I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Apr 13th, 2011 01:52 AM

Emu's last activity: April 12th 2011 :eek

Esuohlim Apr 13th, 2011 01:53 AM

ScruU2wice's last activity: March 24th 2009 :(

Zhukov Apr 13th, 2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 717450)
i cant believe we had a "whose the baddest dude" conversation and j tithonius pednaud didnt get brought up yet

dude looked like a truck with a tophat on

I keep forgetting the heavyweights. The internet isn't full of pale slivers, as I once thought.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 717433)
Oh god, you're another GW aren't you. You really think I take it seriously? Wow. That's pretty gay. I really don't know how to respond to you now.

I can tell you're throwing jokes, but that doesn't mean the aloofness is real. Are we going to have a 'whose taking it less seriously' argument? At a glance you've got more posts/words/smiley faces, so I'm the more laid back.

Guitar Woman Apr 13th, 2011 02:03 AM

Yeah, Tadao may not be a serious jerk, but he's still a jerk.

executioneer Apr 13th, 2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 717469)
Hey Retro Kat did you bring Emu and ScruU2wice back with you, you big fairy >:

WHAT ABOUT RONGI AND ARROWX

wait no just rongi lol :mean

Grislygus Apr 13th, 2011 02:09 AM

Didn't Rongi get banned or something

Over spectacularly gay-ass shit

executioneer Apr 13th, 2011 02:10 AM

because he gave arrowx his password :(

Grislygus Apr 13th, 2011 02:12 AM

And as much as I hate to directly say anything on the internet, I really ddoubt Tadao gives a shit about serious business

Man this is like a personal fag day for me or something, making actual contributions to conversations all over the place

Grislygus Apr 13th, 2011 02:13 AM

I thought he was mad about the new forum layout and threw a temper tantrum about Chojin forcibly teabagging him

executioneer Apr 13th, 2011 02:17 AM

and then he gave his pw to arrowx because he felt that was the worst thing he could do, being an mod and all

Zhukov Apr 13th, 2011 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 717480)
And as much as I hate to directly say anything on the internet, I really ddoubt Tadao gives a shit about serious business

I doubt he gives as shit about much these days, but trying to get a rise out of people isn't half obvious as proving how tough he is. I don't care that he does it, I like scoffing at everything GW does too, just don't pretend you're not doing it.

On I-MOCKERY.

Throw something better at me than GAY.

Chojin Apr 13th, 2011 03:00 AM

i had demodded rongi for not ever logging in or doing anything, so he gave his password to that fatty in retaliation or tardrage or something, thereby making me ban him.

executioneer Apr 13th, 2011 03:12 AM

oh i didnt know he got demodded whoop[s

Guitar Woman Apr 13th, 2011 05:34 AM

I still hang with ArrowX on some other forum. Bit annoying, not really a bad guy. He's kind of my own little Guitar Woman, biting my ankles and desperately striving for approval.

Also whenever the weeklies get updated you can presumably go and initiate further scoffing at the sexy and exciting realization of my middle-school dream of writing something on I-Mockery, although I wouldn't blame the brass for not posting it. It's horrible, really the worst thing to happen to the written word since My Immortal.

King Hadas Apr 13th, 2011 05:48 AM

Rongi was a mod? I don't remember that. In fact I was under the impression Rongi wasn't well liked around here.

Tadao Apr 13th, 2011 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 717487)
I doubt he gives as shit about much these days, but trying to get a rise out of people isn't half obvious as proving how tough he is. I don't care that he does it, I like scoffing at everything GW does too, just don't pretend you're not doing it.

On I-MOCKERY.

Throw something better at me than GAY.

That's the thing. I'm not pretending. I really do think that a bunch of guys talking about who is the alpha male is has to be the gayest thing ever. I will try in the future to not be more of a man than you. I know you like to keep me just so in my pigeon hole and will try harder to be exactly as you percieve me to be. Try to remeber though, when a person is acting like a little homosexual, I will useally call them gay.

Tadao Apr 13th, 2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 717474)
Yeah, Tadao may not be a serious jerk, but he's still a jerk.

Pure and simple.

Guitar Woman Apr 13th, 2011 06:31 AM

also thanks whoever restored my ability to go back and put a bunch of dick jokes into my posts

Zhukov Apr 13th, 2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 717505)
That's the thing. I'm not pretending. I really do think that a bunch of guys talking about who is the alpha male is has to be the gayest thing ever. I will try in the future to not be more of a man than you. I know you like to keep me just so in my pigeon hole and will try harder to be exactly as you percieve me to be. Try to remeber though, when a person is acting like a little homosexual, I will useally call them gay.

So you call me out for thinking you were being serious... then you tell me you are being serious... about how much you think other people being serious (whilst really just joking) about something is gay. OH OH, were you just saying that to prove how much of a bitch I am? NICE STYLE.

I think I'll just take it as Tadao trying to push buttons in a rather boring way again; because that's how you are acting.

elx Apr 13th, 2011 07:29 AM

oh man, I hope you guys start updating your respective loveline threads again, that stuff is so funny :(

Esuohlim Apr 13th, 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 717500)
Also whenever the weeklies get updated you can presumably go and initiate further scoffing at the sexy and exciting realization of my middle-school dream of writing something on I-Mockery

I've only written two Weeklies but I like doing them because they only take ten minutes (and it shows), but then there's people like Ex Leper who are "practicing their writing for a few months" before even considering trying to write a Weekly.

Tadao Apr 13th, 2011 11:53 AM

OH NO, I FOUND OUT THAT I CAN'T THINK YOU GUYS ARE ACTING GAY. SO MANY RULES HERE AT I-MOCKERY. GLAD ZMAN IS HERE TO TELL ME HOW I NEED TO FEEL ABOUT THINGS AND STUFF. HE MAKES A GREAT NAZI.

Esuohlim Apr 13th, 2011 12:08 PM

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't ever think I'm acting gay.

I'm about as gay as it gets, man. Fuck.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 13th, 2011 12:09 PM

It takes me forever to write weeklies because anytime I go online at home I get sucked into cam4 too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 13th, 2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 717522)
Don't let anyone tell you that you can't ever think I'm acting gay.

I'm about as gay as it gets, man. Fuck.

It gets manfuck all up in here.