I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

DevilWearsPrada Nov 12th, 2009 12:30 AM

Some old lady called my house and asked for layton or lester or something on at least 3 seperate occasions and each time I've told her she's got the wrong number and she sounds so sad when I tell her :(

Shrubfest Nov 12th, 2009 06:29 AM

If anyone can find a good theatre costume placement near them, I'll come live with them. :)

RaNkeri Nov 12th, 2009 07:30 AM

Got my shot

Zhukov Nov 12th, 2009 07:47 AM

Well if Rankeri has a shot at Shrubfest then I guess anyone does.

Aaarg Nov 12th, 2009 08:59 AM

b-u-r-n

Zhukov Nov 12th, 2009 09:53 AM

Oh, I didn't mean anything by it.

Pub Lover Nov 12th, 2009 06:27 PM

Mattjack doesn't get his own thread?

Screw this place man, you're better than this!

Tadao Nov 12th, 2009 06:46 PM

Pub made a thread? :x

Dr. Boogie Nov 12th, 2009 07:14 PM

So I moved the birthday props to Pub's thread, but that wound up turning it into Tadao's thread.:lol

Pub Lover Nov 12th, 2009 07:20 PM

Thank you, Doctor. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 658610)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiffles (Post 658616)
I think the other rabbit fainted from excitement because the other bunny gave him some hot cocoa, and it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for him :)

You two are soooooo cute. <3

Wiffles Nov 12th, 2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 658655)
So I moved the birthday props to Pub's thread, but that wound up turning it into Tadao's thread.:lol

I bet Pub planned it with cold-steel precision all along :)

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2009 07:35 PM

Ok, so kratom works, I guess, but you have to take a fucking lot of it.

I ate 25 caps over the last hour and I'm only starting to feel anything. It's kind of like when you've had a few drinks and aren't quite drunk yet. It's supposed to take effect in about 15 minutes, but I guess it could be delayed because I bought them as pills.

The Leader Nov 12th, 2009 07:39 PM

Just wait.

kahljorn Nov 12th, 2009 08:19 PM

where do you get your ethneobotanicals from?

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2009 08:26 PM

http://www.kratomcaps.com/

I'm not sure if this is the best deal out there; I paid 27 bucks for about 113 pills/56 grams/2 ounces, which is about 4 and a half good doses, or three good doses and one really good dose.

It feels kind of like if you took that topical anesthetic the dentist puts on your gums before shooting you up with Novocaine and somehow distributed it through your entire body. It feels like that stuff just as it's starting to take effect or wear off. It's also got a stimulant effect, but it's harder to notice under the sedative feeling. This guy describes the downer feeling like a mild opiate, so I guess it's kind of like baby's first speedball. If I had a few drinks on top of this it'd be perfect.

I wouldn't be afraid to buy it as just powder or shredded leaves, either; I opened a cap and just ate the plant matter inside, and it tasted like if you ripped open a bag of Earl Gray and sucked on it. So, the tea would probably be pretty good.

kahljorn Nov 12th, 2009 08:35 PM

i always got my stuff from www.iamshaman.com and www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com , the later of which has those frogs you can lick and get fucked up on :O those sites have pure 20x extractsof kratom for a pretty reasonable deal.

you should try ayahausca/yage (they dont sell it on the shaman site now) or san pedro :O although they aren't nearly as casual as kratom probably. ive amanita muscaria and its alright. Like a mild shroom experience, or a shroom experience with more of the euphoric rather than hallucinagenic aspects. If you're looking for a euphoric, sedative type of effect that might be up your alley

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2009 08:36 PM

San Pedro's the mescaline cactus, right?

Or is that peyote? I've always wanted to try that; whenever I start going to Walter Cronkite in Phoenix I might ramble into the desert and pick some buttons, but who knows when I'm going to get the credentials to attend that place.

kahljorn Nov 12th, 2009 08:43 PM

both of them have mescaline. If you can go into a desert and find buttons by all means.. but you can also find san pedro just about anywhere since it is used as a landscaping plant (although there might not be a lot of cactus where you live), along with a lot of other cactii which have mescaline in them. Depending on who you ask san pedro has a similar/more/slightly less mescaline content than peyote, and it grows huge very fast, so its usually better :O

Dixie Nov 12th, 2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 658552)
If anyone can find a good theatre costume placement near them, I'll come live with them. :)

I know people....

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2009 09:18 PM

Ok, I was wrong: don't fucking drink on kratom.

Two glasses of wine had me leaning on the toilet about ready to throw up. Luckily I got courageous enough to try to get to the sink and have a few handfuls of water before I lost it, so that didn't happen. I also feel dizzy and am having a hard time standing for very long.

MarioRPG Nov 12th, 2009 09:28 PM

Ugh at least you didn't puke it all out.

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2009 09:29 PM

Then again, wine usually makes my stomach feel like shit, so maybe a beer or two would still be fine.

Tadao Nov 12th, 2009 09:32 PM

Puking it out is probably what you should do.

Guitar Woman Nov 12th, 2009 09:34 PM

Probably, but fuck that.

I like to drink and get high, but I don't do it so much that I've gotten used to throwing up.

kahljorn Nov 12th, 2009 09:47 PM

I would recommend not drinking when you do any drug except maybe uppers :O but then its pointless cause you dont even get drunk ;/ maybe opiates but ugh. oh and drinking after your acid peak is over is alright

plus being drunk is such a shitty high. Why fuck up a good high by feeling drunk?