you forgot this >:

Terra Oct 10th, 2007 01:23 PM

That's right! >:

Listen to Cos!:)

HickMan Oct 12th, 2007 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty (Post 504676)
But you have clearance to cry because 2 1/2 is a pretty long time.

MAN LAW NUMBER 85.

There are three reasons for which a man is allowed to cry.
1. He is hit in the genitals with anything traveling over 10mph.
2. Your date is using her teeth.
3. Anna Kournikova gets married.

So, sorry buddy, no crying. Hey, she dumped you.

MetalMilitia Oct 13th, 2007 02:46 PM

I cried when ET dies in the film ET (although it turned out he didn't really die, he was just faking it or something. Either way he went all white). That should probably on the list.

Sethomas Oct 13th, 2007 11:52 PM

Oh, and the soprano aria in the Introit of Mozart's Requiem.

Guitar Woman Oct 14th, 2007 12:06 AM

Little girl's dead dad level in EBA. ;_;

HickMan Oct 14th, 2007 02:58 PM

NO! NO CRYING ALLOWED YOU PANSIES!

MLE Oct 15th, 2007 10:33 AM

i got a little sniffly at that too GW ;<