I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 5th, 2009 04:15 PM

A Wizard has turned Stevetothepast into a birthday.

Is this awesome: Y/N

Yes

Sam Nov 5th, 2009 04:19 PM

FUCKING HELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE

PLEASE BELIEVE HE IS CHILI DOGGIN' HIS LADY

Sam Nov 5th, 2009 04:22 PM

OH IT IS ALSO A BIRTHDAY FOR SOME GUTTER TRASH PIECE OF SHIT WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING PLAGUE UPON THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND I HOPE THAT SOMEWHERE HE IS GETTING CHILI DOGGED

PLEASE BELIEVE THAT

stevetothepast Nov 5th, 2009 04:26 PM

Thanks 10k- and I might add you've been a bit scarce around here as of late. too busy enjoying your new couch or what the fuck?

FUCKING HELL THANKS SAM

Colonel Flagg Nov 5th, 2009 04:26 PM

Happy Steveday. :party

Sam Nov 5th, 2009 04:29 PM

BILL IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS LADY FRIEND TO POST ON THE I-MOCKERY.COM MESSAGE BOARDS >:

OR PLAY ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 WITH SOME PEOPLE >:

Kitsa Nov 5th, 2009 04:41 PM

I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised that Ft. Hood's site is down right now :(

Shrubfest Nov 5th, 2009 05:00 PM

Age related salutations to Steve. I hope whatever festive edibles you wish for are produced!

Kitsa Nov 5th, 2009 05:11 PM

My mom just asked everyone on her facebook what teabagging is.

:(

Tadao Nov 5th, 2009 05:12 PM

Good thing I'm not there to help her out.

stevetothepast Nov 5th, 2009 05:23 PM

hehehe

Kitsa Nov 5th, 2009 05:34 PM

This is a real place here. The older people can't understand why the younger people take pictures of it.

http://www.teabaggers.com/

Tadao Nov 5th, 2009 05:51 PM

Hahahah nice tshirts

Kitsa Nov 5th, 2009 05:55 PM

weird thing is, I bought my brother one of those t-shirts, and my mom must not remember it.

It was only like 3 yrs ago (???)

Guitar Woman Nov 5th, 2009 05:56 PM

elx Nov 5th, 2009 06:27 PM

LOOOOOL, are any of you following the fort hood story?

i was watching fox news and shepard smith was talking to a senator from texas, and he said "well i've just gotten a name but out of respect of the family we're not going to release it until it's confirmed, did you get the name also senator?" the senator responded that yes, she had, and then shepard said "well the name certainly does tell us a lot, doesnt it?" and she says, "yes, yes it does"

all the while the news bar at the bottom of the screen says "shooters name Malik Nada Hasan" +1 fox news, +1.

Tadao Nov 5th, 2009 06:30 PM

Kitsa Nov 5th, 2009 08:14 PM

There was a really weird episode of "Divorce Court" on today where the woman sat in bed all day, eating bags of cornstarch, and farted incessantly.

Then when she found a thong in her husband's car, he told her it was a gift for her birthday 7 months away.

Daytime TV is weird.

LordSappington Nov 5th, 2009 09:39 PM

Some kind of crazy shit went down at my school today; they had a hall taped off, and an EMS and haz-mat team. I've heard so far it was either a gas leak, pepper spray all in the ducts, a small bomb, bodies, and one dumbass told me they detected radiation. I guess I'll find out in the office tomorrow.

Zhukov Nov 5th, 2009 09:50 PM

Let's hope the radiation kid isn't right. FOR ALL OUR SAKE.

Fathom Zero Nov 5th, 2009 09:59 PM

Mercury. Chances are.

captain516 Nov 6th, 2009 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 657162)

I don't get it.

Aaarg Nov 6th, 2009 09:10 AM

Eating bags of corn starch, what the fuck?

Also I'm disappointed to see a "gourmet tea" shop that doesn't serve lapsang souchong. Christ, if I found a coffee shop that had that, I'd be all about it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 6th, 2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 657144)
I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised that Ft. Hood's site is down right now :(

I liked how they said they didn't have any witnesses or leads at the time. IF it had been Fort Suburb that got lit up they'd be all over it with investigators.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 657138)
BILL IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS LADY FRIEND TO POST ON THE I-MOCKERY.COM MESSAGE BOARDS >:

OR PLAY ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 WITH SOME PEOPLE >:

Lets do all the things that YOU WANT TO DO. I'll be on later though, just send me a text. girlfriends take a lot of time :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 657136)
Thanks 10k- and I might add you've been a bit scarce around here as of late. too busy enjoying your new couch or what the fuck?

FUCKING HELL THANKS SAM

I interviewed for a new position with my company. I basically take incoming claims half of my work week and the other half I handle them. I've been doing more claim handling lately so I've been really busy at work.

Sam Nov 6th, 2009 10:45 AM

Man I don't know if I still have your number. :(