I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 09:04 PM

:pagebrak

WhiteRat Jun 18th, 2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 562049)

I present to you the Swastika Dome:

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 562061)
The video game industry is booming due in large part to this shit.

I'd share a link if I didn't hate you all to hell.

:rolleyes

HickMan Jun 18th, 2008 09:31 PM

Hey guys

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 09:35 PM

Sup, Hickman? How long until you shipout?

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 09:40 PM

Has anyone seen the new Get Smart movie yet? Do they have a lot of makeup & soft focus lenses on Anne Hathaway to make her look less of a pale, gawky crackwhore?

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 10:01 PM

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 10:10 PM

MartinSargent is FartinMowler, ban him for great justice. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 10:10 PM

Seth is being funny on IM again.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 10:12 PM

He's concepting ideas for good youtube videos. His latest involves us all meeting up and then being filmed kicking him in the crotch over and over as we recite letters written by his Ex-girlfriends that go into extensive detail about how he fails to be a good love maker.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 10:15 PM

...in a good way.

Asila Jun 18th, 2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 562069)
Has anyone seen the new Get Smart movie yet? Do they have a lot of makeup & soft focus lenses on Anne Hathaway to make her look less of a pale, gawky crackwhore?

Is that even out yet?

...No. Ahhh, fond memories of Barbara Feldon.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 10:51 PM

A. The US has movies upto six months before they debut here.
B. As this is the fricking 58th century, I do think that movies can be stolen before they are 'released'.
C. Oh man, Barbara Feldon looks like a coked up whore too. :eek

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 562086)
Why dont we lube that bitch up and take turns sticking it up each others asses?

:evilrobot

Fathom Zero Jun 18th, 2008 11:11 PM

YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND AN A CAPELLA OF 3RD BASE'S POP GOES THE WEASEL?

Fathom Zero Jun 18th, 2008 11:15 PM

THIS FUCKING HARD.

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 11:16 PM

They didn't even put it on the single, which makes me think they screwed up in the studio & didn't save a back up. :x

Fathom Zero Jun 18th, 2008 11:19 PM

BUT THEY SURE AS HELL INCLUDED THE INSTRUMENTAL

FUCK.

I have ways of fixing this.

Asila Jun 18th, 2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 562084)
A. The US has movies upto six months before they debut here.
B. As this is the fricking 58th century, I do think that movies can be stolen before they are 'released'.
C. Oh man, Barbara Feldon looks like a coked up whore too. :eek

Ah.

I don't remember her being that way :(

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 11:44 PM

Fathom Zero Jun 18th, 2008 11:49 PM

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST

Asila Jun 18th, 2008 11:52 PM

Well that's now >:

Pub Lover Jun 18th, 2008 11:59 PM

Maybe to any of you Eric Zaccar is instantly recognisable, but to me he just looked like a fat multi-stalker with a webpage full of the people he's assulted.

http://www.starrplay.com/starrdiswall.htm

I really enjoy scrolling through these pages and looking at the various perplexed expressions of the people subjected to the interest of creepy fatties.

I found one a while ago that was a guy that was Obsessed with Coronation Street and had him pictured with all the actors he had tracked down, several of them looked to be in supermarkets.

If I had my druthers there would be a little geocities shitpile of photos of me standing next to each of you ...as you sleep.

Pub Lover Jun 19th, 2008 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 562092)
I jsut don't like the inevitable cheesiness of live action. dmit it it, all live-action video game movies you saw were insanely cheesy.

That is because, to the man, every video game is stupid.

Made by the stupid, sold by the stupid, played by the stupid.

It is a rare exception when a book is improved by it's cinematic offspring. Far more often it's meaning is condensed, subtlety lost, and integrity dicked with. Which then happens again when the game of the movie is produced. It is a clear order of meritable content; written word, moving picture, interactive performance within preset bounds. Comic books or 'Graphic Novels' (:rolleyes) flitter up and down the scale but often settle at the very bottom as they are neither book nor film and the only interactivity is rolling it up and rodgering yourself with the colourful pages.

Now, a movie can swim upstream and become a book, much in the same way a video game can become a movie, but a game becoming a book is the sort of infantile nonsense that drives one to snatch such absurdity from the hands of the direly misled fool and to spit upon them profusely... I've become carried away with my own florid prose.

The ease with which we become emotionally invested with each form is closely related with the ease we can identify ourselves within the fiction. As the operator of our video game avatar, we can be easily tricked into relating their existance with our own. In regards to the motion picture I would not put us as so blasé with this century old technology as to not unconsciously at times regard the actions on screen as happening in the room with us. It is with literature that an author must be most cunning to capture our interest, mostly because the jumbled shapes upon a page call us to use our brain, a task I loathe as much as you.

Why will a Halo movie be awful? Because Halo is awful, and as you are someone that likes awful things, I would have to say you are a faggot and like to shuck the penises of men regularly.

Pub Lover Jun 19th, 2008 12:47 AM

And rather than reread any of that bullshit again... I present you Domo Kun: :domo