I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sam Mar 18th, 2010 11:55 AM

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE NAME OF A DWARF AND THE TEACHER ON SLIDERS

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 11:58 AM

THEY USE THE FGT ASS FRENCH-BASED SPELLING (REESE)

WAIT, NO, JOHN-RHYS DAVIES DOESN'T

JOHN-RHYS DAVIES IS A COOL GUY BRA

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2010 12:02 PM

I WOULD BANG THE CHICK ON SLIDERS SO HARD :(

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 676731)
MAKING ANOTHER PIZZA. THREW ONIONS ONTO IT

GOOD FOR THE BLOOOOD.

FUCK SON IS THAT A BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA

I SMELL A BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA AND SAM AND I BETTER FUCKING GET SOME OF IT
89% OF ALL BEER AND MEN AGREE THAT BARBECUE CHICKEN IS A SUPERIOR PIZZA

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 12:04 PM

AND THAT SHIT'S GONNA BE RIPPED APART IN SECONDS SO YOU BETTER GO MAKE ENOUGH PIZZA FOR EVERYONE CAPTAIN SELFISH

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 676745)
JOHN-RHYS DAVIES IS A COOL GUY BRA

YES HE IS

SO IS PAVAROTTI

AND DOM DELUISE

AND PAUL PRUDHOMME >:

RaNkeri Mar 18th, 2010 12:07 PM

Hey milpool, wanna go throw some hoops?

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2010 12:10 PM

Sure thing there's nothing manlier than a game of basketball son

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 12:10 PM

We will use the time-honoredpizzeria tradition of ordering a crappy beer in an ice-cold can so that we can swig it before each bite, cooling our mouths so as to be able to eat the scalding pizza as fast as possible while watching making sure none of those other two-bit f@#%ers get any more slices of pizza than you od, further ensuring that no one gets nearly enough pizza and that you order another one, more beer, and a side of buffalo wings

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 12:16 PM

dude i would totally eat pizza with john-rhys davies pavarotti and dom delouise, pavarotti would keep inadvertantly breaking into song in between witty anecdotes while dom delouise joked and john-rhys davies acted all like john-rhys davies and everyone else in the pizzeria would be all HOLY SHIT, I THINK I RECOGNIZE THOSE PEOPLE WHY DO I RECOGBIZE THOSE PEOPLE IF ONLY I HADNT WATCHED SO MANY ROMANTIC COMEDIES AND HADNT LISTENED TO LADY GAGA MAYBE I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO RECOGNIZE THEM and that would be the best day ever :(

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 676756)
dude i would totally eat pizza with john-rhys davies pavarotti and dom delouise, pavarotti would keep inadvertantly breaking into song in between witty anecdotes while dom delouise joked and john-rhys davies acted all like john-rhys davies and everyone else in the pizzeria would be all HOLY SHIT, I THINK I RECOGNIZE THOSE PEOPLE WHY DO I RECOGBIZE THOSE PEOPLE IF ONLY I HADNT WATCHED SO MANY ROMANTIC COMEDIES AND HADNT LISTENED TO LADY GAGA MAYBE I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO RECOGNIZE THEM and that would be the best day ever :(

But would you order a pitcher of beer?

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2010 12:44 PM

Also, Milpool, come talk March Madness in the sports forum with us!

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 676764)
But would you order a pitcher of beer?

MANY

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 676767)
Also, Milpool, come talk March Madness in the sports forum with us!

I've got a busy day today I won't be able to indulge in any first round festivities :(

Dimnos Mar 18th, 2010 01:11 PM

Wait... Pitchers or cans? Or perhaps bottles? Fuck I just dont know anymore.

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 01:15 PM

You use cans if you eat with other young people, because they're colder and you don't care about the taste. The beer becomes an accessory to help you eat faster and (hopefully) more than your buddies can before the whole damn pizza disappears.

If you're in for the long haul and not short on cash, you can always order plenty more, so you don't need the mouth-cooling action and it'll be safe to get pitchers of beer and enjoy yourself

Sharing pizza with a group of other twenty-somethings when you're pooling money and can't afford too many pizzas... that's not recreational, that's a brutal fucking sporting event

Grislygus Mar 18th, 2010 02:05 PM

14 people logged on, forty five lurkers and nobody's posting in the chat thread? Or posting at all? You guys suck

Zhukov Mar 18th, 2010 02:15 PM

I should be asleep since it's 5:14am. I have a busy day ahead of me being unemployed.

Pentegarn Mar 18th, 2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 676799)
14 people logged on, forty five lurkers and nobody's posting in the chat thread? Or posting at all? You guys suck

While my suckiness is an established fact, it has nothing to do with my lack of posts here, blame March Madness for that

Esuohlim Mar 18th, 2010 03:11 PM

I've got an enormous test tomorrow so I hate that round one started today. I'm getting hella distracted :(

RaNkeri Mar 18th, 2010 03:13 PM

good luck on your test buddy

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 18th, 2010 04:02 PM

It creeps me out when a green admin posts...and then isn't on when I read it. Then there name is green and the green mockery eyeballs aren't.....like a hollow shell drifting through space.

Kitsa Mar 18th, 2010 04:07 PM

Someone just asked me if I was my baby's grandmother. Holy fucking hell that's bad timing :(

Zhukov Mar 18th, 2010 05:11 PM

People say it's rude to ask a lady how old she is, so Kitsa, how old do you look?

Kitsa Mar 18th, 2010 05:13 PM

I'm used to feeling about 95 on average, but I turn 33 tomorrow.