I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Babs Nov 2nd, 2009 07:03 AM

:pagebrak

Aaarg Nov 2nd, 2009 10:25 AM

so i'm eating a mixture of count chocula and boo berry. it's fucking delicious.

this one's probably about 2/3 c.c. and 1/3 b.b.

Kitsa Nov 2nd, 2009 11:36 AM

I've mixed boo berry and frankenberry before. Makes the milk a neat lavender color.

I think that burn last night took something out of me...I'm not getting jack shit accomplished today :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 2nd, 2009 01:14 PM

After months of not getting around to it I went to Target to buy a toaster for $6. I wake up the next morning after months of wanting to make waffles. Put the waffles in and after 30 seconds the toaster starts smoking really bad. The waffles weren't burning but the toaster started to. Now I have to wait till wednesday to return it and get a better one.

Kitsa Nov 2nd, 2009 01:25 PM

That sucks.

I've been getting entertaining texts from some guy who thinks I'm the girl he met Halloween night. She must have given him a fake number.

Tadao Nov 2nd, 2009 01:25 PM

You're not supposed to pour waffle batter into a toaster you fucking drunk bastard.

stevetothepast Nov 2nd, 2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 656427)
You're not supposed to pour waffle batter into a toaster you fucking drunk bastard.

:lol

Aaarg Nov 2nd, 2009 03:12 PM

i remember when i wanted to get a toaster oven really bad, but then i thought about how much easier it is to just buy eggos.

i mean, yeah, real waffles are infinitely better, but fuck. eggo's take two minutes at best.

sorry for your toasted loss.

Kitsa Nov 2nd, 2009 04:55 PM

Toaster convection ovens are wonderful. I bake cookies, cupcakes, casseroles, everything in mine. I barely even use my regular oven.

Has to be a convection oven, though. Mine's a black and decker, ran about $60.

Aaarg Nov 2nd, 2009 04:56 PM

Toaster convection oven? I don't even know what that is.

I always had a toaster growing up, it wasn't until moving out that I was introduced to toaster ovens.

executioneer Nov 2nd, 2009 04:59 PM

yeah convection ovens are awesome. you can even take em outside so you don't heat up the house if you're baking in summertime

Dimnos Nov 2nd, 2009 05:03 PM

Toasted turkey and muenster. All the reason you need to get a toaster oven. :yum

Dimnos Nov 2nd, 2009 05:04 PM

GD it! Now Im hungry! F you guys. >:

Kitsa Nov 2nd, 2009 05:05 PM

this is what I have:

http://www.blackanddeckerappliances....st-r-oven.aspx

Aaarg Nov 2nd, 2009 05:08 PM

I don't know what we have, but it's red!

And yes, toasting sandwiches makes them five-hundred times better.

stevetothepast Nov 2nd, 2009 05:24 PM

I'll have to disagree. Toasted sandwiches are over-rated. The only reason to toast is to melt the cheese.

Aaarg Nov 2nd, 2009 05:33 PM

Well yeah, but hot shaved meat is yummy.

Or if you just toast the bread and the cheese, and then add the meat post-toasting.

But maaaaan, I don't know if I could eat a pulled pork sandwich without first toasting the bread anymore.

Wait, yes I could, that's yumlicious.

Guitar Woman Nov 2nd, 2009 06:31 PM

toast is for my eggs, not my cold cut combo.

Kitsa Nov 2nd, 2009 07:01 PM

well, it's not just for sandwiches.

You can make small batches (6 or fewer) of muffins or cookies, therefore not having a bunch sitting around to make you feel like a fatty.

You can make impressive grill marks on burger/hotdog buns. It's easier to control how toasty your bagels get.

If you can move the rack to the lowest position, you can roast a small chicken in one.

It's perfect for baked potatoes.

They make a half-size loaf of garlic bread that fits perfectly in toaster ovens.

And so on.

Babs Nov 2nd, 2009 07:10 PM

Just ordered Pizza Hut online for the first time. What can I say, amazing technology these days revolving around pizza alone.

Can't wait for this Super Supreme Pizza and some P'Zone.

executioneer Nov 2nd, 2009 07:14 PM

man i'm out of range of all the pizza huts, i gotta get dominos when i do online orders >:

Chojin Nov 2nd, 2009 08:06 PM

foreman grill, toaster oven, and an electric range and you're set for life

the foreman grill becomes the most important when you're dieting, though

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2009 08:17 PM

RUTGER HAUER POWER HOUR RUTGER HAUER POWER HOUR

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2009 08:19 PM

Fathom Zero Nov 2nd, 2009 08:20 PM