I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 08:13 AM

Both of you shut up.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:15 AM

I hope you were directing that to Lenor and Skatermonkey, otherwise I would be rightfully offended.

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 08:16 AM

Sorry. Shut up all three of you.

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 468066)
Sorry. Shut up all three of you.

well thats funny considering i hardly said anything.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:17 AM

haha :<

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:17 AM

chojy :love .. im probally goin to visit him soon again .. yeah eric can be a bitch sometimes, except to me.. ha

and I dont remember ever talking to you besides over the past few hours, in which ive seen nothing of this 'fun loving guy' your speaking off. Is that maybe another personality?

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:19 AM

ha .. and when have I 'shut up'?

exactly.. dont know why your suddenly trying to tell me too now..

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:19 AM

I'm a fun loving guy when fucking idiotic 20-some sluts aren't invading my favorite internet forum with retarded leet speak. If you wanna do that shit I've got a website for you called 4chan, okay?

http://www.4chan.org/

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:31 AM

since when did this become YOUR internet forum? Last time I checked Roger was the one who constructed this and has kept it running, with the help of a few of course, to make sure this forum didnt get run down by all the idiots who aparently cant perform a simple manuvire of getting the stick out of their ass..

And where is this 'leet retard' speak your talking of? Since if you want to kick it old school style im sure that can be arranged. IF you want to keep making these rather lame accusations of me.. then at least use actual facts...

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:34 AM

When the hell did I say I owned the fucking forum? I said it was my FAVORITE forum, retard, learn to fucking read.

Seriously, Lenore, if I could I would come to your house right this second and smear your brains all over your keyboard. I've gotta congratulate you, though, because in about 2 hours you've made me hate you more than any other poster in the history of this forum. You are the fucking worst, and I hope Chojin bans you post-haste.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:40 AM

Ever heard of 'political correct' ? You might want to reference it away that you dont call mental or physically disabled people 'retards', but handicapped or the earlier of what I just mentioned.

Sorry, my mistake of not reading your post entirely accurate since they are actually making me wanna go to sleep, and since I havent done that yet, plus the adderol .. im not exactly seein all that great.

and the fuckin light hitting my laptop isnt making anything fuckin better.

but im ohh so sorry we cant all be as perfect as you now can we?

SKATERMONKEY Feb 7th, 2007 08:43 AM

gw, you really need to stop hating people over the internet its very unhealthy.
I can literally see you banging those keys as youre typing in frustration.
I think you need to see someone about your problem and perhaps go out in the big wide world and learn social skills before its too late.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:46 AM

So are you and Skatermonkey gonna fuck and make a baby that's the ultimate internet retard? Because that would be a spectacle to behold.

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 08:51 AM

are you going to relize your all alone on this mission to try and pull me down..

ive dealt With FAR worse from sometimes 10 people all at once comeing at me on this board when I first came here.. But i met some people, ive respected boundries of others that you dont cross, and ive managed to stay friends with several people for years now..

so what does that say about me? and what does it say about you?

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:53 AM

It says that you are a fucking idiot who doesn't know when she isn't wanted, and that I fucking don't want you.

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 468086)
A fucking idiot who doesn't know when she isn't wanted

Kind of reminds me of someone, GuitarWoman.

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 08:56 AM

What are you talking about? A lot of people like me, you dick.

MetalMilitia Feb 7th, 2007 08:59 AM

I'm sure 10 times as many regulars hate you.

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 09:00 AM

YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS WAY TOO SERIOUS OKAY PLEASE CALM DOWN

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 09:02 AM

I seriously don't think I've ever hated someone this much before in my life

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 09:03 AM

So then you've hung out with eric or chuck personaly? eric i honestly belives hates everyone.. except if your actual friends with him outside the board. haha.. and noob (chuck) an sean (blackflag) who are good friends, are also two of my best friends.. and im pretty sure, actually positive that sean an chuck arent going to go after me at all, nor go along with any of your shit.

sorry.. I :love noob .. everyone knows from our old avitars that noob had to take down due to his gf.. that he loves me too haha.. and were stealin blackflag and danny to go to amsterdam with us ...

Lenor Feb 7th, 2007 09:04 AM

an there is danny .. haha ..

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 468092)
I seriously don't think I've ever hated someone this much before in my life

being the internet, that statement is quite sad ;<

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2007 09:05 AM

Seriously, I've met a lot of fucking shitbag rat bastards, but this fuck really takes the cake. Lenor, I hope you die.

liquidstatik Feb 7th, 2007 09:05 AM

hahaha i like your sig lenorr :O

i heard about her bitchin ;x