I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Waterwitch appreciation thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2761)

Jixby Phillips Apr 22nd, 2003 02:31 AM

Waterwitch appreciation thread

Aww, you are all such BIG BAD MOCKERS, yeah right :rolleyes

You have all been acting like you are such big shits, then this NEWBIE comes in and she puts you all in your places! You all type like "yeah we don't care :rolleyes" but you really do care! She REALLY is getting you all pissed off! Look at how big any thread she posts in gets!! This is like Daisyhead all over again, you couldn't handle her so you BANNED her!

Fuckin' babies, I'm joinin' the Waterwitch Army. I know SOME of you have enough sense to join too!!

And Slipknot DID used to be cool

!!!! Apr 22nd, 2003 02:33 AM

I agree completely.

Professor Cool Apr 22nd, 2003 02:34 AM

I never said I was a big bad mocker :(

Jixby Phillips Apr 22nd, 2003 02:36 AM

You act like it ALL The time, it's pathetic. It's a fucking message board, I bet you think it your dick grows from being better than message board people. Fucking LOSER :lol

feelevil Apr 22nd, 2003 02:38 AM

JUST TRY AN STEP >:

Professor Cool Apr 22nd, 2003 02:39 AM

Whatever you say Jixby..

Frankly, she's not the one who pisses me off, it's that the fact that people get pissed off by her. I think alot of people did it because Protoclown did it, and so they thought they can be anything as close as cool as him by doing the same. But that doesnt go for everyone.

Whatever, i need to put back the tapes in the return box now.

feelevil Apr 22nd, 2003 02:44 AM

shiiiiiit d00d imock is muthafuckin do or die like tha hood :lol

show no fear no mercy dun go apologizin for no acts u commit - stand tall like a man. >:

HEHA:LHRE:HFDOIS:HA:H!!!!!!!!!

LegoLars Apr 22nd, 2003 02:52 AM

supposed to leave? :)

feelevil Apr 22nd, 2003 02:56 AM

u cant keep the brotha man down mofo

wide

!!!! Apr 22nd, 2003 02:58 AM

I think we can all agree that Protoclown is very cool. For a virgin.

feelevil Apr 22nd, 2003 03:03 AM

p-clown is muthafuckin str8 up > muthafuckin M.O.B. for those in tha know >ima drag his ass to come party wit me :rock

yo an fuck tha waterbitch army >> tha FEELEVIL army be recruitin and anybody not scareda sum bullets and tears lets hit em up

ziggytrix Apr 22nd, 2003 04:45 AM

I knew daiseyhead, and this waterwitch is no daiseyhead.

Wiffles Apr 22nd, 2003 04:49 AM

I hope Wiffles doesn't go the way of Waterwitch and Daisy head ^_^;;

Or he will be forced to find new proxy servers ^_^;;;;;;;

FS Apr 22nd, 2003 06:08 AM

Waterwitch is AMAZING (I bet she's hot too ;) ) and very dark and cynical.

MISTER FART Apr 22nd, 2003 09:44 AM

I CAN PRETEND TO BE WATERWITCH ALL I WANT BUT IN THE END I WILL NEVER BLOW MY COVER :lol

glowbelly Apr 22nd, 2003 09:52 AM

:shocked

Krythor Apr 22nd, 2003 10:09 AM

I don't believe I've had the honor of reading a waterwitch post yet :/

Ok, so now I have, and I don't think she "Won" or whatever, she just... didn't leave. Kept replying back. Who cares? She couldn't think of anything better to respond with than "YOU ARE ALL BORED AND UR SARCASM SUCKS!" "OK, UR SARCASM IT SUCKS AGAIN" "UR ARE ALL BORED I AM AMUSING U."

It's like a little kid who always has to get the last word in in any argument.

glowbelly Apr 22nd, 2003 10:51 AM

jixby's point exactly

CaptainBubba Apr 22nd, 2003 11:55 AM

I posted her pics in the loveline thread for all those who want to see JUST HOW STEAMINGLY HOT SHE IS!!!!!

And for those who hadn't seen my tribute comics.

And the 2nd.

Protoclown Apr 22nd, 2003 12:22 PM

Screw YOU, Jixby Phillips!! That's right, I said it! I'm SERIOUS, too!! You know what you are, buddy? You're a fucking turncoat! That's what you are!

I swear, the first minute somebody comes along who is a seriously formidable, IN-YOUR-FACE kind of opponent, you go and switch sides just like that! Just like THAT! I cannot BELIEVE this!!

It's like, we can use all the help we can get, you know?? And then you go and pull a stunt like THIS!

To say that my panties are in a bunch would be THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR, MISTER >:

feelevil Apr 22nd, 2003 12:25 PM

awwww shit man this betta not turn into no east side vs. west side all over again... lost too many homies to that shit >:

glowbelly Apr 22nd, 2003 12:34 PM

pizza mouth to the homies

Matt Harty Apr 22nd, 2003 12:52 PM

Word muthafucka.

Protoclown Apr 22nd, 2003 01:00 PM

word up home skillet

Esuohlim Apr 22nd, 2003 01:49 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I think Waterwitch is the cat's meow. :love

What do you say, my princess honey bunny? ;)