I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jan 7th, 2009 11:05 AM

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 01:15 PM

I like how all of us are looking at you, except for he man over there.

Kitsa Jan 7th, 2009 02:16 PM

I like how Pub uses page braks to show who he likes and who he doesn't.

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 02:34 PM

:lol at the name of the pic.

My fame is so minimal :tear

Aaarg Jan 7th, 2009 02:39 PM

My sister gets drunk and her problem solving skills increase. For instance, last night the computer "wasn't working" and she wanted to play Mahjong. This is how she fixed it:

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 02:47 PM

That's kinda hawt.

Aaarg Jan 7th, 2009 02:50 PM

She's single!

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 02:52 PM

I didn't see any pics of her on your page >: I hope she has that hidden psycho look in her eyes. I'm attracted to that like shit on toilet paper.

Aaarg Jan 7th, 2009 02:57 PM

I have a page? Is it the one with a bunch of pictures including the girl I broke up with in February? Sweet!

I don't think I have any pictures of my sister since I'm normal!

Grislygus Jan 7th, 2009 03:02 PM

Quick question, guys. I'm doing a drawing of Tatty Bogle minding an illegal still, and I'm using the Pope as my primary inspiration for what the malevolent bastard looks like. You guys think that's Purgatory-level offense or a Green Ticket to the Booted-Straight-to-Hell-on-a-Chickengreased-Toboggan ride?

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 03:07 PM

I was making pope joke the day the last one died to my Catholic GF. I often look up into the sky and flip it off and yell fuck you God, I'm gonna kick your ass! when around religious friends. I think you'll only get a slap on the wrist.

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 03:31 PM

A&E apparently has a show on traffic cops. It's depressing. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 7th, 2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 606443)

Awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 606478)
Quick question, guys. I'm doing a drawing of Tatty Bogle minding an illegal still, and I'm using the Pope as my primary inspiration for what the malevolent bastard looks like. You guys think that's Purgatory-level offense or a Green Ticket to the Booted-Straight-to-Hell-on-a-Chickengreased-Toboggan ride?

I think they got rid of Purgatory didn't they?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 606481)
A&E apparently has a show on traffic cops. It's depressing. :(

Is that the one where they go around and boot peoples cars?

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 04:31 PM

Yeah, and hand out tickets to old ladies and nurses.

Kitsa Jan 7th, 2009 05:50 PM

Do you ever watch the one about the really ugly repo people?

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 05:52 PM

I haven't seen that one really. I think I flipped past it once. It just smells too much of drama trying to be caught on film. I don't find it disturbing because they give grandmas a ticket. It's the fact that they are activly wait for shit to go down on film for great ratings.

MattJack Jan 7th, 2009 07:36 PM

:lol

:(

Kitsa Jan 7th, 2009 07:39 PM

The repo show went for "high drama" yesterday, they had these two guys towing a BMW. One had to crap, so he's driving all crazy. And there's a cameraman in the car they're towing, and the driver goes around a corner too fast because he keeps yelling he needs to take a shit, and he ends up flipping and totaling the BMW.

He and the cameraman were both "fired". Whether they were actually fired or not, I don't know.

Pub Lover Jan 7th, 2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 606462)
I like how Pub uses page braks to show who he likes and who he doesn't.

Close, it's a montage of the people that have shown me their nipples.

Wanna be in the pic? PM me! :yum

Tadao Jan 7th, 2009 08:13 PM

Since it is my beach party I need to inspect these nipples. Especially Hickmans.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 8th, 2009 03:46 PM

I died my friends hair black last night. I accidently got a bunch of droplets of hair dye on my bathroom floor while applying it. I was wearing black socks so I figured I would just wipe them up with me socks and be done with it. Maybe mop the floor later to be sure. I took my socks off this morning and woke up with Black Feet.

Shrubfest Jan 8th, 2009 04:04 PM

Hehhehheh.

Hehhehhehhehhehhehheh.

This really amuses me for some reason.

Sam Jan 8th, 2009 04:05 PM

THAT IS NOW YOUR INDIAN NAME, BLACK FEET.

Tadao Jan 8th, 2009 04:53 PM

I bet it wasn't dye at all. It was poo from buttsex.

pac-man Jan 8th, 2009 05:02 PM

http://www.blackfeetnation.com/