I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I can't make friends. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3966)

James Jun 13th, 2003 11:17 PM

I can't make friends.

:(

feelevil Jun 13th, 2003 11:38 PM

u know i got nutin but luv for ya g>> PEACE

YO.

Wiffles Jun 14th, 2003 04:06 AM

I'll be your friend ^_^

kellychaos Jun 14th, 2003 10:36 AM

Prolly 'cause ura cocktease. :)

Kitty of Doom Jun 14th, 2003 01:25 PM

I sympathize. I've been at college for 3 yrs now and I never made any real friends. I had a pseudo-friend for awhile but she was later diagnosed as being bipolar and her parents made her come home.

My real problem is that I won't call people for the first time until they call me for the first time. I also won't go to large social events by myself or even with peolpe I kind of know because I freak out and have to leave.

Sethomas Jun 14th, 2003 01:33 PM

I was really lucky with my college situation. The housing system at Chicago forms groups of people around most of whom you'll spend all four years, so getting to know them is hardly a choice. I just happened to get along really well with some of them, which really worked out great for my asocial nature.

I usually feel bad if I don't go to a party, but I seldom enjoy myself if I do. Tough shit, I guess.

kellychaos Jun 14th, 2003 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
I usually feel bad if I don't go to a party, but I seldom enjoy myself if I do. Tough shit, I guess.

Beer bongs ... can't live with 'em ... can't live without 'em. :/

whoreable Jun 14th, 2003 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas
I was really lucky with my college situation. The housing system at Chicago forms groups of people around most of whom you'll spend all four years, so getting to know them is hardly a choice. I just happened to get along really well with some of them, which really worked out great for my asocial nature.

Yea thats how I got to know my friends at college. We dont live there anymore but most of us still talk some. I normally wouldnt have been friends with most of them but I guess when you all live near each other things are different. Most of what brought us together was video games and teaming up to talk shit to other floors in the dorm.

I hate going to parties and I dont mind being alone alot. I guess I am antisocial.

Les Waste Jun 14th, 2003 02:15 PM

Friends are overrated. I'm the most interesting person I know that I can hold a conversation with, so there's really no point in ever getting to know anybody else.

I hate parties unless they're small. The only reason I go to parties is to drink anyway. :(

Jeanette X Jun 14th, 2003 03:20 PM

"Friends"? What are these..."friends" that you speak of? :(

soundtest Jun 14th, 2003 03:26 PM

I'm in Ottawa right now and none of my friends live here. I've been bored as fuck since I've been here, and haven't been able to make any new friends... a lot of aquaintances, but nobody I'd feel comfortable calling up and saying 'hey let's hang out'. Thankfully I'll be outta here in a month and living with two of my best friends... but then I'm afraid we'll get sick of each other and then I'll be in a new city where I don't know anybody and I suck at making new friends because I'm the biggest introvert you'd ever meet.

:lol who woulda thought people that spend so much time on the internet would be such LOSERS :lol

:tear

Grazzt Jun 14th, 2003 03:38 PM

Then die?

soundtest Jun 14th, 2003 03:45 PM

whoreable Jun 14th, 2003 03:47 PM

Remeber when Nintendo Power gave away a copy of Dragon Warrior for subscribing? That was bad fucking ass.

Anonymous Jun 14th, 2003 04:46 PM

kain :love

The Retro Kat Jun 14th, 2003 05:45 PM

College is going to suck nuts because I can't drink, I fucking somehow managed to break my pancreas.

!!!! Jun 14th, 2003 07:04 PM

Perhaps you should buy prospective friends oversized stuffed animals. I'm sure that would work.

whoreable Jun 14th, 2003 07:06 PM

I heard that one of my ex roomates gave candy to people make friends. in high school.

I think joining a frat is always a sure way to buy friends and lots of clever t-shirts.

James Jun 14th, 2003 08:10 PM

What the fuck are you people talking about college for? >:

GnrySgtHartman Jun 14th, 2003 10:19 PM

Remember James, theres always an invisible friend that can keep you company :lol :lol :tear

CaptainBubba Jun 14th, 2003 10:24 PM

I haven't had a friend for about 14 months now. Seriously. I don't do anything either. Nothing. I sit on my fucking ass all day. I litterally do nothing. I don't watch T.V. And I stopped getting on my computer. I have a job, but I just sit all day there too. I have no substance to my life whatsoever and noone to talk to or socialize with. I don't speak to my parents. I don't speak to my sister. I turn 17 in 5 days. If I can't go back to my old home and go to school with my friends., I just might fucking kill myself because I can't take another year without anyone to be friends with.

And I always considered myself an antisocialite too. :/

James: Spit or swallow? :)

Esuohlim Jun 14th, 2003 10:44 PM

This thread is so fucking depressing.

James Jun 14th, 2003 10:49 PM

I just don't know how. I mean, I can't go up to someone and be like, "Hello, want to be friends?" It worked when I was 4, but not now.

And when I try to get to know someone, it's just me interrogating them with pointless BS questions. They don't ask any questions back, because they just aren't interested in knowing me, and I don't know what to say because I'm apparently boring them to death.

And of course, there's that whole "I'm a loser and nobody wants to hang out with me" thing. Not to mention the "I hate people and don't want to hang out with them" thing.

But, fuck. Buttfuck. :(

Esuohlim Jun 14th, 2003 10:57 PM

Maybe you should start believing in love again.

Grazzt Jun 14th, 2003 11:49 PM

Why does Dragon Warrior sound like Ultima?