I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Dec 28th, 2009 09:38 PM

I had two cracked and abscessed molars removed while under valium and versed, and that stuff was awesome. From the second the needle went into my vein to the second they woke me up, I had no memory of the dentistry whatsoever. I was so thrilled I sent the office a gift basket. I wanted an IV drip of that shit to roll around at work with me so I didn't remember/care about being there.

elx Dec 29th, 2009 06:33 AM

happy birthday willie

executioneer Dec 29th, 2009 10:36 AM

you're early but thank you!

kahljorn Dec 29th, 2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

I had two cracked and abscessed molars removed while under valium and versed, and that stuff was awesome. From the second the needle went into my vein to the second they woke me up, I had no memory of the dentistry whatsoever. I was so thrilled I sent the office a gift basket. I wanted an IV drip of that shit to roll around at work with me so I didn't remember/care about being there.
I think that's like the fifth time i've heard that story ;/

Pentegarn Dec 29th, 2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 665394)

That happened to me when I had my wisdom teeth removed, except instead of sending a gift basket I drank a lot of chocolate shakes.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 29th, 2009 04:08 PM

I probably should get my widsom teeth removed. They were pretty painful at the end of 2008 but by that time I ran out of PTO at work. They feel okay now but prob shold still be taken out.

Guitar Woman Dec 29th, 2009 05:48 PM

1. Get wisdom teeth removed.
2. Take 4 percocets at once.
3. ???????????
4. Feels fucking amazing man

I should have surgery more often.

Or buy dried poppy pods. <3 Opioids

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 29th, 2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 665465)
3. PROFIT

FIXED

Kitsa Dec 29th, 2009 07:27 PM

Apparently I don't get to have a C-section until the end of next month. :( I am fairly bummed about this.

Didn't it used to take women 9 months to complete this shit?

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 29th, 2009 07:36 PM

Depends on the temperature I guess. In related news I might be a father so I'm going to get shitfaced. :(

Kitsa Dec 29th, 2009 07:42 PM

is she having the baby in jail?

Tadao Dec 29th, 2009 07:45 PM

pay someone in jail to punch her in the stomach everyday, pregnant or not.

Shrubfest Dec 29th, 2009 07:46 PM

Eat the baby. Not Kitsa's baby though. We will love kitsa's baby.

MattJack Dec 29th, 2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 665477)
Depends on the temperature I guess. In related news I might be a father so I'm going to get shitfaced. :(

Drink one for me buddy.

MarioRPG Dec 29th, 2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 665479)
pay someone in jail to punch her in the stomach everyday, pregnant or not.

This also works for high school.

Guitar Woman Dec 29th, 2009 09:10 PM

That's because high school is like prison, except you don't learn anything

Pub Lover Dec 30th, 2009 01:02 AM

Happy birthdays to Willie and Shrub. :)

Tadao Dec 30th, 2009 01:05 AM

Yes Happy bday indeed to them and Pub as well.

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 30th, 2009 01:06 AM

Happy birethdayu willie andg shrub. I'm working on drinknig

executioneer Dec 30th, 2009 03:44 AM

so my current position is getting eliminated as of the end of the year, and i was supposed to get a new one, but nobody's contacted me about it yet

ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 30th, 2009 03:55 AM

Damn gubberment. Demand the new posishe.

LordSappington Dec 30th, 2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 665394)

Speaking of cracked molars, I cracked my molar about a month ago. On Sunday, I accidentally bit on a piece of bacon with that tooth, and now I'm missing about half the goddamn tooth.
The worst part is, I have a terrible, TERRIBLE phobia of dentists; if I hear a dentist's drill in any situation, I start to lock up and freak out. Thus, I'm being IV sedated, like-a you!
On the pus side, I get to chill out of hydrocodon or whatever for a few weeks until after the work. :hypno

Dimnos Dec 30th, 2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 665465)
3. ???????????

I should have surgery more often.

Or buy dried poppy pods. <3 Opioids

What? No demerol? Your doing it wrong. :\

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 665477)

Is it the chick in prison? Tell her you will drop the charges if she makes a stop at planned parenthood. :lol

But no really... If your going to be a father congrats dude. Its no where near as bad as you think its going to be. Its actually pretty great, especially if you have a boy. I cant tell you how many afternoons I have spent sitting around with the boy watching a movie or playing a game when the wife wanted me to do some work around the house. "But I told the boy I would spend time with him. We are bonding. Important father son things." ;)

stevetothepast Dec 30th, 2009 02:18 PM

happy birthday mr willie, I hope you hear back from your job.

happy birthday also to shrub.

happy birthday also to big tex, if it is your birthday

Pentegarn Dec 30th, 2009 03:48 PM

10K, that baby isn't from DML is it?

God like you need that