I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lrukers! Now's your chance! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702897)

MattJack Sep 6th, 2009 12:44 AM

Lrukers! Now's your chance!

I was a lurker once too. Yall should post. All 46 of yall. Lez talk. Get to know each other even.

DNT BE SCRRD

Evil Robot Sep 6th, 2009 12:45 AM

FUCK

MattJack Sep 6th, 2009 12:47 AM

Evil Robot tell them about the joys you've had on this forum!

Ladies and gents, EVIL ROBOT!

Wiffles Sep 6th, 2009 01:33 AM

I think most of them just view the article discussions because they are scared of the forums in general ^^;

its been like that for years

Fathom Zero Sep 6th, 2009 01:42 AM

I've been nothing but welcoming.

captain516 Sep 6th, 2009 02:23 AM

how long do you have to be a member before you're no longer considered a newfag?

Shyandquietguy Sep 6th, 2009 02:51 AM

Until people get to know you. Which should be the case!

Wiffles Sep 6th, 2009 02:55 AM

which takes a couple of months IMO, if user posts regularly

Mockery Sep 6th, 2009 04:59 AM

Ok, you guys talked me into registering an account. I'm new here, so go easy on me. :eek

Wiffles Sep 6th, 2009 05:13 AM

Everyone hates you, -RoG- ^.^;

Mockery Sep 6th, 2009 05:17 AM

OH NOES! That's it. I quit these forums and I'm never coming back again. :( :( :(

kahljorn Sep 6th, 2009 06:23 AM

TIPS FOR NEW POSTERS:

Consider presenting yourself as a female because then everyone will be nice to you because everyone knows that girls cant be noobs just girls.

even if people are mean to you it will only be because they want you to be attracted to their dicks.

I hope this is helpful for potential new posters.

MajorScales Sep 6th, 2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 646198)
TIPS FOR NEW POSTERS:

Consider presenting yourself as a female because then everyone will be nice to you because everyone knows that girls cant be noobs just girls.

even if people are mean to you it will only be because they want you to be attracted to their dicks.

Or sexually ambiguous works also :) with a touch of suicidal tendencies.

Zhukov Sep 6th, 2009 08:53 AM

I've been here for about six years and I still think I am not a vet. Plus, I've been nothing but nice to most people.

The Leader Sep 6th, 2009 12:24 PM

I consider myself to be a new user. And I probably always will. :(

Pentegarn Sep 6th, 2009 12:53 PM

I usually stick to one forum and keep down for the most part everywhere else

Aimless Sep 6th, 2009 02:33 PM

I've lurked here and there for about 7 years, took a bunch of vicodin and decided to post. I think it's easier if you talk to a few people off of the board, you get a better sense of how this place works.

Evil Robot Sep 6th, 2009 03:21 PM

This board has always reminded me of the scene from fight club where the two guys had to stand on the porch for days to get in while people screamed shit in their faces.

ZeldaQueen Sep 6th, 2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

TIPS FOR NEW POSTERS:

Is that how I got in here so easily?

elx Sep 6th, 2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

TIPS FOR NEW POSTERS:

but being b8 will cause this to backfire, so you should present yourself to be at least 21~

kahljorn Sep 6th, 2009 05:05 PM

I think being "b8" would make it easier because then they would just give you little kid insults and hug you afterwords.

DevilWearsPrada Sep 6th, 2009 05:08 PM

it could be the underageness, or it could be your delusions of genius grandeur

Mockery Sep 7th, 2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Robot (Post 646244)
This board has always reminded me of the scene from fight club where the two guys had to stand on the porch for days to get in while people screamed shit in their faces.

That just might be the best analogy I've ever heard to describe these forums. :bestthread

Aimless Sep 7th, 2009 01:00 AM

I fully admit I was a big whiny baby when I first started posting here. Now I go back to my other forum and wonder how the hell I ever posted there.

I'm curious about this forum but I've never registered to see it http://www.jesuslovesdougstanhope.com/

executioneer Sep 7th, 2009 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 646323)
That just might be the best analogy I've ever heard to describe these forums. :bestthread

i've always used that analogy internally but never wanted to mention it because then it would give CERTAIN PEOPLE hope that they'd "get in" no matter how annoying their personality if they stuck it out long enough

not that they don't do that now ANYWAYS >: