I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 13th, 2010 12:36 PM

I haven't found anything about what they do yet. I've gotten those two and people finally figured out the one in the piano room. I've been trying to get more martial arts and go through hard mode this week.

TheCoolinator Aug 13th, 2010 12:36 PM

League of Legends - Free DOTA game.

Fathom Zero Aug 13th, 2010 12:46 PM

I can even make it to the end of Chapter 1 with Alucard on Hard, by myself. Up until I start fighting the boss. Ugh.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 13th, 2010 01:13 PM

I'm on level 2 hard mode but I played online with this Alucard who looked like he had a Crissaegram that just mowed through the level.

Fathom Zero Aug 14th, 2010 08:22 AM

I just have the Estoc. Which is nice. Hits enemies twice.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 14th, 2010 11:07 AM

I tried beating the puppet master on hard by myself yesterday and he was all like "NOPE. DEAD."

Dr. Boogie Aug 14th, 2010 08:20 PM

I'm at the same spot, and I have to say once again that the Puppet Master is a cheap fuck. And I'm told the Crissaegrim is a rare drop from Dracula on hard mode called the Valmanway.

RaNkeri Aug 15th, 2010 03:17 PM

Started Baldur's Gate compilation today. I've been thinking of playing it only on weekends, so the game should keep me occupied for quite some time.

OxBlood Aug 16th, 2010 04:13 AM

Castlevania HD kinda lost it´s appeal for me, I don´t know why. Still playing some Monday Night Combat though I´m gonna focus my time on Ar Tonelico 2 again...finally done with Phase 2 which dragged on and on and...guh. The game is so weird but so good at the same time...kinda still want to play Suikoden 5...

DougClayton4231 Aug 16th, 2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 695259)
Started Baldur's Gate compilation today. I've been thinking of playing it only on weekends, so the game should keep me occupied for quite some time.

I haven't played that one in years. I really liked the first one, but the second one made me mad, due to the spike in difficulty.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 16th, 2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 695201)
I'm at the same spot, and I have to say once again that the Puppet Master is a cheap fuck. And I'm told the Crissaegrim is a rare drop from Dracula on hard mode called the Valmanway.

Beat hard mode last night but someone on our team just ran us through the rest of the chapters with wing boots and the valmanway.

I don't know if Johnathan can get wing boots but I want them badly.

MarioRPG Aug 16th, 2010 02:31 PM

Started up Mother 3 woo woo.

RaNkeri Aug 16th, 2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 695321)
I haven't played that one in years. I really liked the first one, but the second one made me mad, due to the spike in difficulty.

I really enjoyed BG2 years ago. I never really found it to be too hard, but then again I never got to finish it. What I've heard is that BG1 is supposedly harder.

bigtimecow Aug 16th, 2010 04:56 PM

topatoi

the description made it sound fun :(

Phoenix Gamma Aug 18th, 2010 12:34 AM

Just played this free game called Which. It's probably the most scared I've ever been playing a video game, but I'm kind of a bitch, so I don't know if it'll creep you guys out as much. DEFINITELY play this with the lights off and with headphones.

http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/a...re/which/1523/

Only takes a few minutes to play through once, and there are two endings depending on what you do in the third room.

OxBlood Aug 18th, 2010 11:47 AM

Bought some shitty B-Games for my trusty PS2 so now there´s Echo Night Beyond and Kuon waiting to be played after AT2 with Baroque still on the way...God, I love the PS2, never a dull moment with that thing.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 18th, 2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 695591)
Just played this free game called Which. It's probably the most scared I've ever been playing a video game, but I'm kind of a bitch, so I don't know if it'll creep you guys out as much. DEFINITELY play this with the lights off and with headphones.

http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/a...re/which/1523/

Only takes a few minutes to play through once, and there are two endings depending on what you do in the third room.

I was going to play that but I don't feel like downloading it. Is there a flash version?

Phoenix Gamma Aug 18th, 2010 01:14 PM

Naw. It's too graphically sophisticated to be a flash game.

It only takes a sec. It's a zip with an exe. You don't need to install.

darkvare Aug 18th, 2010 02:10 PM

lol it has 3d with the red blues anyways my lap runs it too slow is there a mac version?

Phoenix Gamma Aug 18th, 2010 02:58 PM

lol you played the 3D exe? Yea I really want to find some old 3D glasses and try it.

Try Lo version if it chugs.

Esuohlim Aug 18th, 2010 07:29 PM

I AM PLAYING WARIO 3 FOR GAME BOY

captain516 Aug 18th, 2010 08:50 PM

Spderman Web of Shadows isn't too bad, but it is repetitive.

OxBlood Aug 19th, 2010 03:06 AM

Gonna go to Gamescon again today...it was a little boring yesterday (Press-Day) and apart from Guild Wars 2 I didn´t get to play anything..mostly.
Even then the line for Old Republic was WAY too long...don´t wanna know how long it´ll be today...

Oh and the demo for Front Mission Evolved sucked.

DougClayton4231 Aug 19th, 2010 06:45 AM

I forgot that you're in Germany Ox. Is Gamescon any good? Or is it like a mini E3?

OxBlood Aug 20th, 2010 02:13 AM

Hm, hard to tell for me. E3 is first, so most of the good info is already known when Gamescom starts. The whole thing was pretty dissappointing this year. Almost every game was shown inside those stupid movie-cubes (don´t know how to describe them better, but I´m sure you know what I mean) where you had to wait 2+ hours to see anything, be it COD, Diablo3 or Castlevania and 99% games where either just movies or hands-on presentations, in other words: Worthless.

I did play PS-Move though it was...okay I guess? A bit of lag and the whole thing felt a little slow but it worked in the designated Move-Booths. I didn´t work at all when we tried it in the press area of a company we know...they had one of those things lying around just for fun and the room was apparently too bright and the distance was not ideal so we couldn´t calibrate it...something you have to do before every game I´m told.

But Move still worked way better than Kinect, God that POS sucked. Didn´t get to play myself but you could watch them flailing around in those plastic-booths. I can only repeat what most other people on the net already said: Kinect doesn´t work and when it kind of works, it doesn´t make any sense. You have to move your whole body around slowly and carefully to do what a simple press of a button can do (Starting the fucking game for example).

So yeah, thousands of people standing in line for videos you can probably watch online by now. Quite some Cosplayers there too, don´t know what their deal was, along with a lot of people that really boost your ego as a gamer :D

But I´m not gonna complain, I can drive over there in 20mins, park for free, get in for free...it´s a nice distraction for two or three hours. I guess E3 is still way more important but it´s good to have something like that here, we´re still in the witch-hunt aera over here concerning Shooters and stuff. :D

Oh and I got three (3) tags in DragonQuest XI Tag-Mode...and I guess the GC is THE event for something like that...three...pfff.