I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   conspiracy theories you believe (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702801)

Wiffles Sep 24th, 2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 650103)
NASA, the same people who erased over the original moon landing tapes because they needed them to record something else. I have yet to find out what that something else was. Yes, that was what they said.

Probably Happy Days episodes..

Also nice Yakui avatar GW :)

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2009 07:31 PM

i was picturing macguyver :(

Geggy Sep 25th, 2009 12:40 AM

Corando Naval Base in San Diego, CA

To its 117 elderly residents, Wesley Acres is simply a peaceful place to pass their twilight years.
Only when viewed from above does it become apparent that the retirement home is built in the shape of a giant swastika.
Following complaints, steps are being taken to alter the shape of the 1980-built establishment in Decatur, Alabama, so it is no longer a symbol of Nazi power.
But the question remains: Was Wesley Acres merely an accident or an expression of far-Right beliefs by its planners?
Prompted by complaints from a Jewish activist, the agency that owns the government-funded building is planning to alter its shape to disguise the Nazi symbol.
Avrahaum Segol, an Israeli-American researcher, claims the swastika shape is homage to German scientists who designed the V2 rockets launched against Allied targets in World War II.
The scientists were brought to nearby Huntsville after the war to work on the NASA spaceships which would eventually put man on the moon.
Mr Segol calls the Alabama retirement home a "sister building" to a swastika-shaped barracks at Naval Base Coronado in California and says they were both part of a government-funded conspiracy to honour Nazis.
But Mike Giles, a lawyer for the Methodist Homes Corporation of Alabama, said the conspiracy claims are "ridiculous," adding: "It was certainly not intentional."
"The difficulty is there are a limited number of options for fixing a building that has been there for some time.
"We have to come up with a way to fix an appearance that we want solved and not hurt our residents."
Wesley Acres provides government-subsidized housing for 117 low-income people ages 62 and above. Most have no reason to suspect their hallways take on a sinister shape.
The one-story building, designed in the mid-1970s and completed in 1980, underwent £500,000 alteration in 2001 with funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development following complaints by Democratic Sen. Howell Heflin, who has since died.
But the addition of two wings did little to hide the offensive shape - and in some ways accentuates it.
Options for the new renovations include the addition of covered porches or other outdoor areas.
The latest push to rid the landscape of the broken cross shape follows complaints from Segol, the same Israeli-American researcher who last fall helped publicise a swastika-shaped barracks at Naval Base Coronado in San Diego.
The Navy said it would spend about £300,180 to alter the building, which opened in the 1960s, but the work has not yet been done.
Segol calls the Alabama retirement home a "sister swastika" to the building in California and says they were both part of a tangled, government-funded conspiracy to honour Nazis.
The shape of the retirement centre is evident in satellite photos available on the Internet.
But it is located in a residential section in a city with few tall buildings, and many in Decatur have no idea Wesley Acres resembles a swastika.
Mr Giles said any changes to the building must be relatively inexpensive since the agency lacks money for an elaborate solution.
Planners are considering modifications, he said, "so that from the air it takes your eye away from what was originally there."

Geggy Sep 25th, 2009 12:44 AM

Mural paintings at Denver Airport

More here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_denver02.htm

kahljorn Sep 25th, 2009 01:37 AM

haha i heard about those paintings on that consiracy radio station supposedly there's also a gigantic underground military structure or tunnels etc.
probably built by lizards.

Chojin Sep 25th, 2009 03:32 AM

man, those murals make me wanna be a nazi too.

Geggy Sep 25th, 2009 06:18 AM

come join us before its too late. we've got little boys waiting for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund

Dimnos Oct 5th, 2009 09:13 AM

:hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno :hypno

Geggy Oct 22nd, 2009 03:26 AM

MKULTRA Legacy: The Stain of Dishonor and the Prerequisites for Redemption
Sunday 18 October 2009
by: Gordon P. Erspamer, t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed

Despite the passage of four decades, America and its military have never come to grips with its own ghastly programs of using soldiers as guinea pigs to test chemical or biological weapons such as LSD, sarin, nerve gases, plague, mescaline, anthrax and hundreds of others. At the same time, they also conducted mind-control experiments, as soldiers and others were administered drugs, and septal implants were inserted in the sinus cavities a la "The Manchurian Candidate." The secret research programs, originally code-named MKULTRA but continued under a long succession of other code names, were conducted mainly by the US Army from 1943 until at least 1975. However, the CIA provided planning, financial support and field testing. Participants in the experiments were recruited by the Army and lured by promises of no KP duty, a four-day workweek, the promise of medals and special recognition. At the same time, they were sworn to secrecy and forced to sign a general consent form without informed consent or even knowing the nature of the toxic substances that were sprayed in their faces, applied to their skin or injected into their veins. And the government continues to try to hide the fact that Nazi members were recruited to help devise these experiments as part of Operation Paperclip, and that many of the biological experiments were modeled after those conducted by the notorious Col. Shiro Ishi in Manchuria and Japan.

More: http://www.truthout.org/101809C

Geggy Oct 22nd, 2009 03:27 AM

this link came from the article which i thought was interesting.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/.../Hearing03.htm

Colonel Flagg Oct 22nd, 2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geggy (Post 654432)
Despite the passage of four decades, America and its military have never come to grips with its own ghastly programs of using soldiers as guinea pigs to test chemical or biological weapons such as LSD, sarin, nerve gases, plague, mescaline, anthrax and hundreds of others.

Wasn't one of those drugs code-named "The Ladder"?

doopa Oct 30th, 2009 05:07 AM

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../40598119.html

Tadao Oct 30th, 2009 12:54 PM

That's awesome doopa! TYVM

Dr. Boogie Oct 30th, 2009 04:23 PM

It's not working on me. She still looks man-ish.

Tadao Oct 30th, 2009 04:37 PM

It says she's a Free Mason and out to mind control us. :eek

Babs Oct 30th, 2009 05:08 PM

Ann Coulter is really Andy Kaufman

TheCoolinator Mar 24th, 2010 09:06 AM

I believe in reality that isn't dictated to me by some news caster reading from a script. Nor am I susceptible to group think pressure.

I'm not apart of the herd and I won't be culled.

Esuohlim Mar 24th, 2010 09:09 AM

I hear you, brother. Those Washington fat cats and hospital ne'er-do-wells keep peddling antibiotics, but come one, where's the scientific backup??

TheCoolinator Mar 24th, 2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 677928)
I hear you, brother. Those Washington fat cats and hospital ne'er-do-wells keep peddling antibiotics, but come one, where's the scientific backup??

I agree with the Washington Fat cats part but I don't understand the Hospital / anit-biotic comment.

Zhukov Mar 24th, 2010 10:00 AM

How do you know they are fat cats?

TheCoolinator Mar 24th, 2010 11:09 AM

http://www.ae911truth.org/

I believe all these architects and engineers. :love

Zhukov Mar 24th, 2010 11:14 AM

Christ, what's the point. No wonder they banned you from your last forum.

TheCoolinator Mar 24th, 2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 677940)
How do you know they are fat cats?

If you don't know this then you haven't done enough independent research.

Tadao Mar 24th, 2010 11:35 AM

independent research :lol

The Leader Mar 24th, 2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 677927)
I believe in reality that isn't dictated to me by some news caster reading from a script. Nor am I susceptible to group think pressure.

I'm not apart of the herd and I won't be culled.

:lol