I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GADZOOKS VS. Esuohlim (Battle of the Characters) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6641)

GADZOOKS Oct 12th, 2003 01:11 PM

GADZOOKS VS. Esuohlim (Battle of the Characters)

It's time to see which one of our net personas would win in a TOE TAPPIN, MOTHER FLAPPIN MOCK WAR >:

Whoever wins becomes to the new esuohlim or the new gadzooks it matters who's who and since we are the same person it makes a whole lot of :lol sense.

Mister Sarcastic Oct 12th, 2003 05:52 PM

:rolleyes

GADZOOKS Oct 12th, 2003 06:24 PM

Matthew Perry eh? your should change your name to Mister NO TALENT

Tubesock Oct 13th, 2003 06:19 AM

This is worse than my threads. :(

ScruU2wice Oct 13th, 2003 12:43 PM

Yeah but not as fucking long >:

Zhukov Oct 13th, 2003 01:33 PM

Gadzooks has knocked up quite a few posts, so he must be doing something right.

GADZOOKS Oct 13th, 2003 02:11 PM

Especially from a guy who's named after what he furiously masturbates into.

Eh, Tubecock?

I'll go on Esuohlim later.

Tubesock Oct 14th, 2003 03:03 AM

Holy crap! You just managed to make fun of my name using the most obvious and uncreative mock in the world! Don't you feel like an idiot now!

Professor Cool Oct 14th, 2003 03:24 AM

You are the last person to be talking about being uncreative, you twit.

Tubesock Oct 14th, 2003 07:52 AM

Professor Cool, you are so COOL I want to be just like you! You are way cooler than New Kids On The Block and way cooler than Bob Saget! Not only that, you're a professor, which means you've had proper college training! Tell me the secrets of your coolness, so that I may grow up to be like you!!!

(HAHAHA, loser)

Esuohlim Oct 14th, 2003 11:28 AM

FUCK THIS THREAD >:

Tubesock Oct 14th, 2003 12:48 PM

Okay.

* Tubesock jams his dick through the monitor.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH...

Esuohlim Oct 14th, 2003 03:36 PM

FUCK THIS THREAD >:

Tubesock Oct 14th, 2003 10:20 PM

Give me some time, man. I need to reload.

Esuohlim Oct 14th, 2003 10:28 PM

FCUK THIS TRHAED >:

Rongi Oct 14th, 2003 10:31 PM

THIS TRHED SUX

Schimid Oct 14th, 2003 10:32 PM

STFU FAG

Rongi Oct 14th, 2003 10:33 PM

:'(

Professor Cool Oct 14th, 2003 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubesock
Professor Cool, you are so COOL I want to be just like you! You are way cooler than New Kids On The Block and way cooler than Bob Saget! Not only that, you're a professor, which means you've had proper college training! Tell me the secrets of your coolness, so that I may grow up to be like you!!!

(HAHAHA, loser)

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...medy/saget.JPG

Well DJ, it's going to take a little growing up before you can become as cool as me, but don't worry, keep your chin up and sooner or later the kids will respect you for who YOU are.

Now how about a hug?

Tubesock Oct 15th, 2003 08:14 AM

My God, Professor Cool! That is so COOL the way you make fun of Bob Saget like that! And all you did was just repeat a line from Who's The Boss or whatever shitty show he was from! And that picture you stole from your google image search is like so REBELLIOUS it's like you're a modern-day James Dean! And the way you highlighted the words 'growing up' as if it's some kind of subliminal message that no one would get if they weren't in bold! I mean, that is so COOL!

And to think I once thought you were a moron! Boy, do I look foolish now!

(fuckwit)

Perndog Oct 15th, 2003 11:31 AM

Damn it, this is turning into Tubesock round three. >:

Esuohlim Oct 15th, 2003 11:34 AM

FKCU TIHS TRAHED >:

Professor Cool Oct 15th, 2003 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubesock
My God, Professor Cool! That is so COOL the way you make fun of Bob Saget like that! And all you did was just repeat a line from Who's The Boss

Oh please, don't act like you don't know what show it's on, you probably cried when Michelle fell off that horse DIDN'T YOU.

So do you just sit around here because you know that if you go on the outside regions of the board people like Rog and FS would make mincemeat out of you.

And along with my scrappy young chum Milhouse, FUCK THIS THREAD >:

KellyGayos Oct 15th, 2003 08:31 PM

no

Tubesock Oct 16th, 2003 12:14 AM

I'm sure you like all those faggoty shows, Professor Cool (Cause let's admit it, Full House is SUPER COOL, [though not as COOL as you]), but as far as I'm concerned Michelle can rape that horse from both ends.

As for why I don't go out this board, I prefer hanging out with COOL people like you! Hahahahaha, you're COOL cause you're Professor Cool! Obviously with a nickname like that, you must be COOL!

How are you going to retaliate, Professor COOL? Stick your thumb up your butt and go, "AAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!"

P.S. You don't have to keep highlighting words. I can read your retarded point of view just fine without any emphasis.