I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:21 PM


Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
I for one find that very offensive.

Hey MM, do you like the Wurzels?

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Summers
a series of jokes about dead babies and the consumption of

Hey Marc, Esuohlim stated a couple of dozen pages back that we need a page full of dead baby jokes. If you go find the quote you can be the thread moderator for a few days as I get over some emotional problems. :)

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Pub Lover I think I love you :love

Why did you have to go & say that? :tear

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:29 PM

For serious emotional problems. >:

The Retro Kat Sep 15th, 2005 07:36 PM

It's kinda weird being in college and not being able to masturbate freely anymore.

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
It contains evils beyond comprehension and nerds who are horny for badly rendered 3D chicks :(

:lol @ The Whole Internet

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
It's kinda weird being in college and not being able to masturbate freely anymore.

I thought gay people could wank in public? :confused

The Retro Kat Sep 15th, 2005 07:41 PM

No, but we can say shit like faggot in public and not get in trouble. And we can also make people feel really awkward when we make out with other gay people in public and they stare and sometimes yell out faggot then we yell back that hey, thats our word, bitch.

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 07:53 PM

You're like a superhero! :)

The Retro Kat Sep 15th, 2005 07:53 PM

I changed my avatar to my sexy model picture, cuz im hott!!11!

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
I changed my avatar to my sexy model picture, cuz im hott!!11!

You sure are. ;)

Esuohlim Sep 15th, 2005 08:02 PM

COLLEGE :ROLLEEKS

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 08:06 PM

When are you old enough to go to college, Chief?

Sam Sep 15th, 2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
Who the fuck is Emily? :(

Guitar Woman.

Which you'd know if you read the thread. :rolleyes :stupidthread

Which thread? This is like the only thread I ever read and I haven't been doing a very good job of that lately. >:

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 08:15 PM

This thread, a few dozen pages back I accelerated my obsession with Gooey (Gui, you know like the start of Guitar) by asking her real name, & then I remembered I already knew it. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Sep 15th, 2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
When are you old enough to go to college, Chief?

HEY GUYS WANT ME TO TELL YOU HOW OLD I AM?

Sam Sep 15th, 2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
This thread, a few dozen pages back I accelerated my obsession with Gooey (Gui, you know like the start of Guitar) by asking her real name, & then I remembered I already knew it. :rolleyes

When I say 'guitar' I pronounce the 'gui' like 'geh' so it sounds like 'gehtar' and not 'gooeytar' because that is for roofs. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
HEY GUYS WANT ME TO TELL YOU HOW OLD I AM?

Whatever, Mysterio. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Sep 15th, 2005 09:09 PM

AND MY NAME.

I COULD BE A GIRL WHO KNOWS.

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
When I say 'guitar' I pronounce the 'gui' like 'geh' so it sounds like 'gehtar' and not 'gooeytar' because that is for roofs. :rolleyes

Yeah me too, but the guys on the Programming course I took back in high school called the Graphical User Interface (GUI), the Gooey. :/

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 09:12 PM

Plus I think it's cute to call a girl that. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
AND MY NAME.

I COULD BE A GIRL WHO KNOWS.

It's not important, Guy. Forget it . :(

Sam Sep 15th, 2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
When I say 'guitar' I pronounce the 'gui' like 'geh' so it sounds like 'gehtar' and not 'gooeytar' because that is for roofs. :rolleyes

Yeah me too, but the guys on the Programming course I took back in high school called the Graphical User Interface (GUI), the Gooey. :/

Now it all makes sense for a second there I thought people from New Zealand were all stupid retards who didn't know how to speak correctly. :rolleyes


PS: I LOVE YOU PUB. :(

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2005 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
Now it all makes sense for a second there I thought people from New Zealand were all stupid retards who didn't know how to speak correctly. :rolleyes

They are. >:

I have a mental list of words they get wrong, & each time I hear one I get pissed off. :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.