I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Mar 20th, 2009 04:27 PM

The way I look at it, the majority of the world missed my birthday and the sun went right on rising.

Being drunk is the best homage I can think of, so don't sweat it. Thanks.

Tadao Mar 20th, 2009 04:33 PM

Babs Mar 20th, 2009 06:17 PM

you still have the good ol' i-mockery forums where you can come and hate life just a little bit more

Kitsa Mar 20th, 2009 07:19 PM

It's a tall order to hate it much more.

At least I heard back from someone today; they've been ignoring me for weeks and I gots to get paid :(

Tadao Mar 20th, 2009 07:30 PM

What month is your showing? Oh and my bento request still stands.

Tadao Mar 20th, 2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff Steele (Post 620319)
dang dude my friend theresa lives there i will send her to look at games and get me something good ! you will see this woman

when do you work so i can send her by there

I need to own my own retro game store. :x

: pub

Kitsa Mar 20th, 2009 09:28 PM

I think it's in July unless I get bumped again :( The book is "at the printer's" now.

I was in some Brazilian paper the other day apparently and I got all of these emails in what looks like Portuguese->English babelfish. I don't know how people track me down but they do.

I've been trying to figure out what a piece of "Tadao" food art should be and I've been drawing a total blank :(

Tadao Mar 20th, 2009 09:40 PM

Not only that, it has to be Boyfriend acceptable :o

Kitsa Mar 20th, 2009 09:47 PM

lol

Babs Mar 21st, 2009 02:33 AM

shit, there's no way I read the post before me but I'm surper fucking wasted and I forgot ym friends so I have to go drive 8 more miles to get them and i allmost got pulled over but like the thread sead I'm drinking til my heart stops and i'm eatin and driving so SUE ME GET WASTED TIL YOU CAN'T PISS GREEN

executioneer Mar 21st, 2009 06:20 AM

i dont think your piss is supposed to be green to begin with, i think you're eating too much blue food coloring :(

Tadao Mar 21st, 2009 02:31 PM

I bet your head hurts today Babs.

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 03:45 PM

I saw a nascar fan in a truck today with INTIMIDATER spelled out in big decal letters across the back window.

At first I thought it was a delightful pun, but after seeing the guy (and those little Dale decals with the halos all over his truck)...I doubt it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 21st, 2009 03:55 PM

LOL, my Arabian friend has The Arabinator on his.

Big McLargehuge Mar 21st, 2009 05:03 PM

For some reason it bugs the fuck out of me when people refer to Arabs as Arabians. It is technically correct but it seems somehow wrong.

Babs Mar 21st, 2009 05:37 PM

they don't deserve to be called arabians.

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 05:50 PM

I could see it differentiating an Arab from someone from Saudi Arabia.

I've never known any Saudi Arabians, so I don't know what they prefer.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 21st, 2009 05:55 PM

I'll ask him next time. He's never mentioned it before.

I've known him since I was 12 and didn't realize he was Arabian/Arab until we were 19 though. I just assumed he was Italian. Apparently there were a few of our close friends that just never knew either so for Halloween that year he dressed up like a Sultan with a scimitar.

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 06:03 PM

When I was in a college "youth" program, I and the other 13 year olds were shepherded around by a Kuwaiti guy named Ammar. Ammar was awesome.

He was supposed to take us to an outdoor concert once, and we stopped at Little Caesar's to get pizza to take. That was back during their Pizza Pizza days where you got 2 of everything. (I think they stopped that, didn't they?) Anyway, he ordered our pizzas and drinks and of course they gave him double.

He was freaked out and trying to give them back the extra pizzas. "No, you do not understand, I order..." It was hilarious. I think we walked out of there with 6 pizzas and I don't know how many drinks (back when they were in the cartons) and orders of breadsticks. We ended up giving a lot of it away.

kahljorn Mar 21st, 2009 06:23 PM

Yea that's like how i hate when they call nigers nigerians i mean what the hell.

I actually hate the word ARAB because people always say, "A" "RAB" like they are two separate words.

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 06:35 PM

Well, the one Nigerian I know refers to herself as Igbo (EE-bo) because tribal affiliation is really, really fucking important there.

kahljorn Mar 21st, 2009 09:08 PM

Well, that's good, I guess.

Big McLargehuge Mar 21st, 2009 09:20 PM

Tell that to the Tutsis :(

Kitsa Mar 21st, 2009 09:24 PM

Really, she's pretty badass. She fought in the Nigerian Civil war and personally witnessed the Bar Beach Executions. She said that criminals would just be randomly picked...didn't matter if they were murderers, rapists, pickpockets, political prisoners, whatever...chained to oil drums, and then the death squad would just open fire.

Babs Mar 22nd, 2009 01:07 AM

Those barbaric insignificants, they will pay for their actions.