I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2008 09:57 AM

why

Fathom Zero Jan 4th, 2008 09:58 AM

why why why

why why why

why wyh why

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2008 10:04 AM

I am requesting an explanation because you are being illogical

EVERYONE calls them that, I don't see what your problem is

Zomboid Jan 4th, 2008 10:13 AM

Fallout 1 and 2 are fucking classics. I finished mass effect last night so now I'm playing assassin's creed and after that, mario galaxy. I'd probably have started it already but I don't have the rf switch thing here and I'm too lazy to fuck around with the cables every time I switch consoles.

Emu Jan 4th, 2008 10:14 AM

Where can I get Fallout? :(

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2008 10:31 AM

http://www.torrentreactor.net/view.php?id=813036

Zomboid Jan 4th, 2008 11:09 AM

This should be both of them. You'll probably wanna play the sequel after ya beat the first. It's a little bit different in some ways but overall it's about as good. The main difference is that there's more comedy in the second one.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/870129

Fathom Zero Jan 4th, 2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 518952)
EVERYONE calls them that, I don't see what your problem is

I'm willing to contest that with bullets. NOBODY calls them that.

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2008 12:51 PM

I like how this game enjoys putting me up against small armies of overpowered enemies who I swear to god get two combat turns in a row and all have incredibly high agility allowing them to dodge EVERY FUCKING ATTACK I MAKE THEN RUN IN AND RAPE ME

How the fuck do you survive having dynamite covertly planted on you then getting hit with three consecutive frag grenades, jesus christ

executioneer Jan 4th, 2008 12:57 PM

have you tried adjusting the combat difficulty down some :(

Guitar Woman Jan 4th, 2008 01:06 PM

lol, I got turned into a mutant and then the survivors of the attack on Vault 13 got the same treatment ;<

Most people would be unsatisfied, but I think that's a pretty awesome ending!

argonath Jan 4th, 2008 01:27 PM

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 for the Xbox, and (to a lesser degree) The Simpsons Game on the Wii.

Spetsnaz Jan 4th, 2008 03:54 PM

I've been playing Saint's Row on Xbox 360 for the past week.

And as for Fallout, I loved those fucking games as a kid. Ever play the offshoot Fallout : Brotherhood of the Steel for PS2?

Dr. Boogie Jan 4th, 2008 04:13 PM

Currently playng WoW, but it's just about run its course.

Fathom Zero Jan 4th, 2008 04:38 PM

HEY STOP STEALING

Dr. Boogie Jan 4th, 2008 05:29 PM

I don't know what you're talking about, and I ain't gonna dig through this thread to find out.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2008 11:04 PM

Really Obscure Game Bittorrent Search: Omikron Edition

it sucks

liquidstatik Feb 6th, 2008 11:11 PM

fiesta online ;D

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2008 11:45 PM

I've been playing some hard-ass Super Mario World romhacks, like Luigi's Adventure and Super Demo World, and I have to save state like every 15 seconds.

executioneer Feb 6th, 2008 11:52 PM

la-mulana

p.s.: FUCK la-mulana

Fat_Hippo Feb 9th, 2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 519010)
lol, I got turned into a mutant and then the survivors of the attack on Vault 13 got the same treatment ;<

Most people would be unsatisfied, but I think that's a pretty awesome ending!

Uhhhh, you DO know that there is a "happy ending" to the game, don't you? And not only the mutation one? It involves kicking mutant-army ass, so if you haven't gotten that ending, you haven't REALLY beaten the game yet.

At the moment, I'm playing CoD4 on Veteran, which is simply hellish if you haven't tried it yet, but I'm about 3/4 through. I'm also playing Age of Wonders 2: Shadow Magic on the side and I've started a new game in Baldur's Gate 2 with a shitload of mods.

And if you're wondering where I get the time, I'm on Vacation.

Codiekitty Feb 10th, 2008 01:24 PM

I beat Panzer Dragoon Saga last night, and boy did that ending suck.

The game itself was okay. Really good at some spots, really annoying at others, but anyone who calls it the greatest RPG ever is trying to justify laying down $150 for it aside from collection reasons, wants everyone who can't afford it to be jealous, and/or simply off their rocker.

Guitar Woman Feb 10th, 2008 09:41 PM

Splatterhouse.

:\

Guitar Woman Feb 11th, 2008 01:08 AM

So this is probably the worst 6 dollars I've ever spent

Grossenschwamm Feb 11th, 2008 05:52 AM

Fallout 1, Arcanum, and I just completely finished Twilight Princess on the Wii.

My preferred acronym for fallout 1 and 2 is C*RPG, or just RPG. Calling it western is so odd...you don't see everyone calling an RPG from Japan or Korea an eRPG, do you?

*It's on the computer, so "c" works out pretty well.

Splatterhouse is just gory. The second and third ones are also gory, but have better gameplay value and better looking gore. However, they have the same driving plot line so I consider Splatterhouse 3 more of an expansion of 2. I guess that's just me being finicky. Though, having your evil mask tell you to save your girlfriend from the same house in two games is a little repetitive, despite the crazy mutant mode and time limits in number 3 (I guess having that little kid tacked on counts as an extra story element...but whatever).